Can anyone rate Empower Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by secret101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

If you choose to do EN, it's good to evaluate your upline - I had a sponsor with a similar attitude.
    They think they are doing you a favor or something... But YOU are the one paying THEM!

Dino Manti likes this.
  2. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

Just another of many reasons why I left EN.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  3. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

There are lots of biz ops out there that offer better training and support, without having to upgrade to get it. Keep your options open. :)

4. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I have been doing affiliate marketing online since around 2004 and I have made money doing it. I joined Empower about a month ago and I am really impressed with what they have done, but it is true that your Up-line really matters because they kinda have to guide and help you.

You do have to upgrade to get access to some of the really good training but you can build your way up to that by using the strategies that they have with just the blogging system.

I was lucky to get involved with a good group that has a lot of training already in place. I know this works but it does take some effort and more then just blogging. Blogging is just one of the ways to build traffic, along with ads, and emails, and lots of others...

I look forward to seeing where I can take this and I hope everyone has luck in whatever business you decide to get into. Online marketing is a growing business and will get even bigger over the next 5 to 10 years.

-Eddy Hiser

Matthias Sieber likes this.
  5. utinkiam

utinkiam New Member

My opinion on Empower Network is the same as with any other program...you can only get out what you put into it. Yes, they do have a lot of upsells...but you also make 100% commission. Anyone looking to get rich quick in any program will be disappointed.
    I am in Empower Network and all I can say is the caliber of marketers it has in it's ranks now are second to none. They have THE who's who of internet marketing on board. The training is all there to those who want to commit and learn from the best. Not everyone is going to make it rich, it all depends on you.

6. Joan

Joan New Member

Yes, Empower Network is a great program. The teaching is Excellent. The system is user friendly and the commissions are generous. The only way I've seen anyone make big money fast is with "high ticket" items and EN certainly has those. You can start out small and work your way up. I love it and so does Jesse in the Netherlands. He's only 12 years old and he has make over $12,000 in 4 months.

7. DavidDentici

DavidDentici New Member

Hello Everyone,
    Like anything you do in life it takes hard work and dedication. There is no way this is a scam. Dave and Dave do exactly what they teach to earn the monies. They blog everyday, listen to the audios as they teach you in the inner circle. You need to have faith in yourself and lots of patience. They give you excellent training and the entire EN family always helps you when you ask. They are so great and such great people. Don't give up, never surrender.:) You have to work hard in any marketing system, there are no easy way about it. You need to find your target audience and weed out the wussies. There out there, you just need to show them the way. These guys are badass. Now in Pre launch, things are gonna go much better.
    As for their products, they are learning materials and what you need to make the bigger bucks. They want everyone "ALL IN"" because they want all of you to earn the BIG money. I for one at this point in my life can not afford to go "all in", all the way. I just purchased the Inner Circle and plan on the Costa Rica soon. I know it works from seeing my sponsors results and he just joined not to long ago. He sends me emails everyday and training vids and tutorials. It is a great family of affiliates. And if this is what you are looking for as a career, then GO for it. Stay clear of NAY sayers. Just because it didn't work for someone else, doesn't mean it won't work for you. Everyone is different and everyone don't work the same. If you are passionate and dedicated, then you will succeed in any venture you put your mind too.

Quitter's never win, and winners never quit!

8. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

I am also with empower network not so much to sell their products but to use them in building my business. I'm sure their are some people who will go all in and buy the program. But from what I see it is the technical internet, MLM, network marketing on How Too Program. You might become an affiliate for a while and see what happens for a while. Down Load and print the fast start material and look at the videos they provide. It is some worth while information in helping a program work. If you have been in this type of marketing before some of it overlaps. The blogging part is interesting. Good Luck!

9. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

EN is a MLM on how to market with a MLM. The training not bad and gives some good insight. It's a learning tool that is a MLM. It's a everything you want to know but was afraid to ask. I think these guys took Tony Robins character and of course they are making big money. You here good and bad. You make the choice. I am in the program to make my program better.

10. Eugene

Eugene New Member

I was on the point to click that button but after an accurate research online about Empower Network I decided not to proceed with the registration any more and forget about EN forever. Below the reasons:

http://www.warriorforum.com/interne...sed-empower-network-review-former-member.html

======================================
    From http://workfromsomewhere.com/empower-network/

****Empower Network Stats as of April 11th, 2013***

500 Averaged at least 1,000 per month
    63 People Averaging 10,000 a month.
    8 $20,000 Per Month Earners
    7 $30,000 Per Month Earners
    3 $40,000 Per Month Earners
    3 $50,000 Per Month Earners
    2 $60,000 Per Month Earners
    2 $70,000 Per Month Earners
    4 100K per month earners

83 Six Figure Earners

100,000+ affiliates are supposedly enrolled members in the Empower Network! What we have here is a total of 675 which accounts for 0.675% making the big bucks. So, the remaining 99325 (99.325%) affiliates are still languishing in poverty and are merely paying their monthly residuals to keep these fat cats wealthy!

