Civil Complaint and press release on ASD

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by SixMinuteMan, Aug 5, 2008.

1. SixMinuteMan

SixMinuteMan New Member

2. undertheradar

undertheradar New Member

Well it's still not on the US Attorneys Press realease section so well go figure why those signature dont seems real and and have even re-rewritten information at the very bottom.... and come from this newspaper..... hmmmm I question the people that post these things!!!! Dont panic guys! The jealous people out there know exactly what they are doing!

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/dc/Press_Releases/index.html
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

OH MY....

Looks like Clarence Busby is named also...

Maybe he'll blame it on Andy in 10 years when he launches another AutoSurf Program?
  4. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Ya want to hear something funny? Some guy posted at Ad Surf Zone that Jack Arons is holding a webconference tonight. And is saying he's the one that got this investigation started and that prior to today was "under Orders Not to say anything"! Can you believe it? This poster is trying to get everyone to listen to this guy.
  5. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Ugly. So much for Don Peterson's investigative work...
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

If Jack A is on a live call - I wouldnt miss it for worlds!!LOL

This is the man who has 50,000$ of advertising with ASD if he is to be believed. The man who cannot recognize a medal with his glasses on. This is Sherlock Holmes, Perry Mason, Kojak, and Dick Tracey all rolled into one! He is TRUTHFUL (when he can remember which truth he is talking about).

This is a MUST VIEW . Bring your own popcorn!
  7. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

vikingfan: Ugly. So much for Don Peterson's investigative work...

No kidding. I really am stunned by all of this. [​IMG]
  8. edenmarie

edenmarie New Member

That was sure one heck of a lot of reading. Wow. Still standing behind ASD over here.. not ignorent..just a believer. [​IMG]
  9. SixMinuteMan

SixMinuteMan New Member

I think the feds wouldn't come crashing in without a good reason, and of course now they have every shred of evidence if there is any wrong doing.

My hope is that ASD comes thru either unscathed or reincarnated. It is possible they will look at everything in depth and find nothing wrong. They have many things going in their favor.

My guess is it will be the opposite though. We will be out an awful lot of money for a long time while this unfolds. I'm man enough to say greed got the best of me.
  10. nkelly

nkelly New Member

There would be nothing wrong with a company selling advertising packages and paying those or other people fifty cents on the dollar to look at the ads. i.e if they sell $1,000 in ad packages, they pay $500 back to some people to view the ads in rotation. The problem with the current scheme is unsustainable rebates fuelling basic greed. Of course, if you want to pay to have people view your website you don't need to pay anything like $1 a shot!! So maybe the whole business idea is not viable.
    In any event, if they are cleared, I would imagine a sustainable program that actually costs people to advertise would make economic sense. That's called a real business!!
  11. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Mr. Investigator holding a Teleconference huh....
  12. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

iggyigette: Mr. Investigator holding a Teleconference huh....

Yes Iggy, guess he wants to publicly pat himself on the back and proclaim to be the one who single handedly brought down Andy and the whole ASD organization! LOL! Then tell everyone how he told us so..blah...blah blah! [​IMG]
  13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

freebird658: Yes Iggy, guess he wants to publicly pat himself on the back and proclaim to be the one who single handedly brought down Andy and the whole ASD organization! LOL! Then tell everyone how he told us so..blah...blah blah!

Well his Name, Phone number, and Address is published Publically in the Ad Surf Zone Forum...

I really hope he knows Karate.
  14. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

LOL! I just read there that he never showed up in that conference after all! Maybe he is still sworn to secrecy...ya think?[​IMG] [​IMG]