claim form?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by cory, Aug 9, 2008.

1. cory

cory New Member

Has anyone tried downloading or calling the AG phone number for filing claims about your money. Check on this website : www.thejoyluckclub.com/claimform.htm

2. paulk

paulk New Member

No need to file a claim to get your money back.
    If ASD does not win, then all the money will
    be turned over to a "receiver".

The receiver would then provide the correct
    claim forms. This process takes 2-3 years and
    you generally only receive a very small percentage
    of your money back. Those that were in 12 daily pro
    are still waiting to receive anything and it has been
    almost 3 years.

3. chanabery

chanabery New Member

Does this include uncashed certified checks? My bank will not stop payment on my $1500 certified check. It is very frustrating, because some banks in my city have stopped payment and refunded money, while others say they can't. Who gets to keep the money of the check is never cashed? My bank?

any suggestions?

4. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

5. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Thanks Mike!

That does help!

I still question whether or not the government has the right to present the check for payment?

6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I too went to my bank and requested they stop pay on a cashiers check they gave me the 90 day answer that was in here
    http://www.bankersonline.com/operations/gurus_op012003h.html

I emailed goldenpanda and said that they would have received the check on the monday or tuesday AFTER their accts were frozen on friday so I said since you are unable to cash those checks please mail them back after 3 emails they said that their acctg dept would have to do that, acctg dept now = the government so whether they mailed them back or not I dont know as I do not have them.

My bank would NOT put a stop pay on them

So talk about bad timing, sending the checks the same day all this comes down.

From what I hear any monies that ASD, GoldenPanda did not cash will be held by the govt till after all is resolved which could take years so IF they do not cash those checks I can get a refund in 90 days!

Goldenpanda = golden .............fill-in-the-blanks

I can say I am very angry at myself for being stupid to invest any money in any of these blankety blanks!!

7. chanabery

chanabery New Member

My bank said that they probably won't be able to refund after 90 days depending on what is going on with the US Attorney General and the investigation. They mentioned something about the UCC? Not sure what I'm talking about. I'm calling Iowa's Attorney General's office on Monday. My bank told me that they are going by what my state's AG office is telling them. I am very mad at myself also. I knew it was too good to be true.