Can anyone rate Empower Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by secret101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. wayne brown

wayne brown New Member

Yes; well, I joined and am in the process of learning internet marketing. I really wish I knew more about routing traffic which so far is my biggest hold back. I'm not quitting yet but had to stop at the all in point due to finances. I'm a baby in internet marketing, all the blogging is new to me, any advice on how to get people to visit would be appreciated. I do plan to give this a good go as; I'm actually a tree climber by profession and its too hard after 30 years! This is my first post!

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

I would like to point out:
    NOTHING will be passed up to you unless you buy into what will be passed up!
    If you buy into the higher priced items, then you won't be passing up sales for those items in the first place...

No matter how good your sign-ups do, you won't benefit unless you ALSO buy into what they 'do well' selling!

I am betting you heard that from those trying to get you to buy into the "inner circle"...!
    I found it to be mostly motivational at best, hype, to be blunt... NO "training" did I notice.

You need to buy in yourself though, in order to sell it to others, which probably explains what you "heard"...
    As far as I can see, it's just an income stream.

I wish everyone well with EN.
    I am just trying to clarify what you'll be getting yourself into...

good luck!

3. TJamMoneyMan

I axually wouldn't want to call the INNER CIRCLE "hype" though... It was mostly interviews with accomplished IM'ers, sharing their life experiences and IM achievements until I got bored with it all.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Bored is putting it mildly, I looked at it, but I had a hard time listening to these two guys which always sounded like they were rushing through an airport while speaking, hyped up or out of breath. Blogging was hot a couple years ago, but I feel it is dying off, and with Google attacking all these cookie cutter templated sites like blogs, it is not easy to get indexed in Google search engine. With Facebook banning them, who is next, YouTube, or Google directly might ban them, so if you must join, go in at the $25. level and test the waters first. I did, and it didn't pan out, so nothing lost, did get a few members at same level.

5. TJamMoneyMan

MLM's are PYRAMIDS, legal or otherwise... Pyramids get MASSIVE very quickly... They collapse under their own weight/size! The spam complaints on Facebook prove this.

Then there is the simple problem of MASSIVE COMPETITION! EN marketers give rebates and compete to create the best website and other enticements... How can the newbie survive? The bottom line is the sheer SIZE of the bottom layers of this PYRAMID... That would create a problem in ANY market!

6. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

My blog has dropped way off front page of Google, so is anyone else seeing this with any of their blogs? The only reason I tried it was to see if blogs got indexed to top of Google, and it did work initially, but even since attack by FaceBook, one has to wonder if the party is over with any advantages of getting your blogs indexed. As I see it there is little value if not for the blog being indexed in organic search in weeks instead of months. It was worth $25.00, but not the next level of $125.00 a month, training is hard to listen too, so boring, but maybe helpful for newbies. Time will tell.

7. Jessica Hughey

Jessica Hughey New Member

:love: I love, love, love Empower Network. Honestly. It can be slow to start out with, especially when you're at the $25 level, and it can be so frustrating with all of the success stories out there. I have to agree with TJamMoneyMan that you may need to find a more supportive sponsor. But even aside from that, Google is your friend. There are so many gems in the way of blogs and youtube videos that give tons and tons of input on how to make EN work for you. I also agree with FreeCashMan, there is a ton of pressure to "go all in" and buy the larger packages. I started out on the $25 level myself just to get my feet wet. Work with what you can afford, blog, advertise, etc and reinvest as you go along. The first time one of your paid members buys a larger package than you have purchased and you watch it go "up line" it'll get the fire going in your veins, that's for sure, lol. :oops:

8. TJamMoneyMan

Now there's a $20 month affiliate fee!?!

So... You start off paying $45/month, not $25!

That would mean you need THREE signups, just to break even - your first sale goes to you, your second passes up, the third will get you to $50 a month.
    If one of these signups quits, I guess that means you have to get TWO more signups, since your 4th signup gets passed up - you'll then break even by your 5th signup!!

If I am wrong, someone please explain.

