Can anyone rate Empower Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by secret101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. michellej

michellej New Member

I joined Empower Network a month and a half ago. I only joined for the blogging platform $25.00. I blog everyday but I still haven't made any money. I never heard from my up-line. I am still plugging along thinking maybe one day I'll make money. I still have Faith

payment proof likes this.
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

If you only joined for the blogging platform, why are you concerned that you haven't made any money?? :confused:

payment proof likes this.
  3. michellej

michellej New Member

The main reason for joining was the blogging platform but I also paid to become an affiliate along with their own account to accept payments. I do promote the squeeze page for empower network daily to build my down-line.
    Unless you pay for the upgrade which is to make 15,000.00 a month, there is also another one. But for people just starting out they ask for a lot of money. For anyone who would like to join I say do your research first and be aware of the upgrades.

4. Fabulousmiranda

Fabulousmiranda New Member

I can! I've generated $10k so far with them. LOVE IT! I can say this, my results are not typical, it is not guaranteed that anyone will make any money at all. Everyone CAN but it is based on your own personal work ethic, mindset, etc. Just know that success in Empower Network is VERY POSSIBLE, I'm living proof of it right now!

Internet Guru and payment proof like this.
  5. hippy

hippy New Member

Hi Miranda,
    EN is like most products in that it needs good marketing to make any money, but the product just wasn't for me.
    Remember that it’s the MARKETING that’s the important word in Internet Marketing. If you can develop your marketing skills and market a product successfully you will have learnt all that’s required to sell any product you wish. My message is: find a good product that suits you and market it like crazy!...Good things will start happening.

6. TJamMoneyMan

So, let's see some results that ARE typical!

7. hmoorecruz

hmoorecruz New Member

Seems that all these types of concepts are dependent on how much time you invest in what you signed up for. It would be great if all the great testimonials were typical but I'm pretty sure they are not. These forums are great to get feel for both sides of the coin. But as stated in previous comments research is key.

8. Fabulousmiranda

Some typical results would be $0 if you do nothing TJamMoneyMan

9. Fabulousmiranda

If I were to rate Empower Network on a scale from 1 to 10 I will easily say 10! Why? Because it is built for the serious entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is a mindset; a mindset of an owner and not just a buyer, renter, borrower mentally. You have to think ownership. Instead of wanting, needing and buying the milk, you have to look to own the land and the cows. Empower Network is not for everyone, although it could be by CHOICE. I am finding that those that are successful do these 3 things consistently

1. Learn
    2. Do
    3. Teach

They learn the marketing products (educate)
    They do what they have learned from the marketing products (inspire)
    They teach others how to do the same thing they did through the marketing products (motivate)

What else makes it a 10? The 100% commission structure! You sell one product and you got your product PAID FOR!

I really like the company, I make money every week from it consistently and so of course I will only say positive things about it. Consider this a raving review. If you can do those 3 simple things I mentioned above, then you too can be successful with Empower Network.

10. Anirock

Anirock New Member

Howw my rating is 7.5 out of 10. Empower is best networking company. Their are many successful stories. And there are almost above 6000 people making $5000 per month. Get be dedicated. Training is awesome.

But, you should have some more extra money invest to get good results.
    Just generate leads and convert them. And train your leads to get build their business . Success runs on your way.

11. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

The most well done unbiased overview on Empower Network is found at http://www.insidenm.com/ which is a total overview, not the usual hype. I would have to agree with almost everything stated by Len Clements. I saw the value when they first launched given the fact that it is never easy to get your blogs indexed in Google. My first blog using EN got on first page in weeks, not the usual months it takes using my best SEO strategies.

With that said, as you will see, there were many problems when they launched, not unusual with many new companies, but how you judge a company is how they address issues. I give them an A rating on dealing with merchant account closures which was first issue they faced. Personally, I don't like the vulgar lanquage used in training, but to each their own. I suspect that is why most who join EN are younger generation.

When we look at the world, we have lost our moral compass as I see it, but again, to each their own. The biggest issue from a marketers standpoint is that EN actually competes for members working against members best interest, not what you want to see with any MLM company, so this was my biggest gripe, as it is for most seasoned MLMers. Again, since EN seems to focus on younger population, morals are less important to this group over seasoned business people who still hold moral code of our parents. Seems like more than ever have lost their moral compass is how I see it, but hearing their training sessions was so abrasive I wouldn't dare invite anyone I know to join. Sorry, I am just not into vulgar F bombs and references to sexual acts, just not my thing.

As to other issues they faced, as in FB banning them, and then YouTube given flood of complaints, and you have to wonder given Google owns YouTube, when will Google drop them from search engine results? Sure, I know many have made money with EN, and a good friend is one of top earners, but he is exceptional marketer with huge downlines in other companies, so good for him. I felt the value of the blogging for $25.00 a month was great given how fast my RecessionProof Businesses article was indexed in weeks to top of Google with search term RecessionProof Businesses, so I was impressed, but things change rapidly on the internet. My blog was falling off the top due to so much competition, as well as the thousands of other blogs using EN, so I saw a declining value for blog even at $25. price point.

As to the upgrade options, this is nothing more than the typical money game. All In means just that, you fell for it and 99% will lose their money. Even at the $100. level, the value is questionable, so I stayed a member until those I had referred started dropping out just as with 99% of MLM companies experience. This is called attrition, a killer of most in MLM where you are losing people faster than you are adding them. I think attrition will be growing quickly as it always does when a company hits the 18 month point. It is the wall for most in MLM as I have seen over and over again.

