Can anyone rate Empower Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by secret101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. David Bryant

David Bryant New Member

I was a part of Empower Network once. I couldn't really get the hang of it.
    I did a lot of blogging and nothing happened.
    Not sure if I was doing it right. I may try it again at a later date.

2. Sarahssss

Sarahssss New Member

I've heard great things about EN and considering joining this. It was interesting and helpful to hear the mixed opinions and helped me get a balanced view. I guess EN is like anything. You have to build, stay focused and positive. After time and effort you see the rewards :)

3. Moody Group

Moody Group New Member

The Empower Network is a good opportunity. They solved their merchant account problem by adopting e-wallet. And while it is true that their viral blogging system will get better ranking in google than a stand alone wordpress blog that doesn't spare you the need to understand SEO in order to get your posts to rank high enough to be seen.

All that said they have good training and if one can be systematic and relentless in ones marketing until saturation occurs you can make a good ROI on their product. It has both value in terms of the training and charisma in terms of the group and its culture. It appeals to a demographic of people in there thirties and younger.

That said ...

You will still need to hustle if you haven't built a responsive list yet. And that means the understanding the following:

1. How to use classified adds both paid and free
    2. How to market in community forums (such as this)
    3. How to properly use share traffic systems
    4. How to use solo adds both paid and free
    5. How to use add co-ops
    6. How to use pay per click including banner ads and other Cost Per Action methods
    7. How to use You-Tube
    8. How to market properly on facebook and twitter
    9. How to use meetup.com meetings
    10. How to blog and SEO your entries

If you can master those ten items or anyone of them you will be able to scale your actions on a cost per action basis. But you have to truly devote yourself depending on your strengths.

People people can really do well at meetup.com meetings shaking hands and meeting people
    Systems people will do will with click through stratigies
    Copy Writers will do well with solo adds and classified adds
    People who love Facebook can do well on there ones they learn how to properly address people in groups

Your personality will guide you to those methods that fit and those you will have to struggle with until they come naturally.

The good news is that Empower Network will training you in there products just how to do these things. The hard news is that to own all that training costs around 5000 dollars. However once you purchase it you can resell it to your down line. In the end if you follow through it isn't a bad investment. It is only a waist of time if you know in advance you won't take these or any profitable actions. And in all business ventures ... never invest money you are not prepared to lose in a learning experience.

I have always profited from my failures because I never risk money I absolutely have to have. Subsiquently my failures have taught me the most and lead me to success. I don't begrudge the money I have lost in business because it has lead to gains which have more than compensated as I had my head on straight so I could learn from the beginning. But if I absolutely could not lose invested monies in business ... I would get a job and protect and build my savings while passing that risk onto my boss with gratitude.

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I have been approached a lot lately about this empowerment network. Does anyone know anything about it. A lot of my "virtual friends" seem to be into it. I am afraid they are getting scammed.

From what I understand so far is that it is a site where you pay to have your blog up on it and the site is like in the top 200 in Alexa rankings. Then you recruit others to join and you get a commission from them joining and paying for a site just like you did.

Maybe it's me, but I am just not fond of this business practice and it sounds a bit like a pyramid but you have a product so it's not.

I am open to learning about it, but would like to know if anyone else has heard of it and what you think here?

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Empower Network not a scam. It's not by definition mlm, based on its compensation structure. In short, Empower Network is what it is! Cast as an online marketing training venture it has been a big buzz because there are some big online marketers active in it. It's blog does get good rankings, though. Is it worth the $45 a month to operate, depends on the individual I suppose.

Even though I'm active in it but a non direct promoter, I must say the message of 100% commissions is a fallacy. It started that way in the beginning because everyone was suppose to get merchant accounts, however once they over came the challenges of that they became like most other operations. Not that such is a bad thing, just the message that the owners and most members promote is misleading.

