Can you make MONEY during the Holiday season?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Dec 5, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

YES YOU CAN!!!

Last year, at this time, started the busiest 4 month stretch for me in my 1 &3/4 year Coastal career. Much of that business came from this very forum. Don't stop marketing just because you think noone is going to spend money during the holidays. People who are wanting to be their own boss are always looking and when they don't get a Christmas bonus this year they will be coming to you. Keep the marketing going no matter what method you use and really kick it in to high gear after the new year. Lot's of people will be making plans for their tax returns and making new year resolutions to be their own boss so don't stop marketing!

If you are a prospect, now is the time to join! DON'T WAIT! Give yourself an early Christmas present. Join Coastal and you could be making money before Christmas!
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

For customer service work at home jobs, Christmas is the peak season
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Yes, The month of December is my #2 month consistently for the last 3 years and for the record, not from this forum.

JN
  4. victorious

victorious New Member

December is also a very good month for us. This year it's going great and last year was awesome. With only three months into the Coastal Vacations business, last year December was our first 5-figure income month; and the blessings rolled over month after month!

We get business mostly from SEO and PPC. Our purpose here is to build up an online community of Coastal Vacations directors and people interested, but we don't get business from this forum; we love to share our expertise with others.

Merry Christmas, by the way, remember to keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    Successful Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
    (770) 995-0029
  5. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Yes, last year my business was very new still to- I had been released at the end of November and the week between Christmas and New Years I made just short of $20,000.

The past few weeks for my business have each been 5 figure weeks and we have had several new members starting at the top.

I would say to you that you should NOT believe the hype about "take time off" if you are generating or using LIVE leads. Of course, do not call right ON the holidays, but really, people are home and relaxed more often during the holiday season and if they are requesting information of you- then there is no harm in calling them as other businesses are open too!

Remember to enjoy yourself, and keep your priorities in order. The great thing about our business is the CHOICE that we have!

Cheers

Jani
  6. victorious

victorious New Member

We are making money this holiday season, so the answer is: YES, you can make money in ANY season.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    Coastal Vacations Platinum Directors
    (770)995-0029