9. newbie2pro

newbie2pro New Member

I joined EN and I must say it was disappointing to say the least. The $25.00 monthly fee is for a wordpress blog interface but you can't use plugins. A bit useless not being able to customize the blog to your own taste. I also couldn't believe that in order to be an affiliate you have to pay another $25.oo for their payment processor. They offer minimal teachings for the newbie and then make you feel that if you do not upgrade you are not serious enough. Well sorry, not everyone has 500 bucks to invest. There are definitely better programs out there. Don't get pulled in by the big ticket comissions. One last thing, my sponsor didn't contact me, poor show:-(

10. amicof

amicof Member

I have recently come across EN. I read and watched several reviews and I definitely think it's one of the most powerful and also one of the healthiest ways to make money online blogging.
    For just $25/month, they give you their entire marketing system, lead capture pages, sales funnel, everything.
    On top of that, you won't need a domain name or hosting to create your blog.

They will give you their wordpress blog which has a ridiculously high Alexa ranking! This means that even if your SEO is not perfect your blog posts will be way more likely rank well in the search engines. Finally, all the marketing material, graphics etc are already split tested and convert incredibly well.

Altogether, I would highly recommend the system especially if you are just starting out online.

11. amicof

amicof Member

I think it's still ok...what other franchise would be so cheap?

12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Like most programs with limited success, attrition kicks in on third month when duplication is not possible and most do not break even, then quit. I has seen intitial success, covered my cost plus a couple hundred, but long gone after six months, which means it is not working for the majority of average members. The training gets old real fast, same old same old repeated garbage, and when you see blogs being shunned by Google, it all ads up to a big goose egg for most.

Good luck,

13. Shane Martin

Shane Martin New Member

When I first started in internet marketing I joined a site like this that was actually part of a bigger package of sites, all promoted from the same website. The training was great, and one of the only programs that was giving useful training to newbies like me at the time. But, as an earlier posted has already stated, as you become more experienced you start to crunch the numbers to see whats actually possible on a small budget.

14. ewise

ewise New Member

Empower Network is the boom. I like the fact that they have taken the approach of blogging. Blogging is definitely the best way to have command of the internet. With all that content been generated the site is set to get quality traffic thus helping members make money fast.

I also like the fact that it only cost $25 to join. This amount is affordable to most people. For anyone seeking to make money online Empower network is the way to go.

15. TJamMoneyMan

Maybe so, but it costs MORE if you want to actually make money with it!

16. vinnyqua

vinnyqua New Member

Im in Empower Network now. Im giving it a shot and trying to generate free leads right now.

17. Adrian

Adrian Member

Empower Network has the core fundamentals of article marketing in place. Also david wood is a top income earner in his company. He came to his success by way of blogging. So it was natural for him to start up EN. The EN could be beneficial to the seasoned marketer. But it may be a bit different for the newbie. The main problem that people face with EN is that they have to drive their own TRAFFIC. So it may be a little hard if you do not know how to drive traffic or don't already have a FOLLOWING.

18. mbasa

mbasa Member

Empower Network is a good program. I just wish they would not understate the actual investment required to make it big in their business. I see it as a high ticket program.

19. Danielle Nicole

Danielle Nicole New Member

Anything that I have to pay for, I am skeptical of. I, myself have not tried Empower Network. I became aware of the program via a Craigslist job posting and I landed on someones landing page. I watched the video description of the program and once I got to the page that prompted for payment I exited out. Since then I have done a little research on Empower Network and I have seen that some people are making a lot of money with the program.

I am just not willing to pay money for something that I am not 100% sure I will have success with. I think Empower Network is one of those things that some people luck up with and make a lot of money and others pay for the program and make little to nothing. My advise would be to stay with them for now since you already paid for it. Do more research and see how you can make more money with it.

I hope this helps, Good Luck! :)

20. TJamMoneyMan

That sounds like scammy desperate marketing to me!
    Their legally required INCOME DISCLOSURE PAGE will give you a better idea of how many people are making what kind of money
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/income.php
    Currently, less then 1% are making good money
    only 7% make 5 figure yearly earnings
    87% make very little:
    With 33% making less than $5K per year
    And 54% making less than $1,500 yearly

And I doubt these figures accurately include the TIME and MONEY invested