To get started one needs to spend $25 on the blog product and to get commissions one essentially has to pay the monthly admin fee of $20 supposedly for the ewallet. While the admin fee can be argued as similar to the price of the merchant account that member originally were able to get, that's about as far as it goes. One does NOT earn 100% commissions, because the e-wallet that Empower Network uses charges fees as well. This is in addition to the monthly admin fee.

If you refer someone that is paying $25 for the blog product, you ewallet net is about $20. Nothing like that sounds like 100% commission; that's a 20% fee to receive money. Additionally, there's a fee to get the money out the ewallet. Again, 100% commission is not a reality. Plus it will take several weeks to get paid, unlike a true merchant account. Lastly, I do believe, that the ewallet can be done for free, especially in light of the fees that the admins, David Wood & David Sharpe, are charging of $20 month. Does David Wood and David Sharpe get a piece of the ewallet fees, maybe, they seem high and extraordinary. I'm not here to say they shouldn't get a cut. I just question the combination of such with the monthly admin fee.

I say all that to share the truth that is not being spoken. However, the products are what they are and could be seen as viable and worth it. One should join knowing the truth of operations and the 100% commission claim, not on misleading information. Bottom line, you will not be earning 100% commission even in paying the admin fee. If you promote on that bases you are engaged in misleading marketing.

Why am active in it, because some that are associated with me wanted to jumping on board. There was no need for me to pass that up, after doing so several times. It was like passing up free money. If they are happy then I'm happy for them, and more happy my net cost is not negative for Empower Network. The Empower Network group is effective in their promotion of their campaigns that encourage people to join. The blog can help in marketing if one uses it effectively. The audio and live events training are cool I suppose but I've never taken the time to partake in them.

All the best!

robinincarolina likes this.
  6. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

The question is would anyone ever buy this product unless the opportunity was attached to it? Also this is a 100% commission business ( although you pass up a bunch of sales so in theory you arent getting paid 100%) which is really frowned on by AG's. My uncle is a deputy one. Many of the heavy hitters here arent telling you that they are spending thousands in driving traffic to their sites. Their blogs arent getting any traffic. You can easily tell by who is or isnt getting any comments. These guys have built a massive following and they have know how to exploit lists of opportunity buyers. That truly is the key. To spend money marketing to the right niche. Once an opportunity buyer always an opportunity buyer is for sure what I have realized in my 8 years making money from home.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  7. Brantwerks7

Brantwerks7 New Member

It depends on what you want to do online. It might be a good program,
    but from the research I've done, the training is moderate, nothing groundbreaking.

Plus, they always harp on "don't be a wussy" Get all in! I bet they do want you to get all
    it at what....$1625 0r so with a no refund policy if you don't like it.

I can find much better ways to invest my money for far better returns than invest in EN.
    or any PROGRAM like it. Just MY opinion though!

8. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

The answer is a resounding, "NO"!
    I wonder if ANY MLM will admit they are an MLM!

How on earth can you collect commissions from your downline members, and THEIR downline members, on down endlessly, in anything other than an Pyramid/MLM?

Selling a "product" absolutely NO ONE would buy except for the commission it generates?!

If ANYTHING is an MLM, Empower is!

9. Brantwerks7

Brantwerks7 New Member

You've got that right, it should be ENMLM, even with some MLM's you can at least get a refund
    if it don't work out for ya. Think for a minute...if you had an AWESOME product, wouldn't you
    have a refund policy. Because if the product was any good you wouldn't have to worry about refunds,
    conservatively speaking I mean. They don't have much confidence in their product is the whole crux
    of the matter. If you don't like it ...to bad, is what their saying. I personally wouldn't touch it with a
    TWENTY foot pole...oh well, guess I'm a wussy, hahaha...thats got to be the lamest physcological trigger
    to get someone to buy that I've ever heard.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

You "wussy" you... LOL!!
    :D

11. I'm with Empower Network since August of 2012.

It's a great atmosphere in the company, the training is top-notch and can be applied in other businesses and life in general (it even made my boxing better - I'm not kidding!).

I'm building a fine team of independent people who undergo a transformation of greatness and make some decent money along the way.