=================================

Let alone the huge complaint list filed on RipoffReport:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empow...rs-Misrepresented-their-product-Intern-921113

11. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Say Secret this program is rated very high but you have to follow the training word for work step for step. I suggest you stay in but look for a program that will mix with it. Something that is free and offers free training. That is what I am doing and it works. I'm very cautious when there is a fair amount of money involved giving and receiving. Good Luck!:)

12. The majority of people simply not follow the training, that's why they don't succeed. It doesn't matter how many people fail, when you've decided to succeed.

13. WorkAtHomeTube

WorkAtHomeTube New Member

Before I answer this question please understand that I am qualified to answer this. I have been working online for almost three years. From promoting affiliate programs, selling digital products, to creating my own products and websites, I have done it all. Please, also note that I am not an affiliate nor am I with Empower Network. I am giving you this feedback based on my years of working online and what I know for a fact.

One of the best ways to guage the market for a particular product or service is by looking in to how many other people are promoting that particular product or service. Empower Network has been around for several years now. This can be good and bad. I will explain both.

The Good:

Empower Network has an established "brand" or name recognition within the on and offline community.

They offer an excellent blogging platform and tools those that pay the fee.

The Bad:

Empower Network ads are currently band from many list owners because of the fact that there are so many people promoting this company (see warrior forum). They also have a grade of C- via the Better Business Bureau with numerous complaints filed against them. There are always going to be people unsatisfied with a product or service so I do not consider this finding an issue unless there are lots of complaints. Unfortunately, Empower Network has numerous complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau.

My Opinion:

I would not get involved only because the market is so saturated with Empower Network. If you are a seasoned marketer you can pull it off but I would not count on getting rich. If you had of signed up a few years ago maybe, but now... not happening. Like I said market saturation is the main issue. Just think; if tens of thousands of people are promoting the same product... How many of those people are really making life changing money? The key to choosing a great program to promote is the market need. The world does NOT need another Empower Network Affiliate.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  14. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

This program is serious for the experienced network market businessman. I recommend research on this and see if it is your cup of tea. You can use it as an affiliate site as a secondary to another easier system.

15. TJamMoneyMan

This IS the main issue with a pyramid based compensation structure.
    The one issue NO MLM marketer can adequately address - they will simply blow up (just like the mathematics of a pyramid!), when you mention this unavoidable reality!

Having "a product" is really immaterial (products just dupe the MLM'er into thinking he has a legitimate business!).
    Even whether or not you get more money than you should just for recruiting vs profits made for actual product sales, is a non-issue.

The unavoidable reality of an MLM/Pyramid base is that the more successful it is, the harder it is to promote - market saturation!
    If one person is promoting an MLM, obviously this won't be a problem.
    But when a PYRAMID gets going, there's simply no denying that there is an ever expanding market of people who are selling the same product(s).

Who HASN'T heard of Amway and Herbalife at this point?
    Who hasn't heard of Empower Network??
    Scant few marketers, in the case of EN - only the inexperienced. And who are THEY supposed to sell to?

That's market saturation!

As one retailer put it to me... "who ya gonna sell to?".

That's ANOTHER way to put it!

16. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

While this is certainly true in many circumstances, it is not with EN. The majority of people don't "succeed" (if you measure success by earning income) because of math. Since all the money is coming from within the structure, no money is coming in from the outside, there is no way for "the majority of people" to be successful. For one person to make $100, 4 had to part with $25. The majority can never be net earners.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  17. TJamMoneyMan

Interesting!

That seems to accurately describe the nature of a pyramid in a completely different way!

Starting at the beginning: One person recruits two - right there one person is in profit while two are not!
    It doesn't change as the pyramid grows. It CAN'T!
    The ones on top are in profit because of those beneath them... If there's no one (or not enough) people below you - no earnings (or not enough), are produced!

The bottom of the pyramid is always where the majority lies.
    The bottom of a pyramid is always larger than the top - GEOMETRICALLY larger (meaning HUGELY so!!).

You can "believe" all you like. That doesn't change mathematic reality!

MarieA73 likes this.
  18. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I have heard some not so good things about his company..

19. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

Yes, TJam, you completely get my point. But here's the thing. It's okay to be structured like that if the people involved are getting what they paid for. If they are spending $25/month for a blog and training with no expectations of any income, that's their call; however, I believe most join to make money, and clearly the overwhelming majority will not - indeed, as shown, cannot.

20. hippy

hippy New Member

I joined up with EN about 9 months ago. I soon found out that there was a further $19 a month to pay for an electronic payment system on top of the $25 for EN.
    There are many other upsells to participate in further training and it just wasn't for me.
    After 6 months I decided to give it away as I had discovered other great training sites without all the upsells.
    However, when I cancelled EN I found that my EN blog was still active. It is still active 3 months after cancelling and there is this stupid picture of me promoting EN still floating out there on the web.
    The lesson here is, if you decide to cancel EN then remember to clear your EN blog of posts and photos before you leave.
    If you choose to join EN then do some research and ensure that you sign up through a sponsor that is prepared to help you without the need for you to buy the upsells.

MarieA73 likes this.