Can anyone help me with International online trade?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Peter M, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Peter M

Peter M New Member

I've searched this website for information on how to become an online import/export agent and I haven't found anything. Does anyone have any information on how to become an online import/export agent? I am looking for information and partners in this trade. I would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with wade trade as I would like to review this system before I invest in a course. Can you recommend me any books on this subject? I have some ideas on the import/export agent trade for possible ventures and I would be happy to discuss them with anyone who is interested. I am not interested in any other kind of business plan. I am only interested in the import/export agent trade. I don't want to recieve information about any other business at all. I am especially eager to hear from anyone in countries other than the UK but I want to talk to anyone who's interested about this.

2. LilyH

LilyH New Member

Hi, I am wondering if you have bought this course? I know that this ad sounded very old, but it will be very helpful if you could share some information if you bought this course already or you've started the business.

I am in the same position as you. I've been thinking about starting an export/import agent, and hesitated if I should invest in this course. I did do some online research on wadetrade before I buy their course, but unfortunately, I can't find anything at all.

If you or anybody could share some information, I will appreciate a lot

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you do a search for this on Google, you will get a lot of results and help. I don't see anyone here who has responded back to you so this is the best way that I would go if I was searching for this type of info.

Tal

4. henrybb

henrybb New Member

Maybe I can help . I'm already doing the business and making some good money with it. But don't approach this as an agent . When it comes to connecting a buyer with a seller, most people think it is kids' stuff, anybody can do it. So many people have tried it without actually learning about the business properly resulting in so many botched deals and giving brokers/agents a really bad name. It was so bad that in some cases buyers or sellers have "agent/broker phobia". Just mentioning to them that you are an agent/broker is enough for them to shut the doors in your face.

So you must change your approach as well as the way you work so that at the end of the day you will get paid for your efforts to match the buyer and the seller. I managed to learn it all from a practicing global procurement consultant who also happens to teach other people how to do this business properly. Yes, I am also one of their affiliates . I'm not hiding this fact but I am also doing the business properly as laid out in their full course. After doing it for more than a year now I can vouch for its authenticity. I'm a 58-year old Englishman working from home in Malaysia. I'm from the old school so I can be quite "challenged" when it comes to computers and the internet. Ask me about SEO or Adsense or blogging and you will see me fall asleep faster than anyone might say good night. . I have already met the guy who wrote this stuff (he's a Malaysian) and he's OK. I'm still at the $20K monthly level while he's already making 6- figures monthly from this plus he already has 4 factories producing halal food for exports and his other businesses. Aw c'mon you guys can figure this out better than me. Glad to be of help.

[Post edited - Admin]