Can anyone rate Empower Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by secret101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. annawright

annawright New Member

Empower Network is like any other internet marketing business... key word is business...

You must work at it and expect that time will tell [​IMG]

You will not be rolling in the dough over night; however, with a lot of patience and hard work your efforts will pay off... If you quit, then what can you expect? Nothing...

David Wood did some bootcamp videos that can actually be used in any business, not just Empower Network. He is giving strategies to earn income within 90 days or less. I have all six of them listed on my Facebook page in one post if you would like to watch them. The link is in my signature. If you like them... maybe you could like my page [​IMG]

These videos could benefit you even if you are in another business besides Empower Network. But please remember they are promoting Empower Network and if you are not interested in Empower Network just ignore those parts.

Just know that you will get what you put into your business... whatever that business may be... never quit... quitting will get you absolutely nowhere.

BTW I just received $125 residual from Empower Network [​IMG] ... words from David Woods "Don't you dare quit!"

2. Agreed,

Good solid training system for your road to success in any business, so in my experience, it is well worth the price, but time will tell if videos will be updated and added to. But like any business, it takes time to learn the system of success, but most will earn enough to cover their own costs in 90 days or less.

Success to all,

3. Interesting,

Having now gotten to see results on my blog, I am impressed. For those who have been into internet marketing for any length of time, it is all about traffic, and when you can get your blog indexed in organic search engines in record time over manually using WordPress, then you realize the value of EmpowerNetwork as a great short cut to high traffic count. It is all about getting paid to blog about your own businesses and free and easy comes to mind as the best aspect of program.

Success to all,

4. Blogging Rapper

Blogging Rapper New Member

Hello all [​IMG] I'm fresh out of the "affiliate marketing training camp" as it were lol I signed up with Empower Network only a week ago! I've made 13 leads so far, but it looks like these leads are actually just other online marketers... I can tell by their user names, lol, so I'm not sure if they're "bots" or not...

Either way, I'm very impressed with Empower Network. I haven't seen a dime yet, but again, this is my first week. Been bloggin every day, reposting each blog posts on various sites and youtube... I'm just hoping that at least by a month I can break even because my financial situation as it stands right now... I'm just doing this on credit and I don't have much credit left.

Anyway I found this thread really interesting and I'm hoping to hear some more testimonials. Thanks!

5. Lessons learned,

No doubt about it, there is a right way and a wrong way to build a business online, and fortunately, in all these years, I finally found a system that works as promoted.

Blogging rules, you can now earn money from posting your experiences in business, any businesss, and there will be someone who is interested, so why not convert this into an income stream. Knowledge is power, and power is in the sharing of this knowledge. When I think back over all the years in traditional businesses I have started, they were all successful for one reason, I learned long ago you have to give to receive, so I shared a ton of information with prospects which converted to sales.

Tell it, don't sell it has been one of my favorite strategies. To this day I don't sell, I tell, and it works. EmpowerNetwork uses this same strategy, loads your prospects with information, and in turn, this converts to sales. I have seen it all, and this is the closest strategy I have seen which mirrors my long term business model, you have to give to receive, pay it forward, care enough to share, and it all comes together.

Success to all,

6. Blogging Rapper

FREEBUSINESSES: Tell it, don't sell it has been one of my favorite strategies. To this day I don't sell, I tell, and it works. EmpowerNetwork uses this same strategy, loads your prospects with information, and in turn, this converts to sales.
    Okay, if you don't mind, let me ask something about that. So, I've been with Empower Network for a week now and I'm PUMPED as heck. This entire week I've been up from 9am till about 2 or 3am studying with videos from Jon Mroz's team (I'm a part of) and listening to the Inner Circle from Empower Network... Also watching the Bootcamp videos...

I'm telling ya, I've never done online / affiliate marketing before but I've become an instant college student putting full time hours into studying and applying it into my blogs!

I'm getting a bit mixed thoughts though... I've seen people writing about other MLM companies in their posts because people are naturally looking for work from home stuff...

