Centworkers.com Neat little site that is growing!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, May 29, 2012.

1. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I just wanted to share this site, as I thought it was a neat little site for both earning a little cash and doing some advertising. Check it out, I think this will be growing quite quickly as it starts to take off.

Chad

http://www.centworkers.com

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Chad,

How have you been doing with this? Are you continuing to make money?

Also, did you try advertising on centworkers? If so, how was the quality of the traffic? Did it result in a decent number of conversions or quality leads?
  3. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I don't do it for the money, but do it more for the advertising. It is so, so for advertising. It is worth the money put in for me with the program I am doing because there is such a high conversion rate.

Worth the little bit of effort put in. If it keeps growing the advertising could get real good.

Chad
  4. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

This little website has been a great tool for me in getting signups. Look at it more as a form of paid per click except that you can tell the viewer what you want done. If they don't fulfill the task, you do not have to pay. Doesn't get much better than that. Only thing lacking is large amounts of traffic to centworkers.com My program gets great results though because it is a hot system for easy money.

Chad
  5. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Has anyone else noticed a better Job response when it was set for international instead of USA, Canada, ect...

I was doing international, and think I was getting a much better response, or the whole site has slowed down a bit.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Thanks for replying Chad. Advertising can always be a good thing, especially if it brings in high quality targeted traffic. [​IMG]