Carbon Copy Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Oct 23, 2007.

1. CBwatchdog

CBwatchdog New Member

Hi everyone,

As with most programs that are tailored as a recruit and earn program (pyramid). I realize that it does not meet the legal definition but let's be serious. The bottom line is that I am not knocking the program it seems to be well run and heavily promoted. I question the universe of people that can afford to dish out that kind of money and afford to promote it properly. As with any program like this getting in early is crucial because of the limited pool of people that can buy in and afford it. This is why many programs start off well and then fizzle out. One thing to remember is to read the earnings disclaimer, it is there for a reason. good luck.
  2. hoyle73

hoyle73 New Member

Hi,

I am new here and looking to either join Carbon Copy or the Ty Coughlin RFS. Does anyone know enough of either of these? I'm in the United States in CA. Would anyone be willing to call me and discuss this with me? It appears that each step gets a little more expensive. When does that slow down and allow me to make some money? How much is advertising and how much should I budget to spend before making some decent money?
  3. janie

janie New Member

Hi
    I am based in the U.K. and looking at the ccpro to join. Is there anyone in the UK that I could talk to about this? I have been burnt before, and am sceptical, but this does look like a genuine opportunity.
    Would appreciate some feed back.
    Janie
  4. washburn07

washburn07 New Member

Hi everyone

Im a first timer and I am at a crossroads about ccp. Brief history I am a new college graduate and I graduated with a bs in accounting and masters in business. SO as you can imagine I have a lot of student loans. I don't have hardly any spare money I pretty much break even every month. I will be coming across about $3000 for a tax return. This money would cut my CC amounts in half and would help out in that area or I could keep it and buy carbon copy pro. I have done a lot of research on CCP and it looks great and it doesn't look like a scam. What do you guys think I should do, pay my bills or take the chance at the product. I do catch on to things quickly but I don't have any marketing experience. So what do you think??
  5. Ian

Ian New Member

Hi Washburn07! Sounds like a tough decision. Not knowing you personally I would not want to make any recommendations as to what you should or should not do with that money. If you did start with CCPro, it SHOULD be enough to join at the M1 level and give you enough advertising funds to get yourself set up. If you don't know anything about marketing I would say you should count on a good week or two of getting into the back room and listening to the marketing training calls, live and recorded, and essentially immersing yourself to get to where you need to be. It certainly isn't rocket science but you need to know enough to do what works and avoid time wasters.

Also, because you are asking for advice in deciding what to do I think you need to understand that your belief in yourself goes a long way in determining if you will succeed or give up too soon or get distracted by the next thing that comes along. I DECIDED I was going to be successful with CCPro. If you can get there and actually see yourself doing this as your main or only income and truly believe that it is going to happen, then I would say go for it! If you are having doubts, then work on that until you feel that it will happen for you. Remember, the system works if you follow it.

Ian
  6. howdog32

howdog32 New Member

Hi, another new guy here. English, but living in the USA.
    I had seen the site for CCP & have now read the blogs on it. I was just priorly approached by someone working with the Quixtar program and was wondering how this type of marketing compares to CCP.
  7. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

Quoting: CBwatchdoggetting in early is crucial

If you take a close look at the compensation plan, the Wealth Masters plan does not work like traditional MLM. And in my opinion we will never run out of new prospects for our business due to the nature of our product. We do not have to build tremendous depth to our organizations to start earning decent amounts of income.

I actually spoke with 3 applicants today that had no prior experience with CCPRO or any network marketing/mlm companies.

The income disclaimer is simply a legal tool to protect us from any unwanted liabilities. Pick up any product you use on a daily basis and you will likely find a disclaimer somewhere on the package. One of the things that attracted me to CCPRO was the level of honesty and integrity that I found in the system.
  8. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Janie,
    Great to hear from you and again see others from the UK.
    I have been in CCpro for 2 months now and it's going great.I'd be more than happy to give you a call if you need assistance.
    Hope to speak soon
    Adrian[​IMG]
  9. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Quoting: howdog32Hi, another new guy here. English, but living in the USA.
    I had seen the site for CCP & have now read the blogs on it. I was just priorly approached by someone working with the Quixtar program and was wondering how this type of marketing compares to CCP.

They are a lot different. CCPro is set up for Internet marketing. Quixtar is primarily person-to-person marketing, with home metings, canvassing shoppers in malls, trying to recruit friends and family, etc. The products for the business for which CCPro is the marketing system are much different than quixtar. It's financial education and insider investment information vs. household products.

I have a member of my team who is a former Quixtar IBO who could tell you much more detail if you're interested.

All the Best,

Mark
  10. howdog32

howdog32 New Member

Hi Mark,
    Thank you for the data. Yes I would be interested in hearing from your team member more about CCP & Quixtar.

Howard
  11. montacque

montacque New Member

It's great to see so many people having success with CCP. I've been doing it for 3 months and think it's a great program. Has anyone else noticed that leads are not converting to applicants at as high a rate as they used to? The program still generates tremendous interest and the conversion rate is high, but I was wondering if I was the only person noticing this. If so, how have you changed your marketing efforts?
  12. brazilfarmer

brazilfarmer New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this post and IM but am fascinated by CCPro and what it involves. Can anyone tell me if this works for people living outside of the USA or the UK? Also, is a start-up budget absolutely essential in order to achieve anything with this program?
    Thanks
  13. Ian

Ian New Member

Hi Brazilfarmer! I asked this question too and from my understanding the financial education and tax strategies provided by WMI are specific to the US and Canada at the moment. However, there are people in several countries that are involved and doing very well. They quite likely focus their advertising efforts to the US and Canada. Having said that, the general concepts of the financial education as well as the investment opportunities would be universal.

