Chris Farrell Membership

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bukharin, Jun 26, 2010.

1. bukharin

bukharin New Member

Hello,
    I am surprised that no one has started a topic on the Chris Farrell Membership yet. This guy is very highly rated on the IM Reportcard website (www.imreportcard.com). I am anxious to get started on this or Wealthy Affiliate when I get time.
    Thanks

http://www.chrisfarrellmembership.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. flexiblework

flexiblework New Member

bukharin
    I've been studying with him for about a month. I have learned so much. Started free and then joined. The membership and the free hositng is a bargain. And Love the short videos packed with information.
  3. Ebrissa

Ebrissa New Member

Bukharin,

Have to second that, I too am very surprised that no one has posted prior to your post. He is the first person i've come across on the net that really does give alot of help, advice and value.

Hows it been going for you?

Eb [​IMG]
  4. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

I created my first website using Chris Farrell's ebook. I had my domain name earlier (November 2008) but couldn't able to create my own website.

After I followed his material ... I created my 5-webpage website in 1 day on February 2009. That started my profitable Internet business and I went about promoting Chris Farrell stuff and even offer helps to anybody who want to get started.

Since February 2009, I went about creating my own lead capture webpages ... , and modifying / updating any webpages accordingly.

Bye
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I never heard anything about him yet, but I took a look at his website and he seems to be a good coach who knows what he is talking about.

If you learn from him and are succeeding already then you know he is good.
    Tal
  6. sarauk

sarauk New Member

Chris is amazing, he is great teacher, his site is mine of information, and constantly updating. He has video for everything you want to learn.
  7. KB24

KB24 Member

I am not a member but heard alot of good things about him..
  8. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

Hi,
    I've learned more with Chris in a month, than the last six month I've been trying to make money online. He has free Ebook and videos that will take you step by step how to get started.
    Very honest,
    Jim
  9. jenni2010

jenni2010 New Member

Never heard of him but heck, from all the comments above maybe i should look into it!
  10. CoachingU2Wealt

CoachingU2Wealt New Member

Hello everyone,

I have team members that are quite new to the industry and they have been using Chris Farrells Membership Site, and say it is extremely good. His teachings are great for newbies to IM, it is very easy to understand and is voted the No1 Internet Marketing service on the net today......

I would definately try it out. Get your FREE gifts to [​IMG]
  11. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Yes, I saw Chris Farrell on IM Report card and I was surprised at the high praise he's getting.
  12. dslavinski

dslavinski New Member

I came across his site yesterday and was wondering how legit it was, i wasnt even looking for home busness stuff, it was rather odd. I am a skeptic to all make money from home ideas. His site being so flash kind of throws a red flag for me but IDK. I personally wouldnt try it, i like doing my adsense and affiliate marketing on my own. But lise some one said there is free hosting involve. Might be an awesome program!
  13. sarauk

sarauk New Member

dslavinski: I came across his site yesterday and was wondering how legit it was, i wasnt even looking for home busness stuff, it was rather odd. I am a skeptic to all make money from home ideas. His site being so flash kind of throws a red flag for me but IDK. I personally wouldnt try it, i like doing my adsense and affiliate marketing on my own. But lise some one said there is free hosting involve. Might be an awesome program!
    You get what you see, he does not hype anything, I am sure there are similar courses, what he offers is step by step guide to internet marketing from site building to choosing a keyword etc and free hosting for members.

You probably can learn everything for free from forums etc but if someone looking for everything in one place, that what he offers. He is rated highly because he does not charge thousands to try, he also offers $5 one week trial, so if someone does not like what they get they can leave at the end of the week hence no one should complain.
  14. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

Hi, Bukharin

I think Chris Farrell, is one of the most honest guys on the internet.

I got a lot free and useful information from him, including a free ebook and video course that got me started.

He was the mentor I needed.

[Link removed - Admin]
  15. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi Jim,

Yes ... better get started this week than not. I got his ebook back in Feb 2009 and my first website up that 1 day. When you've your website up (your newly created one), please tell us here. Thks.

Bye
  16. jgthomas

jgthomas New Member

Hi, I joined Chris Farrell's Membership in December 2010 and I can say I really like it. His program is design for newbies and he provides a step by step program that will help guide newbies in the direction to become a successful internet marketer. His program is very organized and if you have questions, the response time is really quick.

He provides the tools that you need and offer a load of free gifts to help you along the way. There is a 7 day trial period for $4.95. If you chose to join the membership site it is $37/month.

Now there are people who are advance marketers and might not like his membership site. But this is a great start for beginners. It cuts out the rat race and the scams. You will have to put some work in, but now you will have guidance and organization.....
  17. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Yes, I learnt how to create and upload my webpages from his free ebook (he didn't have video in those days) and created my own squeeze pages and uploaded them.
  18. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I see why CF is rated NUMBER ! at IMreportcard.com .

I don't know if there is a "better" Internet Marketing class/course/teacher, but CF is definitely the best I have seen so far.

A lot of video and other media used in teaching has 'potholes' where the information is just not presented well.
    CF never failed me yet, as a teacher, with his teaching materials, in anything I've viewed yet on that site.

If you understand english, and you can't learn at CF's membership site, you probably won't be able to learn anywhere else.
  19. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Yeah Chris Farrell stuff would be good for newbies, although I still found the site hard to navigate and his emails and facebook messages are a promotional pain in the rear - the last thing that I want to hear is a breezy "Hi from sunny California" when we are sweltering in 33 degree C heat![​IMG]

Much prefer the Affilorama/Mark Ling stuff - and it's free! Although watch for Marks promo emails too [​IMG]
  20. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Rach72: the last thing that I want to hear is a breezy "Hi from sunny California" when we are sweltering in 33 degree C heat
    Given the current NE USA weather patterns, i sure az heck would not have a problem with 33 degrees C right about now !!!

Affiliorama seems like a great deal, maybe you should start a thread on it.
    I see where it is definitely not free for the pro-upgrades though - as one would expect.
    The issue is of course value.

But they are also both mentioned on imreportcard.com so that's one way you can investigate and compare.