Carbon Copy Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Hilary Hughes

Hilary Hughes New Member

Hi Greg,

I was in CCPro for a while but decided that it wasn't quite for me - although I realise it works fro some.

Hope it goes well for you.

Hilary.
  2. GregDeTisi

GregDeTisi New Member

Hey thanks Hilary![​IMG]

It is going great for me right now although I have had to put alot into it too![​IMG]

I hope you are doing very well too!

Cheers

Greg
  3. Hilary Hughes

Hilary Hughes New Member

Yes, thank you.

It certainly works for some and you sound upbeat - so good luck and keep at it!

Hilary.
  4. RitvarsLacis

RitvarsLacis New Member

Hello CCPro memmbers!
    Yesterday incidentally i found this system, after few hours of reading and watching videos - i Understand that its for me and i want to jump in. But before i do it i need a little help with some questions, like.

1. What i must have to start? And is it possible for me to join.
    Do i really need so huge start capital?
    2. Were can i start? I found a lot of homepages with diferent information about student membersship, some application kit and lot more.
  5. dougadam

dougadam New Member

While Carbon Copy does provide good marketing training, it does come at a steep price. There is no "magic" to be found with Carbon Copy Pro.

The training and techniques available with Carbon Copy Pro are readily available and generally taught with any home business opportunity.

Doug [​IMG]
  6. pplrulz

pplrulz New Member

I had thought about doing CCPRO at one time, but it did seem a little pricey. I do hear they have awesome internet marketing training.

Rob
  7. nelly

nelly New Member

Hi ccpro member....sorry to be blunt but I have a couple of questions for you.

*Have any of you recieved money from ccpro since you have become a member and using their system?
    *If yes how much and how long did it take for this to happen?
    *How much was your initial investment?

When I searched and read enless info on CCPRO no one has said much after 2008...Maybe I have missed a portion? Lost track of all the video's I have watched and they all seem genuine. Made me want to jump on board asap....BUT I have been burnt many times.
    However I'm an easy target cos I'm normally very positive.

Would love to hear a success story from someone in Australia. Someone who can share from start to present what they did to get this far.

Thanks
    Nelly
  8. SDEntrepreneur

SDEntrepreneur New Member

I have been with Carbon Copy Pro since 2007. They did sever ties with WMI in December 2010 and are now offering PRO U which is more Internet Education.

After joining them in October 2007, I started my own Offline Marketing Company in April 2008 from the training I learned in their back office. I now consult 30+ small to large corporations on Social Media and Internet Marketing.

I am still very active in Carbon Copy Pro as well as my career as Internet Marketing Consultant. It's not a get rich quick scheme.
    If you want to learn how to shift your mindset to make Internet Marketing your career and have access to some of the top Internet Education, then your in the right place....
  9. carl

carl New Member

I'd love to hear success stories from this company at well, as I've received much information from them.
  10. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

Carbon copy pro is definitely the real deal & worth the money, i have been reading the posts, yes it can be costly, but i think by utilizing what you learn you can easily make the money to buy into the next levels if you choose too. Right now i am concentrating on getting my current brick and mortar business where it needs to be using the ccpro training. I did it on my own a few years back and now acquire over 85% of my customers online. Now with carbon copy pro i learned about the whole social media marketing aspect, videos etc... definitely alot left to learn. Even thou i havent made any money trying to push the education system itself, i am definitely going to make money at my shop, i will keep you guys posted on my progress using what i've learned, and i hope to get tips from fellow members as well.
  11. Joel

