can't realy on doing surveys for long time income

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by joan2010, Dec 15, 2009.

1. joan2010

joan2010 New Member

surveys are great but you can't rely on it for long term revenues and besides most of the surveys become scam or just stopped working.
    So it would be better to dedicate your time and effort to your site

[Link removed - Admin]

2. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Their are some many other viable options out there to make money than to get into consistently doing surveys.

If you are using survey money to leverage into a residual cash flow system that would be ideal, but not for serious income.

3. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

I think most people take surveys just to earn a little extra spending cash.

4. happygal

happygal Member

I agree. I always call surveys my "gravy" money. Not a necessity, but sure nice to have. the months that it's a lot of money, great. The months that it's less, that's okay too. It's all just gravy.

5. mlynn

mlynn Member

bluetexas: I think most people take surveys just to earn a little extra spending cash.
    Exactly. [​IMG]

6. getpaidtotry

getpaidtotry Guest

I do agree with you that you can not rely on paid survey sites for a long time income. Indeed the legit paid survey sites are options for earning some quick money.

7. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

The money from surveys could be part of a overall internet income plan but not by itself to generate a liveable income.

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You can make money with surveys but if you want a long term income that will come in month after month, I really suggest network marketing because just like you can give your boss 40-50 hours per week, you can devote 10-15 hours for your business.

If you are going to do these surveys, build a network marketing business on the side part time and never give up.

Tal

9. joan2010: besides most of the surveys become scam or just stopped working.
    I am not really sure about that.
    If a survey site works why should it become a scam?

10. Raihan23

Raihan23 New Member

Hello,I think online survey is one of those things that people like to cross off their list before heading out of the office.
    Naturally, we monkeys would love to take surveys all day, every day if we could, but we know that’s not possible for anyone to do. We hope you found this breakdown of when people do tend to take your surveys not just interesting information, but that it helps you figure out when to launch your next survey project.

11. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Personally I wouldn't waste my time doing online surveys for such a small amount of money. It's better to invest your time and effort in training new skills that could possibly bring you a larger income than surveys could ever do.

12. Sam2476

Sam2476 New Member

I complete surveys when I'm bored or waiting for something. The 10-30 mins I would normally waste is turned into making a little bit of money. I have made around $350 this month, its not much in comparison to other online jobs but it is a bit of extra spending cash.

payment proof likes this.
  13. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

14. Sam2476

Sam2476 New Member

No worries about covering the phone/electricity/internet bills this month :)
    I just need to keep at it and it looks like I will.
    One day I may have a payment wall that begins to look like your sig link PP :) It looks like you have been around the traps for a while :)