Can somone be realy honest and tell me the truth?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by dodofone, Aug 21, 2007.

1. dodofone

dodofone New Member

Hi there(Urgent)
    I came accross with this product Profit Lance from Michael Andrews. I clicked on the site and discovered the price of $77 on special/I was ready to buy!. The Ad says only limited today for 12 hours. Is it not a kind of fishing to get order? I am already on procedure to try a refund from another scam products (Ultimate Wealth Package). I start to be skeptical 'how to make money on Internet' Can somone be realy honest and tell me the truth?

Regards(PM if need!)
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

For any business opportunity, there is some risk involved
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

First of all, profit Lance is NOT a scam at all. Thousands of people, including me have been making money with this program. The price increased to about 80 dollars a few weeks ago, and is apparently going to inrease again soon
  4. netresult

netresult Member

Profit Lance is well worth the money and is not a scam it is a very good tutorial for IM.

UWP, however, is a cynical scam designed to fleece honest investors in the most disgusting way. It is time that these rogues were run out of town - greedy toe-rag, dishonest garbage!

I hope you get your money back.
  5. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

Profit Lance is well more worth than the price listed. And best of all if is NOT a scam.
  6. JCP

JCP New Member

I guess I can chime in! haha Yeh Profit Lance is unique! Anyone who has bught is will tell you. BUT, with any thing, nothing comes easy and comes toy ou over night! Ittakes skill and it takes time invested.

The Ultimate Wealth Package, well~ I am not going to say much about it, but I will say SCAM! And I will say that Mark Warren, Mark Jenney, Danny's scam are all the same person and I am pretty sure, he is probally scamming under a womans name. Maybe ~>Holly Manning.... For all we know....That is what I have heard. but I don't know nor care. He is an arrogant Jerk. OK I think you get it. *lol*[​IMG]
  7. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I have nothing, but good things to say about Profit Lance. It is a thourough course for getting on the Internet Marketing train.

I learned so much from it and still do, even thou I am making my living online entirely.
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

It seems to all have been said but i agree with everyone on the fact that profit lance is arguably the best on the market at the current time.[​IMG]
  9. opendomain

opendomain New Member

without giving away everything profit lance has to offer can you sum up what it is. I really don't want to have to watch a movie or sit in on a conference call. Without going through the regular "pitch" i would like to know what it is.

If you would rather send me an email about what it is you can do that too.

Thanks,
    Gilbert
  10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

profit lance is basically an online course with a lifetime membership that teachs you several techniques to make money online. It covers SEO, generating traffic, affiliate marketing, google adsense,creating info product. There is also a comprehensive project area littered with vidoes to help. Other resources, tips, ebooks are available as well. This is just a small summary check the sites homepage it will help. Hope this helps [​IMG]