Can a system with a rotator really work?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tonyb, Jan 26, 2006.

1. tonyb

tonyb New Member

I am trying out a company that has a program that is used to market your current business. The kicker is that can earn a pretty hefty amount of money with the marketing program. Is this a good thing or not? I have heard of "don't put all your eggs in one basket" but I don't want to be disillusioned into thinking that making money just that easy. I read this press realease and they made it sound good at least. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/1/prweb334478.php
  2. Hey tonyb,

Read this sentence at the bottom of his press release.

Prosperity Automated System looks like a trend setter in the home base business arena. The system is used to drive traffic to other businesses. If a person does not have a business to market they can offer the Prosperity Automated System to others.

If you think you'll be doing anything but selling his product to others, think again.

Be very cautious about this type of sales pitch. Read ALL the information contained in the press release. It's not even his site.

I'm not saying it's a scam, just beware before sending any money.

Good Luck,
    Joe
  3. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Thank you for your reply Joe.

After talking to others and being on a conference call with the company I have found that people are making money with PAS and their program together. Talk about making it hand over fist.

The company has been in business for 12 years and has not had a complaint. After 12 years, if it was a scam I am sure that there would be a lot of complaints by now.

I am not saying this is a scam BUT:

The press release was written in third person.

Say hello to the author.

thank you,
    Tony
  4. tonyb

tonyb New Member

This is the best thing that I have been involved with so far. Everyone will make money at one time or another.
  5. Icon

Icon New Member

Greetings,

I'm a former MLM Business owner (we closed our doors after 6 years, in January '06).

The goal of my former company (eTravel Plus) was to provide a long-term means for people to attain their goals. My partner & I worked for 6 years, using our own money to subsidize the business. Let me tell you, it is not easy running an MLM business. Some people have the misconception that the owners just slap together a comp plan, hire a few low-budget programmers to develop a website, think up a product line, launch the company, then kick back in their recliner while the dough rolls in.

I can tell you that, for us at least, this was far from the truth. I sacrificed much ... (family time, finances, sleep) over those six years. At the end, we had to make the gut-wrenching, dream-killing decision of closing the company. We simply ran out of money to sustain it. We had to stop the financial bleeding. What added to the hurt was that we felt we were letting down our remaining agents as well. It was a tough time.

It took about a month to get over the mourning period. But, I've got entrepreneuralism in my blood, and I don't think I'll ever stop seeking/looking for ways to avoid working for someone else.

Let me tell you, it's MUCH easier being a distributor/affilliate/employee of a company versus being an owner/manager. MUCH easier!

I've now begun a new project. As a former MLM company owner, I've acquired a lot of knowledge/experiences of what it takes to sustain (even if only for 6 years) an MLM business. With that knowledge, I am now taking a look at home-based business opportunities (not always necessarily MLMs). Armed with past "inside" experience, I'm better prepared to ask the right questions prior to jumping in.

Enter PAS. Did you know that you can sign up for as little as $49.95? Did you also know that you can still purchase as many Traffic Packs as those who pay the full amount? I've done just that, so my going in risk is minimal, but the upside potential is the same as for those that paid the full price. All it took was asking the right questions.

Now, there is one distinct difference. My PAS system will have to generate 3 sales (versus 1) before I qualify to earn anything. But given the risk to reward ratio, (and having been what I've been through over ther years) made this a no-brainer.

I've put together a series of messages that describe, in detail, my own personal experience with PAS thus far, including details of my discussions with Team Leaders, my ongoing stats (Hits, Opt-Ins, and Call-Backs), and more. Rather than copy and paste it all on this post, I've made it available for anyone at:
    [Link removed - Admin]

It is an honest account of my dealings with PAS thus far. No fluff, no hype, just the honest truth.
  6. Renier

Renier New Member

Well Pass is a great marketing tool for any business all you have to do is keep your customers happy cause the system does all the work for you.

Pass is also a great backend product and you can make another $3000 sale how great is that.

Well I highly recommend pas if you dont know about how to market online.

That is the beauty of pas it helps people that are rookies on the net to get there product out on the net.

I wish you all a prosperity life

Passive Income Pas

[Link removed - Admin]
  7. Icon

Icon New Member

There are a lot of PAS members that are interested in what results are being produced by the "new" AdPaks.

I acquired 2 new rotations of AdPaks back on 6/8/06.

Here's a quick summary of what has happened since then:

* Number of Website Hits (Visitors) has effectively doubled
    * Number of Doorway Openings (formerly known as Opt-ins) has also effectively doubled
    * Call Back Requests - still zero
    * Number of Sales - still zero

I will continue to monitor the results and report any new findings here on this forum.
    I am still hopeful, as the folks at PAS continue to report new avenues of marketing.
  8. daanis01

daanis01 New Member

How viable are traffic exchanges if one does not wish to create a downline and spend more money on promoting affiliate sites along with primary business site? If traffic exchanges are good which one is the best--I do not want to spend my day clicking through adds on three or 10 sites just to promote my business. Thanks
    All responses are appreciated.