Bottom line, it was worth $25. in the start, and even with all the issues, I saw value in the first year and made a few bucks along the way, certainly more than it was costing given the $25. plus $19.95 merchant access fee per month. When my blog dropped out of search engines, and everyone dropped out, I was out of pocket again, so the decision to cut and run was easy. Again, it all comes to value for me, and I no longer saw any value, and the training was like chalk on a blackboard to me, torture, absolutely useless and radundant at best.

As you will learn if you watch overview, I see a lot more issues coming soon, some which could bring company down given all the violations of income claims and underhanded marketing tactics being used by members. So many issues I cannot see them lasting more than another year at best knowing the wheels of justice are slow to act until companies are sitting on millions which can be seized to fund investigations. So once they are sitting on several million, the feds will surely move in as we have seen a hundred times. Another sign this one is on life support is when you see program pumped on eBay at $10. and even .99 by some trying to induce a new member to jump into EN.

Good luck,

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  12. hippy

hippy New Member

I can only agree with what YAGOOFT has said.
    One of EN's biggest selling points is that it only costs $25 a month. They don't tell you that there's an additional $19.95 to pay (to get any money out of the system) until you sign up. So the minimum monthly fee is $44.95.
    The so called training videos are incredibly long and tedious and are basically all about the upsells.
    I'd just like to add a couple of points from my previous posts:
    • If you choose to join EN then do some research and ensure that you sign up through a sponsor that is prepared to help you without the need for you to buy the upsells.
    • If you decide to cancel EN then remember to clear your EN blog of posts and photos before you leave.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  13. Monica Suggs

Monica Suggs New Member

There is no scam with Empower Network. It is an excellent blogging platform for $25.00 a month (and Sept. 30, 2013 it is only going to get better)! IF you chose to be an affiliate then the merchant account will be $19.95 a month. If you want the excellent training and the ability to earn 100% commissions on those training courses then you can purchase them. If not, then you are leaving money on the table.

I am so sorry for anyone who has had a "bad experience" with EN for whatever reason. It truly is a wonderful company and an excellent opportunity to make a decent living from home. And in the end, that's all the average person really wants.

14. George87

George87 New Member

I know one thing for sure is that Empower network definetly knows how to spread the word! IMAO LOL

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  15. Anders J

Anders J Member

Me I think from the outside that EN is properly a good starting point for newbies.

However I prefer to be my own boss and CEO. Own my domain and blog. With any business online you have to learn how to market to have any kind of success. I believe it is cheaper to do it on your own with the right kind of blueprint to show you the correct way to market a serious business not small commisions you have to upgrade for.

PeterMFL and TJamMoneyMan like this.
  16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Yes, for some the training may be of value, but it gets old real fast, especially for anyone who has been in business for years. For newbies, yes, it should be helpful, but how many ways do they say the same thing? After the first couple weeks it was a stuck record over and over. lol

As to the hype of 100% commissions, this is not totally true if you calculate in the pass up commissions of 100% which have to be factored into compensation plan, so deduct out all the commissions you lose and it is not close to 100% commission as most promote.

Good luck,

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  17. TJamMoneyMan

Typical deceptive and evasive answers!

What's also "typical" is recruiters posting unverifiable claims of income in an attempt to get others to drink the kool-aid.

ALSO typical is that only the TOP 1% are benefiting!

What's RIDICULOUS is that the 99% are paying the salaries of those above them!

Simply check the legally required income disclaimer:
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/income.php

Only "the top 1%" make more than $20K per year.
    2% make more than $5K per year.

12% make $1K to $5K yearly

45% make $1oo to $500 per year

18. Brandon Lukas

Brandon Lukas New Member

As a 6figure earner im going to share something right now. Everyone buys into hype and thinks theyre gonna drop some cash push a button and your laptop is going to spew money out at you....

Thing is for one 97% of people that fail have the wrong mindset...

Know what the difference is between us 3% and the 97% that fail online is? .... drum roll...

YOUR MINDSET!

thing is if your mindset isn't setup with positivity, motivation, and a burning desire/desires, you will stay in your comfort zone forever! You will procrastinate and not take action.. you will sit and wine that your not making any money yet!

I'll almost guarantee any of you here that are in any opportunity aren't making money the way you want to because your still stuck in your comfort zone , your not taking massive action to drive your business, and that's because you for one don't believe and for two aren't in the know!

I will tell you Empower Network is a great company! Its a training platform wrapped around a blogging platform that work hand and hand. Your not just going to get in at $25 dollars with no internet marketing experience and start pumping out cash by just writing some blogs!

You need to know SEO (onpage & offpage) keyword research, driving traffic (paid advertising & Free methods) syndication, etc....

Blogging is just one piece of the puzzle...

But the thing is, if you have a burning desire, whether that be quit your job, be with your kids, or just have time to do whatever the hell you want, whenever you want, and for however long you want... Then you will eventually get success because you'll bust through any roadblock that comes your way and you'll seek out whatever you have to do to get there!

So my advice to you is ... Wrap yourself around a business/product not the other way around! Start Branding yourself not someone or something, and start working on your personal development.

Read positive books daily
    Get rid of negativity (TV,Radio,People!)
    TAKE ACTION!!!!

To your unlimited Success
    Brandon Lukas

19. Brandon Lukas

Brandon Lukas New Member

LOL, Do you realize how many people are in the 1% my friend?

You sound very negative and that's why your not making any money online! Start working on your mindset and your beliefs and that will soon change :)

20. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Exactly, and the 45% do not even break even, so well worth thinking about if you are a newbie. Never mind the fact that what people earned last year mean nothing to those just joining now since there are thousands of others you will be competing with now. Getting in early is where they money is made, and some did, but fewer and fewer are, in fact, once they hit the 18 month wall when attrition kicks in big time, it is all an uphill battle from there on. Physics takes over, what goes up must come down and that is true with everything.

Best success to all,

TJamMoneyMan likes this.