Chinese Site Update

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Caterina, Jul 7, 2008.

1. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

If lets say ASD were shut down or somehow ran out of funds wouldn't that effect the Spanish and Chinese sites?
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Yes. I will be eating rice and fish sauce at the Chinese site if ASD goes under.

But if this advertising model catches fire in China, the revenue may be higher and rebates higher for the site. Plus 100% Promotion match for the chinese site is the main reason I will be buying.
  3. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Iggy, my understanding is that Golden Panda is geared toward marketing to the Chinese-speaking populations, period, throughout the world.....and not necessarily just in China......

I would think if it "caught fire" in San Francisco and LA, for example, among the Chinese communities in those cities, that would certainly contribute to its success.....

I guess I'm just trying to clarify.....it's hard finding out much about this site, and (for me) the LaFuente site.....I'm assuming it, too, is geared toward Spanish speaking communities, but not necessarily outside of the United States.....???

Is my question making any sense?
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Cat, you are correct.
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

6. Caterina

Caterina New Member

You know......in my life, I've seen individuals within organizations sued/charged for things that they happened to be associated with, although they didn't really have anything to do with the lawsuit per se......I don't mean to mitigate anything, but I DO think it needs to be pointed out that there are always two sides to every story.....

Sorry, but how many innocent people do you hear about who have spent YEARS in jail, or who were wrongfully accused, or who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

It's definitely something to look into.....but to lump this man into the same category as "these guys almost always resurface to get involved in new schemes", making him sound like the ultimate con artist, goes against my grain.

I seriously doubt Andy would have something to do with a con artist.....

My two cents worth......
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Time for a DNA test
  8. Caterina

Caterina New Member

HAHAHAHAHA......or we could see if the glove fits???
  9. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Time to get Don Peterson, the head of compliance, on this one.
  10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

How about getting Don Peterson to check out the CEO of Panda First! hehe
  11. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Anyone notice that Golden Panda is incorporated in Nevis? Any idea what the advantage or disadvantage would be with this?
  12. phiwilli

phiwilli New Member

Anyone noticed they have removed the terms and conditions link off the Golden Panda site? Used to be under Code of Ethics on the Company button.
  13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Nevis is a Carribbean Island.

It is an Advantage for Golden Panda...

It is a DIS-Advantage for Members if Golden Panda Dissappears one day...

Nevis DOES NOT recognize a Court Order or Judgement from US courts
  14. bigboi

bigboi New Member

I found this today on the Golden Panda website. This really open my eyes, I'm definatly getting in now.

Thank You to Mr. Bowdoin
    July 19th, 2008
    Andy Bowdoin, is a man with a huge heart to help others. He continues to give in all that he does and we would like to publically thank him for giving us the opportunity to open the Chinese site, Golden Panda Ad Builder. Although, he is unable to take on this new venture with us, we want our members to know that we intend to run this company with integrity and efficiency, and again we want to thank Mr. Bowdoin for his gift of Golden Panda Ad Builder.

Below is the letter that he approved to send out to our members. We hope this helps to explain the seperation between ASD and Golden Panda Ad Builder, in the light that Mr. Bowdoin expressed it to us.

To the Members of Golden Panda Ad Builder,

The Golden Panda Ad Builder Site will be opening its doors in the next few days. In all of the preparation and excitement surrounding the Chinese Site's opening, there have been many conflicting reports brought forth concerning ASD's affiliation with Golden Panda Ad Builder. I would like to caution those of you reading this letter, to consider much of the negative things you hear about ASD, La Fuente Dinero and Golden Panda Ad Builder, as what they are, inaccurate truths, especially those concerning any conflict between ASD and Golden Panda Ad Builder's affiliation.

All three sites, ASD, La Fuente Dinero and Golden Panda Ad Builder are separate companies. The intent in starting Golden Panda Ad Builder has always been that it would operate as a separate company. ASD and La Fuente Dinero are operated out of Quincy, Florida. Golden Panda Ad Builder is operated out of Acworth, Georgia. Both the ASD and La Fuente Dinero Sites are operated, by myself, Andy Bowdoin, as President. Golden Panda Ad Builder is operating under the leadership of Clarence Busby, Jr. He was chosen by me, to start and run the Golden Panda Ad Builder Site.

