CashCrate

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by momsoffice, May 5, 2008.

1. MyOwnBoss

MyOwnBoss New Member

Doing research for an ebook, I tried a couple of GPT sites and cashcrate was one of them. I just completed enough offers to qualify for a payout and did get paid.

As others here have said, you won't be able to make a lot of money this way unless you market enough that you have a steady stream of new people signing up under you (referrals).

On the other hand, if you're looking at starting a business and don't have a dime to spare for start-up costs, a couple of offers a day will pay for registering a new domain and hosting it each month.

I would caution anyone who wants to use cashcrate (or any GPT site) to get a 'throw away' email address from yahoo or excite. Once you've signed up to a few offers, you'll be deluged with not-quite-spam 'offers'. You don't want this to be something that clutters up your main email address.

2. jp7799: you do get a bonus of $3 for every referral that hits a the payout mark, first time only though

Sounds pretty good for just referring someone.

Another good thing about them is the fact that you don't have to request payment. They pay every month as long as you reach the minimum.

3. workaholic

workaholic New Member

cashcrate is legit. you make good money after referrals. After going through the zillion survey websites, I would say this is the one of the best out there. So don't waste any more time and join today.

4. workaholic: After going through the zillion survey websites, I would say this is the one of the best out there.

You can not compare Cash Crate with any Survey Site. Its like comparing apples and oranges they are totally different.

workaholic: I would say this is the one of the best out there.

Another Great GPT site like Cash Crate is Treasure Trooper.

5. mcarroll

mcarroll New Member

I tried it but, HOW do you get all the surveys done without all the PHONE CALLS, I mean my phone rings off the hook LOL. I don't mind emails, they really should just lower the cash and take out the phone mandatory section all together.

6. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

Never been a fan of cash crate. I think they are a bunch of scammers.

7. mcarroll: I tried it but, HOW do you get all the surveys done without all the PHONE CALLS,

Umm.... Most survey sites conduct their surveys online and don't call you, unless you signed up to 1,000 offers with the hopes of getting a new laptop after you fill out all 1,000.
    During the process which you gave out your phone number, in such cases you will be called. If you don't want to be called then don't opt in for those offers.

8. Casper

Casper New Member

workaholic: cashcrate is legit. you make good money after referrals. After going through the zillion survey websites, I would say this is the one of the best out there. So don't waste any more time and join today. I made just over $2.00 today & that was with the free offers they had & you only have to click on the link you actually don't have to sign up to anything.

9. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

Cashcrate is a great site to make extra money. You can make a lot even without having referrals. I do recommend this site to anyone!!!

10. mlynn

mlynn Member

I agree Cashcrate is a great site - I even made money with cash back for shopping at Walmart.com! I was surprised how fast I got the credit for that!

11. I have 120 referrals in Cashcrate, but have made very little money because most of them are from the UK - where I live.

I have never received a referral bonus because no one has reached the minimum payout and I do not qualify for the optional $1 referral bonus until I have 50 referrals form the USA.

Cashcrate is deffinitely better if you live in the USA.

Barb

12. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

Also Cashcrate now has surveys that pays you .80 a survey and you can do two a day. That really adds up if you do it everyday....you can make over $50 dollars just doing surveys and you also do not have to worry about phone calls because the surveys do not ask you for your infomations. I make my money mostly on surveys.

13. TriNi27

TriNi27 New Member

I'm a cashcrate member too! and I can't complain. I've had great success with it thus far!

made 57.72 last month which was my first month so if i knew what i knew now i would've probably made alot more! this month i'm at 17.50 so far... but the month isn't even half way tru yet. so i'm sure i'll make payout! [​IMG]

14. matt7

matt7 New Member

From what I see and read here, money from surveys and gpt sites like CashCrate are legitimate, but it seems as though it's hard to make any really good money without earning through referrals.

Am I correct in saying so?

15. pdean37

pdean37 New Member

cashcrate....thats like a do it yourself freebie site isnt it....complete trial offers and get paid?....a friend of mine was doing that a while back....I do something similar to that....but i didnt know cc had surveys as well....does someone have a link they could send me to check it out....thanks.....P

16. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

matt7: From what I see and read here, money from surveys and gpt sites like CashCrate are legitimate, but it seems as though it's hard to make any really good money without earning through referrals.

Am I correct in saying so?

Yeah to make real good money on Cashcrate you must have active referrals. But you can still make over 100 dollars a month without referrals if your in the US.

17. Marktech

Marktech Member

Just remember to cancel any re-occuring charges against your credit card. Read the fine print!!! A lot of offers promise something free but if you look close, you are agreeing to pay the "usual monthy fee" after the first month.

Just call and cancel any of those before they take effect. That is the only caveat about Cashcrate, Treasure Troopers, etc. People do make money but the ones who do know how to play the game...

18. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

what about spam? When you sign up for all those offers on other sites, what do you use to protect your email from spam or worse, adware, malware etc??

ty, denise

19. mlynn

mlynn Member

Just want to say: use a disposable email, you will get tons of spam signing up offers and clicking those links. [​IMG]

20. coffeecake

coffeecake New Member

satisfied cashcrater here...have received two checks already, much better if you live in the USA