But based on the BootCamp Videos I'm hearing that you just have to be entertaining... write about Jessica Alba even, and at the end just give them a "BTW..." and drop a link to your capture page.

Question is... is one more successful over the other? I've only been at this for a week and so far I've made 15 leads in 7 days. I guess I'm just eager to make my first sale to cover what I've spent because I really didn't have the money to spend on this so I'm looking to at least break even soon as possible.

I admit I may have come off sounding like a salesman in some posts so I'm trying to fix that. Any thoughts?

7. Good question,

No doubt there will be different strokes for different folks, some will focus on promoting their other businesses, and others will focus on what interests them to write about, both strategies can work very well, but my preference is to provide true value, whether informational or free incentives which is what I focus on. Everyone wants something of value for free, so again, I don't try and sell people for millions are doing that, I let the system educate them about the value of blogging, then answer questions, not push for a sale, just my style, works for me.

Success to all,

8. Blogging Rapper

Yeah, that's what I'm hearing in the Boot Camp. Basically because the conversion rate is supposedly high, which I agree. I've never done this before in my life and I'm in it.

I suppose it goes against one's instinct though. If you want to make a sale and you need money, you're gonna be a bit pushy to get it, but that obviously doesn't work. I didn't think being laid back about it works as well, but it makes sense because you're simply pulling in traffic and letting the system work itself.

Never seen that before, and I'm pretty excited by it.

9. riccstar

riccstar New Member

Ask most leaders in Empower Network and they will agree your best leads come from folks who came to your blog from your content vs those you send via paid traffic.

So you need to just blog and post articles like crazy. As your article count rises, your traffic will raise and you can watch it by signing up and using Google Analytics for free.

I agree with FREEBUSINESS just go with whatever feels right. Some articles will have a call to action while others may not, depending on your topic.

Your lead count will go up as well.

I'm still amazed at how well the articles rank...and continue to do so.
    I agree this fun!

10. misskat

misskat New Member

I read a recent post on Empower Network from Cristina Munoz she is doing really well.

11. carltheman

carltheman New Member

The only thing is with these networks is you have to be committed to just promoting them and nothing else!

A good landing page with a good sequence of emails to sell people on the idea is the simple way to do this. Go pay for a media buy and email 100s of 1000s of leads testiung different landing pages to see which best converts, should get a few 1000 leads + 100s of sales that way its just all about the network owners being able to convince them to stay for a good few months so you pick up your recurring profit.

12. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

I wouldn't necessarily say "EN is petering out", but its INCOME DISCLOSURE PAGE @ http://www.empowernetwork.com/income.php offers some sobering statistics.

It's updated monthly, but you can see that only 1% and less are making ANY money to speak of!

And it drops off quite sharply: 1% are making $1,668 averaged weekly, with 7% averaging $551 weekly.
    They also post the average HOURS WORKED, but I have no idea how they can tell how many hours people put into promoting EN...!!

Perhaps the 7% may make you feel you have a chance, but personally, I also found EN to be EXTREMELY time and labor intensive:

You can simply check "Dave & Dave's" advice, such as listening to the Inner Circle and Bootcamp videos OVER AND OVER (and over and over!) again, THEN blogging daily etc.
    The videos are NOT very specific on what to do, but are simply "Rah Rah" interviews with "high achievers" s0 I just could not justify listening to EACH of the 30 minute and LONGER vids the 11 and MORE(!!) times suggested. That's MADNESS!

You can also see the facebook comments of the many EN affiliates that are not doing well, and long to be part of all the hoopla about "phenomenal growth"...

I made my money back plus a bit more (luckily, quite a bit more!), and got OUT!

Good luck to those who continue...

