Can't login to wealthy affiliate

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by butterfly2, Aug 6, 2008.

1. butterfly2

butterfly2 New Member

Anyone else? I get an error message when I try to click on the login page.

2. latteguy15941

latteguy15941 New Member

I have been noticing a delay and keep getting page not found errors. I am wondering If WA is starting to exceed their bandwidth. Usually If you try again in like 20min it works. Not sure whats up with that

3. fatman

fatman New Member

It's working fine for me. But the other day I had the same problem. No matter what browser I used, when I went to the WA website it said the page could not be displayed. In an hour or so it was up and working again though. Not sure why this happened, but hopefully it will be back to normal for you soon.

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'm not having any problems today, but I had the same problem as fatman yesterday - basically I got a "page cannot be displayed" error. Its possible they were doing some kind of upgrades to the system, but it seems to be fixed, at least on my end.

5. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I've experienced a little problem, but since my PC is acting up I'm not sure if it's them or me. Usually when it's slow I switch to Firefox and that takes care of it.
    Sonni

6. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

It's probably a temporary glitch. That can happen with almost any website at one time or another. That's just the nature of the web. Is it working for you now?

7. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

butterfly2: Anyone else? I get an error message when I try to click on the login page.

what is the error message you get?

8. dogball

dogball New Member

I can't login this morning, I'm getting this message using Firefox.
    Anyone else?

An Error Was Encountered

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

9. michaelhfgrant

michaelhfgrant New Member

I just bought a new computer and it will not allow me to log in to my wealthy affiliate account. I type in my info and it just sends me back to the login page.
    when i type in the wrong password it then has an error message about not hving the right password.
    Any ideas?