There are many transitions and enhancements taking place at ASD and La Fuente Dinero, at this time. Because of the large efforts and time constraints placed on running two companies, I am unable to take on the additional challenges that are involved with opening another company/site. Due to these large time constraints and the daily issues that arise in operating two large companies, I have chosen to resign from my position as President of Golden Panda Ad Builder. I have chosen to place control of ownership, operation and management with Mr. Busby and his capable staff. I have full confidence that Mr. Busby and his team will operate a professional and efficient company and I give him, his staff and Golden Panda Ad Builder my approval on this new, exciting adventure.

Thank You,

Andy Bowdoin

The staff at Golden Panda Ad Builder is excited about this new venture that we are about to enter. We would like to thank all of you your support.
    Tags: News Flash
    Posted in Golden Panda News Categories | Comments Off

Amount of Member Accounts to Be Processed First Week of Opening
    July 19th, 2008
    Golden Panda is getting very close to the actual launch of the site and we sense the excitement from our members about this wonderful opportunity. We are excited to let you know that we will start processing payments for Ad Packages on the day that we launch.

We are set to process 300 to 400 accounts per day for the first week. We are not limited to this number but this is our initial goal. This is to make sure that our staff is efficient in how they are processing information and to make sure that our systems of operation are proficient.

As a company, we are working very hard to make sure that we are PROACTIVE, and not reactive, in how we operate as a company; thereby, helping you to grow your business and be proud to advertise with Golden Panda Ad Builder.
  15. alasycia

alasycia New Member

The benefit of the three sites, is as some people have already pointed out, to have three different streams of income, and three different referrals lists!!

The ASD site is in English. I am hoping that more memers at La Fuente will take advantage of it to promote in spanish to reach a different community and therefore a different group of people. And the same will apply to the Panda site if it is put into chinese.

The Spanish site is meant to be just that - a Spanish site to reach Spanish speakers both in the US and in Central and South America and Spain. It is a massive market.

I get very good traffic from the LaFuente site - but advertise in Spanish - so that might have something to do with it. The more sites that you all put up in Spanish the more spanish speaking business and referrals you will attract. Then you really can build a second income stream from a community that ASD does not reach.

And you will offer a place for Spanish ads and for Spanish speakers to earn from their advertising.
  16. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I thought the Panda site was supposed to launch this week. (?)
    Any word yet about when it will launch?
    I didn't see anything about that on the site.
  17. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

I don't know about Golden Panda. The guy running it has been in trouble in the past, whether guilty or not guilty, and is now running a company offering 3% daily initially and then 1% ?

Don't you think a few agencies will be doing some razor close monitoring?

Besides, they're direct competitors to ASD,LFD so imo ASD is the way to go. [​IMG]
  18. bigboi

bigboi New Member

The president of Golden Panda as well as Andy wrote really detailed letters explaining everything. Also I heard from the corp office today that they are not promising 3% simply because they can't legally do that, however they are expecting great returns.
    This is just too good to pass up I'm definatly getting in!!!!! I think if it was direct competition then Andy would've never allowed it, and I do believe that Andy and Mr. Busby have other ventures together.
  19. FlashbaQ86

FlashbaQ86 New Member

If anyone lives close by, make an appointment to see them! http://news.goldenpandaadbuilder.com/

Appointment Times to Meet with Executives
    July 29th, 2008

At Golden Panda Ad Builder, we now have our first full week of operation behind us and we want to thank all of our members for their support during this launch period.

We have had the pleasure of visiting with many of our members and guests over the past several days, but unfortunately we have not had the chance to meet with everyone coming into our corporate offices. To accommodate as many visitors as possible and to assure that members and guests are able to see one of our executives staff, if needed, our executive staff will now be available by appointment only.

Our times of availability for appointments are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week from 10:00am to 2:00pm EDT. You may schedule and appointment by calling our office at 678-738-1440. This line is for scheduling appointments and general information only. We are not able to answer any questions concerning account information through our phone system. Again, in order to meet with our executive staff, we ask that all members and guests schedule an appointment by calling the telephone number above.

To address any issues affecting your account, you must email us at [email protected]. at this time,
  20. TClark

TClark New Member

I was afraid of this.[​IMG]

Friday, August 1st 2008 afternoon update:

Upon direction from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the District of Columbia, ASD will not be able to move funds into company accounts, or out of them. We will work to resolve this problem, and return to normal operation, as soon as we are permitted to do so.

ASD Management.