Canadian Home Job Review

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by drinkflinger, Nov 15, 2006.

1. drinkflinger New Member

Canadian Homeworker Review and employment directory...has anyone purchased this ( 28.95) lists hundreds of work@home jobs. Just wondering if most these jobs you also have to pay for...
    ...thanx....any info would be great asap ...price goes up on nov. 19
  2. getagrip Gold Member

3. scamjunkie New Member

Drinkfinger - Just to let you know I was sucked into this scam but luckily I did receive the book within one week. Kudos to them!!! However, most of the things in the book seem to be regarded as scams so bye, bye $28.95. I call my self "scamjunkie" for that very reason...whatever I have looked for on the Internet so far comes up as a scam when I do my research. It seems we are doomed to forever work hard for our money unless we can come up with our own clever way to make money. I will proceed to use the internet for e-mails and looking for information only, no more get rich schemes for me.
  4. Monalisa New Member

Anyone heard anything good about this company. I just sent my money off about an hour ago?
  5. Boubear New Member

Well I just found them also, but had reservations about them, so I looked around the internet to find out about them. I would say they are a scam!!

They opened in 2006 and their domain expires in 2008. They also use a byproxy server, which hides the identity of who started this company. So that alone is very telling!!

Never ever send money to people until you find out for sure if they are legit or not!!

Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: TOPJOBREVIEW.COM
    Created on: 24-Apr-06
    Expires on: 24-Apr-08
    Last Updated on: 26-Apr-06

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration [email protected]
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration [email protected]
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
    DNS1.REGISTEREDSITE.COM
    DNS2.REGISTEREDSITE.COM
    DNS3.REGISTEREDSITE.COM

Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
    Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
  6. makemoneyonline New Member

hmm, well thanks for the info. i hadn't heard of it before.
  7. Monalisa New Member

Well I am brand new to the work at home thing and I am thinking all work at home opportunities are scams. I haven't found a legitimate one yet. I am a single mom that already works a full time job but needs to make more money and can't afford to spend more time away from my daughter. I am at a loss.
  8. emmjay New Member

Monalisa,
    Iwill pm you a bit of info for you to listen to for a legitimate opportunity.This is not a job but a very affordable business.
  9. pcwork New Member

Accutran Global is a Canadian company offering transcription and other jobs, you can join for free
  10. angela New Member

I bought "The Canadian Home Job Review and Employment Directory" for whatever the cost was and then sent $38.95 for stuffing envelopes to a Mary Henderson at Choice Mail 919 Centre St. NW Suite 225 Calgary, Alberta T2E 2P6. Well it has been a month now and I have not received anything in the mail to stuff envelopes and my cheque was cashed. I suggest everyone stay away from this address. Unfortunately, I have been scammed! Not very happy.
  11. amandasubject New Member

Has anyone ever physically gone to this Choice place located at 919 Centre St?...
    Just want to know if i'm wasting my time... I'm quite furious my cheque was cashed as well and I live in Calgary and was thinking of approaching the company itself.
  12. Nefertite New Member

I do live in Calgary about 4 blocks from the address 919 Centre Street NW and was going to check this address out after work. I did get a book from the Canadian Homeworker Review and picked this particular envelope stuffing ad because they are located in Calgary and I could go check them out. Unfortunately, the first 'job' I picked turns out to be a scam according to bloggers... I will go check this address out and see if the company actually exists... I will let everyone know what I find.
  13. Heather New Member

I was just about to register online and send my money. I'm sure glsd I saw this first.
  14. emmjay New Member

Envelope stuffing is most likely the biggest scam out there.the only info you will ever receive from them is some ad copy for you to use to scam others.Stay away from any work at home JOBS that require upfront fees.If it is not a home based BUSINESS you should not have to pay for a job.
  15. JenniferBeer New Member

I would like to know what you found out. I also sent my money to Canadian Home Job Review. Sent for Super Saver 40.00 and nothing. Sent 19.00 to canadian Data Processing Net work and nothing. Also my 30.00 for this book. Now Choice is the only one that sent me information and they would like me to sent out 30.00 more dollars. I would like to see what they say to you when you stoped in.
  16. tigger New Member

i recieved a letter to do this as well. i found this forum and saw your post. was just wondering if you have checked it out and if you found out anything.
    any information would be greatful.

thank you for your time

Annette [IMG]
  17. aep New Member

Hello there,

Did somebody earned money from this kind if jobs ???

Are they real ???

I really need a job and I tried to get hire but ... I don't have "Canadian experience" ... I am a new comer ...

Did you received money from any company within "The Canadian Home Job Review and Employment Directory" ???

Thank you.
    aep
  18. jessamyn1 New Member

Thanks for all the great info, i too was thinking about sending in my $ 28 but i thought i might as well look it up online. I'm very happy i found this website, saved me money i couldn't afford to lose. Thanks again.
  19. pereira7430 New Member

i wish i had read this page before i sent my money, but just curious did anyone take advantage of the money back guarantee? so far i have sent 43 letters to each of the companies listed and after $86 in postage fees as well as the money included in each envelope the only reply has been my own letters with a note from the post office saying that no such addresses exist. i believe that this qualifies me for that so-called money back...i won't hold my breath.
  20. cindy New Member

hi i have sent money to them last week and i am still waiting the arrival of my package. you say you live near them can you please visit them and let me know if i have just been scamed please