13. Leiolani23

Leiolani23 New Member

Well, I'm gonna start with a small introduction of myself. I am a mother of two beautiful children, a 4 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. Their father has been in the Air Force for 2 1/2 years, those of which we have not been with him since he joined. So I have been on my own taking care of them, which they're of course my blessing.
    Since he joined I have been searching for any job that won't affect my time with my kids and my studies. I've tried Amway which I did product presentations, assisted to seminars, conventions; sold Avon products, tried a few "make money at home" where I paid/lost hundreds of dollars on useless information provided, the list goes on.
    So I asked myself "what the hell am I doing wrong?!". I gave up. Just decided to keep studying and get a job where in 35 years I can retire and receive a measly monthly check (everyone's dream, right?)
    You see, my husband being in the military is NOT enough to pay the bills, school, utilities, you name it. I have budgeted so much that I don't even buy myself clothes or shoes unless it is absolutely necessary, I do buy for my kids but when they need it.
    So, desperate to make money, yesterday july 31st I was searching on the internet for a job related to my college concentration which is Nursing. I then came across this site where a "Kelly Richards stay at home mom makes money online" which led me to a homeprofitsystem, which led me to think and say "F this" another WASTE of money trick.
    I then checked just the reviews about that website. In one of the reviews I read, this person gave his opinion about that website and ended up talking about EMPOWER NETWORK, and how it worked for him. I said "what the hell, doesn't hurt to just see what it's about".
    I clicked on the link where it took me to a site where I have to enter my email, I did. I found my self listening to the 30 min video. At the end Dave said it's just $25.00, right? Well my bank account had $26.72. You would think "wait until the next day to pay for it", but every cent of my bank account is already separated for every bill I have to pay including grocery.
    But I said to myself why not give this one a chance, I NEED the money, it looks very credible, Dave has this gift of convincing, and his story really touched me.
    Well, here I am doing my first blog (is it noticeable?), I have the 2nd Core Commitment video on pause where Dave says to go write a blog. Hey, if you want to succeed you have to listen and just DO IT. I am READY for this, ready to learn, grow and help.

<Snip>
    [Post edited. Affiliate link removed - Admin]

yvettem likes this.
  14. crisstar

crisstar Member

I never understood this "system"... and why you would need to pay 25 bucks for the right to blog on his network. Why would it not be better to promote your OWN blog, build backlinks to your OWN blog and have it rank on Google instead of David's system? Maybe there's something I'm not getting here.

15. TJamMoneyMan

There's a LOT more to pay for than just $25 a month!
    Like the $100/month "intensive training".
    $500 for the "Costa Rica" package.
    And other "products" escalating into the 5 figure ranges.
    And MORE to come!

If you buy one of the very expensive "products", you'll get the 100% commission if someone buys from you.
    If not, someone in your upline does.

Their blog is supposed to give your blogging the proverbial SEO advantage.

And you spend your life listening to videos and blogging everyday.

To me it wasn't worth the extreme time/labor investment.

16. riccstar

riccstar New Member

The reasoning is that for $25 a month you get right away what you cannot get if you start a blog on your own.
    The Empower blog is an authority site, so your articles will get ranked high and be seen. So if you belong to another online marketing business or opportunity you could and should heavily promote it using your Empower Blog. You should easily be able to get your $25 dollars back in sales from whatever that company happens to be, just by blogging and promoting with your Empower blog.
    Empower Network was started to give folks a head start, if they were making money with Empower they would be able to last longer and perhaps make it in their primary business.

Empower Network was not ever in competition with any company, merely a tool to help build whatever company you were in, and frankly most people would spend another $25 to get that head start if they understood.....

So if you just wanted the $25 blog, it can be used as an advertising tool, or you could also sell whatever affiliate products you wanted, Clickbank, Amazon, or whatever.

Now sure for a seasoned marketer their own blog or site might have authority and they can get articles ranked, but a newbie just starting out, well that takes time, so Empower allows your content instant authority and high rankings....no waiting months and having to build a site.

My opinion the $25 a month platform is well worth having.