On your second question regarding the start-up budget, it probably isn't absolutely essential to invest much in lead generation. If you have a lot of time on your hands to spend on the free advertising options, and there are a lot of them, you could probably do fine. But if you don't know much about doing the free options, eg. how to write effective ad copy, where to spend your time and where not to, how to stay focussed and not get distracted by all the offers out there etc., you might find it a bit of a rough go and could get frustrated. If you can come up with even a limited budget to get something going on autopilot bringing you leads without using your time and then invest as much free time as you can on the free resourses, you should be ok. But you have to understand it could take a bit longer. Once you get your first signup, you would then have at least $700 to use for advertising to get your next 2 or 3.
    Ian
  14. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Mark, Everyone who is part of the Free Online Cash System isn't losing money trying to make money. You've got to ask the right question! Why spend $1000s to join and market a program such as CCpro and only hope to make money. Free Online Cash System(FOCS), just as any other program has to be promoted. However, I'll tell you this there are more people that can take advantage of FOCS than CCpro or any of those other big ticket programs, and they'll end up making just a much money, if not more with the full system. Many people just walk away frustrated and thinking online biz can't work when they join these big ticket programs and don't succeed and don't get the support and tools they need to achieve success. So Stop Paying To Join Programs That Don't make you any money.
  15. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

Quoting: FreeCashMandon't get the support and tools

FreeCashMan,

At CCPRO we receive ongoing support and training that in my opinion is unsurpassed by any other company. It is incorrect to imply that we are not provided with all we need to be successful.
  16. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

That's good to hear. It was a general statement. I'm not a part of CCpro so I could not speak directly to the support that is provided. Most of the time support fails to come from a person direct upline, and the person doesn't have anyone else tha they can rely upon.

Much success to you with CCpro
  17. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Freecashman,
    I'm glad your business is doing well and I'd firstly like to clarify a few things regarding carboncopy.
    I have been online 'trying' to earn money,like alot of people,for over 4 years now and the whole journey has been frustrating and hard work for the bulk of the journey.
    Last year I finally thought I had found 'the business',you know.....the one we all dream about to turn our lives around.I finally made headway earning $2000 per month residual and I was over the moon that I had finally done it...........unfortunately,the company dissapeared overnight..........I lost alot of money and that was my last straw with the majority of programs online that is the exact reason I joined carboncopy.
    As you may know carboncopy is the system which is promoting an awesome business BUT most importantly a 'solid' business....a business here to stay.
    I have never seen a program offer as much in regards to support and training as carbon copy does.....In my opinion they are excellent and thats my honest opinion.Also like you say,alot of top tier direct sales busineses are VERY difficult for the average person to make money with and this is exactly why the carboncopy system was produced.........to put the average person with no experience on a level playing field as the Guru's.
    We have 'turnkey' advertising solutions for those new to online busineses.These are tested traffic sources and work.
    So a total new person can come into the business use the turnkey solutions and make a profit quickly......all I did was follow these and it has worked so far and continues to work.
    Now,these top-tier or high end systems are not for everybody but there is a HUGE advantage which I have found out personally from my experience.......the people who do come into the business under you are 'deadly serious' about running a business,by coming in at the high prices shows people are serious and will treat it like a proper business and get busy.
    In my experience with programs which require little money to join people will come in and do nothing.I'm not saying this is the case with all these programs,but talking from previous experience and in one program in particular,I signed up 600 members into my downline..........out of these 600 only 4 people did anything!With carbon copy Pro the people who are joining(in my experience so far) have been deadly serious people who are willing to get stuck in and follow the instructions to be a success.
    That is my honest opinion on this system,obviously I cannot comment on any business which I have not been involved in,I just wanted people to hear my honest feedback.
    Have an amazing day
    Adrian
  18. chriscurwen

chriscurwen New Member

Hi Liam,

I'm based in Manchester and just signed up with CCPro on Weds (16th). I could do with having a chat with a fellow UK CCPro member, I've a couple of questions I need to ask you.

What's the best way of contacting you? Are you allowed to place telephone numbers on here? I'd rather not to be honest.

Look forward to speaking with you,

Chris C
  19. chriscurwen

chriscurwen New Member

Hi,

I guess you can put phone numbers on here after all, no bother can you call me on 07912-258-023? I really need to speak with a UK based CCPro member, being from Manchester I have some specific questions that I need answering.

All the best,

Chris C
  20. web20mentor

web20mentor New Member

Hi guys
    In my line of work, I speak with a handful of CCP reps every week. And I participate in a mastermind group with one or two of the CCP affiliates who are commenting on this thread. Here are my 2 cents:

Carbon Copy is a competitive business model.

What do I mean? At some point, the winners will be those that are willing to spend the most and the quickest. Period.

That type of system will work...but the time MUST come when it prices the average guy out...or the overwhelming amount of banners and reps that is circulating will simply thin out the possible income. And I am hearing from some that it has already happened.

You got the top earners telling you to join them and learn how they did it but they are doing it by simply spending the most to advertise. I am speaking to a guy right now that just got into CCP and I just text him and asked him "so how is CCP going?"

He text back "I have made one sale (from the initial batch of leads I bought and cold called) and none since then...I need LEADS!"

He went on to tell me that Jay actually says in the training that if you don't have a ton of money to buy leads, that you should go put business cards in books at the bookstore!!! LOL!

See, he doesn't have $5K per month to advertise. So his upline simply says "go read the training".

THAT is what a competitive business model is. Money and timing are key parts of the success.

In a creative business model, money and timing do not matter. ANYONE can be successful even if they cannot pay for expensive leads or Google adwords.

That's why I learned how to market BEFORE I did something like CCP.

I know that CCP reps will flame me but the truth is that it's the same old thing with a fresh new look.