I'll be breaking through the I-retire-my-wife-threshold ($15k/mo.) soon and it's probably one of the better decisions I've made, especially last year.

I always have spots open... even for wussies ;)
    Because everybody can change for the better.

12. Jay Wilks

Jay Wilks New Member

I'm on my way to class tonight but when I get back I am going to respond to a lot of these posts. I would 100% buy Empower Products if I wasn't making a commission on them. I have never received the quality training through any program like I do here, it has not only made me be able to work from home, but it has also changed my life. I'll talk to anyone about EN and give them my honest opinion without trying to recruit them, it's a community not just a business.

13. Dave141

Dave141 New Member

I joined EN about a month ago and have actually had some success. I guess I have to owe it to having a good mentor and an awesome team to work with other than just going at it alone. There are a lot of systems inside of EN that you can choose to go with, so if you are interested find one you like and run with it. If any one has any questions I will be more than happy to provide you with any guidance.

Cheers!

14. BizzieBee

BizzieBee New Member

I think you should stay, watch the training videos, then blog for 90 days that is the challenge 90 blogs 90 days after that then you can say you gave it your best!-by the way if you have your own business, blog about our business using their blogging platform
    Peace & Love
    Bizzie Bee

15. BizzieBee

BizzieBee New Member

$25 blogging site- $100 inner circle training- one time $500 fee for Costa Rica Training The $25 plus $100 you pay monthly in which if anyone signs up you get 100% every other person or so.. it's a tricky matrix but once you get the hang of it it's pretty fair, hey! I'm not sure I know how to tell you this but, go into your back office it tells you everything and you can also go on Youtube and get a lot of answers to your questions! when all else fails ask your sponsor for help!
    Peace & Love
    Bizzie Bee

16. BizzieBee

BizzieBee New Member

Anything of value is going to take valued effort, and it's a way to promote your own business... and the practice and training gives you a real look at the effort that Must go into Online marketing and learning the ends and outs of effective marketing. Your sheer drive and determination will get you through, put you nose to the wheel and grind it out.. if you like the Dave's and their personalities...then believe and go for it!

17. TJamMoneyMan

Easy to say, but that's not even possible!

You have to buy in to Empower to even get the "products" (buncha motivational videos), in the first place.
    Cancel your membership and you no longer have access to them.

They are merely "upgrades" to your membership...

18. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Funny,

I guess it is up to the person who decides if there is any value to training not. In the beginning, I saw limited value based on blogging and how posts ranked in Google, and I must say in the beginning my blogs did rank on first page, but then they got dumped by FaceBook, and Google made changes, and POOF, all my efforts in blogging got dumped into cyberspace, as did most others who posted tons of blogs. If you can't rank of first page on your programs, forget about it.

Then they got dumped by merchant processor, a common problem these days, and this stalled things even more for most of us. Sure, some are making money, just like in all MLM deals, some will make big money while most make barely enough to cover their monthly membership. I was happy with breaking even quickly, but attrition is a killer in all MLM deals, and soon I was making nothing, so like thousands of others, dropped it.

The so called training is a major issue for me, not only are these two low life cursing fools, the voices are like chalk on a blackboard for me, screeching on and on covering the same crap over and over, sorry, but I found the cursing and use of F bomb offensive, and I lost several people for this reason alone. Guess that kind of language works to attract the newbies out there, but it is not for me, but since my focus has always been on new deals, I gave it a six month evaluation. Now with everyone and their Mother familiar with EN, forget about it, what chance does anyone have to make money on a low value over hyped deal like this now?

Good luck,

19. Let me ask you a question, YAGOOFT.

Who are you to talk so low about people who have helped more people to make money on the internet?

20. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

To each their own, so what are you saying, I am not allowed to express my experience about EN? So you say they have helped people make money on the internet, so have thousands of others, so what is your point, no opinions count other than your own? Who are you to say who am I. lol Vulgarity is not for everyone, even if some are making money, so if you like their training, good for you, I didn't.