C*T* urgent news

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by suni315, Jul 31, 2009.

1. suni315

suni315 New Member

In case any of my fellow agent havent seen the noyice C*TI has asked W*S* to down size the agent work force due to metrics exprctations not being met they will begin sending out notices next week to let you know if you are no longer on the line. They said they are basisng it on our ranking I guess that means how much we can sell to clients in this week environment GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  2. suni315

suni315 New Member

obviously I cant spell please forgive the other post grammar and spelling I was in a hurry
  3. suni315

suni315 New Member

Looks like I may be a casualty they have not updated any of my stats for the last couple days and I was to have a team lead meeting yesterday She never called The letter said over the next few days we would be notified. Has any one gotten a notice yet?

I think it is terrible that the training was very uninformative to the real situations we would be handling with todays economics I
    wonder........
    I found it difficult to suggest selling a product after a client has called upset because payment was late by 30 minutes and the APR went to default "Sorry I cant help you...BUT would you like to buy something from me????????

Clients recently in default should not have offers on the pallette why not wait for them to calm down 30 days or so then put product back on. Anyway if anyone hears anything let me know
  4. sparehair

sparehair New Member

girl, I know what you mean. This is crazy. Just when we get the hang of it they want to do cut backs. No one wants to buy anything they don't have a job and are just trying to off the currect bills. C*t* and W*st first stated don't worry about making the sale, just make sure we are making complient offers and the sale will come later as we gain more experience. I guess they changed thier mind now that no one can sell anything and they are not making any money.

This sucks, They had the nerve to ask people to work aditional hours today even though they will be cancelling wed and thus for the month of aug.

crazy, just crazy. They are going to squeeze every bit of us and then let us go.
  5. newbee

newbee New Member

I just applied at West as they had an add on Monster. So are they still letting people go? They sent me an email asking me for social security number and drivers licence. How long does it take to hear back from them after they get this information?