Can you advise me on how to look for a right homebased job?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mariacaniedo, May 15, 2011.

1. mariacaniedo New Member

I am new to this site ,the truth is i was banned last three days for writing under the other column,that my article is not in the right track.lol!thanks God that Sir Vish have pity on me.!

Now i am asking for an advice on how to look for a home based job?for i know all of you here have your own home jobs!I want expertise to advice me this kind of queries.!and also thanks of your warmth welcome!
  2. talfighel Silver Member

If you are looking for a home job that will pay you salary or hourly rate, you might not find it because 99.9% of the work at home out there is a business opportunity of some sort.
  3. weebitty Member

Welcome to the forum. When you join a forum it would probably be advisable to read the forum rules before posting. That way you won't get into trouble. All the forum have rules and they are sometimes different from each other. [IMG] Anyway I hope you will enjoy this forum. It is great for infomration and help. As Talfighel has stated if you are looking for an hourly paid job you might be looking in the wrong place. But read through the thread and maybe something will appeal to you. Jobs are hard to get nowadays so you might have to rethink your options.

There is also good advice available on what to do and what not to do when looking for work at home business and opportunities, so make sure to read the thread there too. Ask questions, and DO YOUR RESEARCH. I can't stress that enough. It will save you alot of time and money down the road. This forum is a great place for that kind of infomration.

Good luck to you and your endeavors. Hope you find what you are looking for.
  4. RICH4NURICHE New Member

Welcome MariaCaniedo, first thing you might want to do is find out what your goals are and your why. As weebitty stated, ask questions and do your research. When you know what your looking for and the reason why, then those of us in the forum and yourself can help guide you in the right direction.
  5. phillippoole New Member

I can truly empathize, it is tough out there. First lets get one thing clear any JOB from home will expect WORK. Now here are some ideas.

1. Many companies are looking to save money by employing remote workers, look for companies that are in your industry.

2. Make sure you have appropriate technology ie hard wire phone and DSL internet connection.

if your field of work does not offer remote positions consider the following:
    Customer Service
    Insurance or Financial Services (I was a home based agent for several years)
    Real Estate
    Software or computer programming.
    Computer/cell phone repair

Companies to look into:
    Alpine Access, Arise, West at Home (customer service)
    Assurant, United Health, Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Lic req)
    Remaxx- real estate lic req
    Red Hat- advanced degree pref MA computer science
    I am sure there are more, outside of that there is the option of starting a home which is another discussion. Also make sure to include your spouse or significant other, if they are not supportive your dream may cause conflict and success and relationships at risk. Good luck in your search I hope this helps
  6. ThePhoenix New Member

A lot of those companies Phillip mentioned seem pretty good, I was just looking at West at Home and that seems to be a very nice opportunity. I'd check some of those places out!
  7. mbasa Member

mariacaniedo
    Are you looking for a JOB, or a business opportunity that you can run from home? If the latter, I would advise that you search within you first on what it is that you love doing. Search google for affiliate programs that talk to your field of interest.
  8. jeremybarker New Member

mariacaniedo
    The best way I can tell you to look for the right home based business for you is research. I could sit here and tell you that I work in the best home based industry on the web right now and I truly believe that. But...that means nothing to you without research.

Do your due diligence and get all of the facts before jumping into something. At the same time you have to remember that some risk will be involved and is involved in any type of business startup as an entrepreneur.

Good Luck.
  9. audrey12 New Member

Hello, There are lot of do's and dont's behind each home based jobs. You need to be most careful while picking the home based jobs. On my recent wandering on internet i saw 3to30 site. It was cool site to sell whatever stuffs you know.
  10. rob1958 New Member

mariacaniedo
    There are some work at home jobs available you just have to do some research.
    Find something that intrests you.
  11. FreeCashMan Active Member

There are several companies that are doing customer service job (w-2 wages) from home now. Technology has made that possible like never before.

Just remember linear work produces linear wages which equals j.ust o.ver b.roke.

More time, freedom and prosperity will result from leverage work and wages. Thus a networking home business is essential if one wants a more abundant life. As recently posted those that love to work a job will be working into their 80's or a.k.a. death! Sounds like slave labor work to me!

Get Free...With A Home Business!
  12. isher New Member

does anybody know the real site not scam working from home, i have read lot of them are scams. has anybody tried anything which is real and worked for them
  13. mariacaniedo New Member

HELLO! LOL IT'S ALMOST A YEAR TO READ ALL OF THESE MESSAGES AND I FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE MORE BRILLIANT IDEAS HERE AND SO PROUD ALL OF YOU, HOPEFULLY I CAN BE LIKE YOU SOMEDAY,,
  14. mariacaniedo New Member

PHIlLIPPOOLE,

Thanks of your advice until now i have not found any online job, please help me. i have a complete accessories to work on and have a full connection only just wasting my time.. researching but there are registrations if you want to get hired. is here any job you know that do not ask for cart?
  15. Travis Korns New Member

A great place for starting in my humble opinion is My Online Income System, I'm going through the 60 day action plan and am starting to see some money come in. It's not loads, but it is more than I have ever made with Affiliate Marketing. I am excited to see their marketing plan works.
  16. damasco9 New Member

Well here is the trick..the scams can be recognized by the speed they promise you that you will make money..there is no magic sistem,as in real life it takes hard work and maybe a few months before you make anything..the good news is that you can do it if you realy want to,a good start point is Chris Farell,that's were i started..good luck[IMG]
  17. chloe chua New Member

i think everyone can make money online ONLY if they know the insider secret
    BUT most people dont know what's the MOST IMPORTANT thing to get success online and
    this make us try and error all the time until we succuss..that takes a lot of 'unnecessary time'
    time is so precious to us, we need to shorten that time, we want the exact steps to success..
    it will be a blessing to have mentor to TELL Us how to shorten the time, what's the exact steps
    to take, what's the things to avoid..
  18. Miss B New Member

Yes, there is. It does require your commitment and your time, but its sooo much fun and the stuff I have learnt is AMAZING! Have you heard of Russell Brunson and his training course? Its called Dot Com Secrets and its the best I have seen to date! and its for real.
  19. KB24 Member

If you are looking for a home based job like data entry or stuff like that have a look at this site www.workathomenoscams.com I have contacted the guy personally about a question that I had ( A certain program that I was thinking of joining). He did respond back.

But if you are looking for a home business I would start with affiliate marketing. Read as much info as you can here or other forums. This is how I started. But you have to apply what you read.
    Miss B likes this.
  20. nojobnoboss New Member

There are many that are not scams, some that are. Finding a "job" online is about finding a company hiring remote workers or independent contractors usually. Good Affiliate programs can get you earning dollars quickly just make sure they pay a high commission structure.

But, if you are looking for an online job you can visit contractworld jobs that work with major companies. You do have to go through a qualification process and hardware check. If you can't find the website, PM me, and I will send it to you. I don't want to violate any rules.

Hope that helps
    Brian Joe Curry likes this.