Joel New Member

Hello everyone, I'm very interested in CCPro after reading and watching so many testimonials, but i'm unsure of how the system actually works because it only explains how easy it is but doesn't show any examples or programs used in the process, is CCPro an educational tool or an actual program to help individuals who are willing to be dedicated to online business, and im not sure if anyone has noticed but when you put carbon copy pro in google it suggests the word scam? seems a little strange to me but i am adamant i will persevere in this area of expertise and need some assurance before i get involved, thanks for reading my post cant wait to hear any replys and i wish you all the best in life.
  12. kylewillert

kylewillert New Member

CCPro is easy to use for all the training is there in many different ways. Videos, business coaches, any where from 2-5 live training calls a day, a full business WIKI and on and on. The information is all there but the marketing does take work, don't buy into CCPro expecting to wake up tomorrow with a $100,000 check in the mail. They give you the help and information its where you take it from there. There are many different ways to take CCPro. You can take the training and market your own company, market there products (black box/ Automatic Millionaire by David Bach) or do both. I came across the "CCpro Scam" on google also as I was doing research on pro. Its just a couple blogs made by members going over if its a scam or not than reviling that its not.
  13. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

Joel

I got the same thing when I initially did my research, lots of scam talk, I initially ran into ccpro years ago but left it alone. Earlier this year I reunited with an old corporate buddy if mine, guess what? He was with ccpro, its kind of what I needed to take the next step, somebody who could vouch for them on a personal level. Me, I have a business already, it was a no brainer, on top of that you can make money off the system itself, plus all the doors it opens like Sdentrepreneur states above. It definitely takes a lot of work, just like anything. But if you love this stuff, its not even work, its fun. Now ccpro top members will start closing sales for you, its only getting better. Everyone works together. I don't see this system going anywhere else but UP!
  14. Healthy Skeptic

Healthy Skeptic New Member

I get real wary when I get bombarded with all the testimonials and stories of top members seemingly on permanent vacation on some tropical island -- with very little cake under the icing. You have to dig pretty deep to find any "real business" information. Of the few members I've contacted, none will claim to be making any more than the $200 a month average stated in the CCPro disclaimer. Makes me wonder. I got burned in a similar "opportunity" a few years back called Liberty League International. CCPro feels a lot like them, what with the feel good testimonials and rah-rah phone calls multiple times a week. Not saying they are comparable, just stating my wariness.
  15. ranggawir

ranggawir New Member

hello everyone, i'm rangga from Indonesia, i'm very new to this ccpro or any internet marketing tools, as I read on internet there are many pros and contras with ccpro, and my home is in Indonesia, do you thing that will become a burden if I join the cc pro ??

and is it really cost $2500 ?? thanks before
  16. phillippoole

phillippoole New Member

All of you are asking the wrong questions. It might make a ton of money but, so did Bernie Maddoff look how that turned out. In order to be a professional you need to be able to clearly articulate and validate the value your products and services (yours or a companies).

You should be asking:

What are the benefits of xyz product or service ie what will this do for a customer. How capable is it of doing this.

If I am simply a customer what are my benefits?
    who are you and what are your credentials?

Always ask these question and get clear answers or walk away
  17. HSVXU6

HSVXU6 New Member

Hi all. I have been on the internet for quite a few hours looking at CCPro. I have had a phone call from a "member" but I was unable to talk because of my location at the time and will speak to them during the week.

A question that I would like a member of CCPro to answer is.

What is carbon Copy Pro?
    Is it a "system" to help you sell a product or service on the internet and one of the products that you can sell is CCPro?

Thanks in advance Paul
  18. joshywizzle

joshywizzle New Member

Hi, i am based in yorkshire in the UK and i am very interested in getting ouit of the rat race and joining an online homebased franchise. Would somebody be willing to ring me regarding CCPro as i am struggling to understand exactly what it is i would be doing.
  19. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

Driving traffic is your job. That's it. No selling. Your marketing partners do the rest. It's the reason my biz changed. It takes work thou. Gotta be ready to put in the time and $.
  20. areyoukidding

areyoukidding New Member

Phillippoole
    Phillippoole

Phil, I notice you are with Lightyear Wireless. I have been involved with Lightyear for about 60 days under the Automated Cellphone Wealth System. I have looked at CC Pro as another way of marketing Lightyear. How are you doing with Lightyear and are you using any specific system or techniques in your marketing? Thanks