CHOICES....CHOICES....CHOICES

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by TONYC53, Nov 12, 2007.

1. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi there,

I'm Tonyc hailing from the beautiful Sun-Kissed shores of the Bahamas, Nassau, to be exact and I'm searching for a way to make an honest living "online" selling a real product of VALUE and helping others do the same.

In my research I've come across Coastal and Global Resorts Network and I've read your threads concerning the virtues of the 2, hence I would like to know how profitable it is to start with one {Coastal} and build it and then branch off into Global?

This also caught my attention; a website has an offering for a Platinum Level distributorship for $1795.00! Could this be for real...if it is...what is the CATCH? [​IMG]

Have any of you tried this?

Tonyc
  2. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

I have a freind in Coastal he and his wife work other jobs and he has tried to interst me, but I am in another program where i am making good money so I declined... I believe they are struggling, and it may be due to lack of time on their part to put into it,,,
    maybe some others can shed light on this...Good Luck
  3. emmjay

emmjay New Member

I am in coastal and I am currently researching some new marketing systems available as the system that I was using has become a little expensive.I have completed my first training sale and I am working very part time as I do work full time.With the right attitude and the time to work coastal I am sure one can be very successful.Be careful of any super discounts being offered up out there as these people are usually looking for the quick sale and will not be around to train you.Also be very careful of directors selling releases as the fullfilment centre may not honour these releases when you go to order packages.There is a good presentation at www.coastalpresentation.com/sample
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hello Tony,

Coastal Vacations has a 25 year track record and has been marketed by direct sales for over 13 years.

In a nutshell Tony, you don't need Global Resorts Network when you have Coastal Vacations. We work with over 60 companies and have access to everything they do +++.

Greed seems to be the motivating factor when it comes to GRN. That $1000 residual is designed to target someone's greed factor.

I've been in this industry for 20 years now. For you to REALLY have success in ANY company it takes focus. Things change and you've got to stay connected to really be able to profit from any business. Plus, if your successful you don't need more than 1 business.

I've already answered a similar question in the Coastal Vacations Forum...so check out the forum. Call me if I can assist.

Jay Napier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  5. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi Guys,

thanks to all of you for your help, Jay I've been watching your you-tube clips from last week and I called and left a message on SKYPE on Sunday pass. [​IMG]

I"ll be sending you a private email about my concerns so be on the LOOK OUT for it. Once again thanks to all for your invaluable opinions [​IMG]

Tonyc
  6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Great talking with you this morning Tony. See....while I try to work 9-9 cst, I answer my own phone and when it rang at 7AM....as you already know, I was there to answer your questions.

Jay naPier
  7. TONYC53

TONYC53 New Member

Hi Jay,

Yes you did; Now did you get my epistle? LOL[​IMG]

One of my sons can't stand I long emails....hope YOU could digest it all!!!

Thanks again ALL!!!

TONYC
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Tony,

I checked and do not see the epistle. Can you email it to thejaynapier @ gmail dot com

Thanks

Jay
  9. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Hey Tony,

I am also with Coastal Vacations, specifically with the Call Center known as We Close Your Sales. If you have any questions or would like another opinion simply send me a PM.

Best Wishes over the Holiday Season.

Bill Decker
    443-244-2118
  10. victorious

victorious New Member

Hey Tonyc,

BEWARE of the website offering the travel packages for LESS! They are not legitimate Coastal directors and you will be better off with someone that will sell you how to have a LEGITIMATE home based business, not someone giving such a discount, which is NOT the Coastal Vacations suggested marketing method.

Give us a call, we can help you.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    Successful Level 3 Coastal Vacations Directors
    770-995-0029
  11. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Matt:

That is great advice. If you get involved with a "Director" who is having a slash and burn sale you must ask yourself why would they do that? The simple answer is they are not successful. We are all in this business to make money. Coastal Vacations allows us as business owners to bring on a new member, collect commission when they join AND then collect MORE commission with the new members pass up sales.

If you get involved with a "Director" who is ultimately giving away the majority of their commission then their is SOMETHING WRONG.
    This should be a good indication of what type of guidance you can expect. It gets better still, the Shiping Center WILL NOT honor those releases. This leaves you with an even bigger problem. You are out a significant amount of money and WILL NOT be able to run your business because IF you do sell a package the shipping center will not honor your Directors release. You have now taken someones hard earned money and can not provide the product. There is a legal term for this and it is FRAUD.

Knowing this why would any SANE person put themselves in this position.

I have been informed, thru this forum, that the Official Coastal Board of Directors is looking into this, (and has been for months), and eventually will do something about these Directors. Until they do something another victim falls prey to one of these "Directors"giving Coastal a BAD name.

I have a suggestion to those legitimate Directors/members out there, on the next Official BOD call it would be in our best interests to VOICE our concern about this problem and then MAYBE they will do something about it.

It is no wonder there are so many frustrated members out there when they are forced to compete with these Directors giving away releases and the BOD allows it to continue by doing NOTHING publicly to END this practice.