Now if you do have your own blog, you need to set up the blog in a way that it can generate revenue. To have to make sales copy, capture pages, and do a video can take time and some technical knowledge. Well your Empower blog comes with all that stuff done for you so you can focus on your content and marketing your site. That is if you intend on the upgrades so you can in turn sell the training packages. Plus the fact that your content will be driving folks back to your blog that sells itself. All the selling is done by Dave and Dave.

The reason folks get excited about buying the trainings is so they can learn online marketing and learn how to do some of the more technical stuff if they do choose to build other sites. Then when someone buys you get 100% commissions, that is exciting......100% commission and residuals built in as well. Now to be more precise the 100% commission is minus a transaction fee, but you would have that in any business.

So can you see how for a person with no knowledge of the internet, or marketing this system is very attractive. For the seasoned marketer who knows marketing, it is even more attractive, because more newbie type folks will get involved make some money and stay involved.

Now to someone who has never made any money online, making an extra 100-200 dollars a month could be huge, and many folks are doing way better. The thing to remember it is still growing, improving and fairly new.

You said in your last post you "never understood this system" did you get a chance to listen to the video....the whole video, all 24 or so minutes? On any Empower Network blog you can enter your email and watch the video explaining Empower Network in pretty good detail.

I hope this post helps to answer why someone would get the $25 blog.....

17. TJamMoneyMan

Now actually, 100% commissions is a not completely true...

You actually get 50% of the first 6 sales. Though you get 100% commission on the sales that are credited to you, you only get credited for 50% of these 6 sales... That amounts to a 50% commission, not 100%!
    Then, from sale # 7 onward, you'll be passing up 1 out of every 5 sales, or 80% total commission, though again, you get 100% commission on each of the sales that are credited to you.

The fact of the matter is you get 50% of sales 1-6 and 80% of all sales afterwards.

So you really don't get 100% commissions!

Your hope is that the referrals you are credited for do well and don't drop out on you.
    Also, you are hoping the one's that are credited to you upgrade and earn you those higher commissions - IF you have bought into the higher priced "products"...

You really need to think seriously about at least doing the $100/month "inner circle" upgrade, if that's the correct term.
    Cause you'll really wanna cry the blues when your referral jumps on the $100/month upgrade and you don't get paid for it!
    But I believe you can upgrade later and get the next month's "100% commission".

Your earnings are simply stunted if you remain at the $25/month entry level.
    And it's pretty demoralizing to watch a $500 or more commission pass you buy.
    Not such a problem if you don't have the $500+ to buy in.
    If you do though, and buy a $500 and higher upgrades, you'll really be in it for life!
    You are not going to want to cancel on something you've invested thousands of dollars in...

Food 4 thought!

18. riccstar

riccstar New Member

The only thing I would add to this post is that sure you give up commissions as you mentioned. They are in fact passed up to your sponsor. This is a form of passive residual income for that person. Not a bad thing at all as your sign-ups will also pass up in the same way to you. This allows for passive residual income for you. Not a definite as you never know how your sign-ups will do, but if you sign up a few good folks, they could make you a lot of money.

19. yvettem

yvettem New Member

I'm been in EN for a while now. I haven't been as plugged in as I should and had no idea they were having all these issues. I'm working on making sure I blog daily but like most I just have the $25 blog so far I've sold one. Hopefully with me getting more active I can sell more, I've been thinking of upgrading to the inner circle because I've heard it was good training. I guess I'll wait and see if I get any more activity on the blog site first. I've had my far share of buying into systems that don't live up to the hype, so I'm being a little more cautious with buying these days. Reading the above post is why I'm a strong believer in having multiple streams of income!

Yvette Mitchell

<Snip>
    [Links go in the signature - Admin]

20. theveronica

theveronica New Member

Yes, stay on, don't quit so soon.... this is a good biz to stay on... I have personnally known people who are ill equiped online and able to make money with their system just by following their advice.

Just keep your focus and you will succeed... goes for anything we do!

All the best to your success.

yvettem likes this.