CAVEAT EMPTOR is Latin for Let the Buyer Beware. Tony C do yourself a favor, find a legitimate Director that will give you the guidance and support you should expect. There are legitimate Directors out there and many of them are on this forum.

Best wishes to your Success

Bill Decker
    443-244-2118
  12. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I have seen that so many people are involved with more than one travel-related business.

Can anyone with experience more than one business make comparison and shed light on which one gives them the most success among Coastal Vacations, Global Rosort Network, Cruise To Cash and Treverus.

Thanks.
  13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

..and then there is also YTB - I honestly think there are successful folks in all scenarios. Whether they are doing one or several businesses together.

Bottom line is that you can be successful in all of them - otherwise there wouldn't be any success stories, eh?![​IMG]

Pick the one you like and then work it like a business - with travel, you have the best of both worlds.

A 7 Trillion dollar travel industry plus the ever growing home based business industry....

[​IMG]
  14. asebf

asebf New Member

ka,

You need to find something and really WORK it. As someone said - they call it hard work - because it is HARD. The deals in your signature are all promoting do nothing much - get rich.

Think young person - if that were real - would anyone have a real job? Quit looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow - it is not there.

The pot of gold is given to those that work - learn - work some more - learn some more - and finally work your ass off on a project until you see profit - and the profit will not be "in 10 days" or 10K in your first 2 weeks.

Wake up. Quit wasting your time on get rich quick schemes - they do not exist.
  15. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I can only speak from my experience about having various travel opportunities. What I do works for me and ill explain why. There is a business phenomenom that soem of you have probably heard of. Its a super giant in the marketing world. It goes by the name of Super Walmart.

Now I truly hate Walmart. I really do. I have one right down the street from me and cant stand going in it. Its always crowded. But then I asked myself why is it always crowded? The answer hit me like a lightening bolt. One stop shopping. They have everything you want and need in one place.

So lets relate that to being in various travel opportunities. My goal has always been to have the trifecta as I call it. To have my own booking site so that anyone that wants to book one trip can do so with me. The second step is to have travel vouchers to sell ( btw im trying to fill that void now so if anyone has a referral let me know). They serve the purpose of having a good trip at really deep discounts. lastly I need my savvy traveler wholesale package.

This trifecta makes me a complete travel professional. Now the challenge is how to handle all three. Which do you recruit for is the question I always get. Well it actually fits rather well. Everyone business builder I talk to has their own style as well as their own bank account. By having 3 options I can let them get in the travel industry at what is comfortable to their style as well as bank account.

Now for me this works. For some it might not. But I really like the Super Walmart analogy and I use it all the time in prospecting as I get the question as to what opportunity is better all the time. My goal is to get the person that is looking for an opportunity the right fit for them and having choices helps a bunch.

Now if you really want to stir the pot you can add more opportunities to what you have already. I always add things that go hand in hand. Its like rounding out a good hand in poker. Im always trying to get that royal flush but I have to build it from the ground up. Ive added business coaching, lead capture services, internet marketing products as well as put on a few affilliate service to brand myself in the market. It makes my business well rounded and when one aspect is slow I have other streams to keep things going.

I hope that sheds some light on what is really a great question. Many are of the train of thought that you should just focus on one thing and make it work. I believe that to an extent. If you can add a few safeguards to your business so you have a back-up plan it allows you to stay in the game longer. Its like if Peyton Manning or Tom Brady need a touchdown to win the game yo bring in a few extra defensive back to give you a bit more safety against it.

Adam Frederick
    A-Team Coastal Vacations live call coming soon
    302 613 4632
    [email protected]
  16. victorious

victorious New Member

Hmm, interesting Adam. I believe it's possible to market several opportunities in the travel industry without any problems, but I also believe that people need to focus more on selling themselves as trainers and coaches and give the people that assurance that you're not going anywhere.

For example, Walmart (I love Walmart, by the way, [​IMG]), what's Walmart motto? Low Prices...ALWAYS! People go there because they have low prices, even if they were limited in the amount of goods they sold, I believe people will continue to go there because in their minds they already know they're going to get a lower price.

Same has to happen with each and every business owner. People need to go to you because of who YOU are as a coach. You could have all the opportunities in the world, but if they don't see potential in you as a coach they're not going to buy from you, because people are looking for DIRECTION. That's it. What do you think?

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029
  17. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Couldnt figure out if you were agreeing with me or not Matt. But for any clarity on my point I think everyone should be well rounded in their business. I think you should offer more than one product and have them at different price points.

Branding yourself is key. Just as you have done I have made a presence of myself on the internet. That presence is to let people know who Adam is. People buy from people they like. They also want to be reassured I can lead them. In my opinion I believe that leadership is my biggest asset. They get to know me and see my traits and can make a decision if I'm the coach they are looking for.

If so they join with me in what opportunity they are looking for and I have made my business flexible so that I have a tool for just about everything they are looking for.

Yes its about choices and I know that picking me as their mentor and coach is a great choice.

Adam Frederick
    THE CLOSER
    302 613 4632
    [email protected]
  18. victorious

victorious New Member

Absolutely, Adam. I was agreeing with you and adding a point out there as well about marketing oneself.

Best wishes to you!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029