Click Bank~

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by JCP, Jun 16, 2007.

1. dlozen

dlozen New Member

Clickbank does send the IRS a 1099 earnings statemment. They have to by law. It's up to you to keep your tax records and declare your earnings/expenses for your business...

Uncle sam ALWAYS wants his share...

2. dlozen

dlozen New Member

The problem isn't with clickbank. You just have to be very careful which of their products you affiliate yourself with. Do your due dilligence. I thought tattoomenow would be a good pick since tattoo is one of the most searched for keywords on the net. Aparrently the tattoo types like to look but not buy...

3. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Anything less than $600 they won't but more they will send you

a form. don't worry.

I can see many people here are telling some negative aspects

about click bank..

Telling you guys my experiences with click bank,

Last month, I was targeting a niche products which is ebook

product(buyer will get it instead of hard copy book)

I was doing same way I have learned from clickbank strategies, and my affiliate programs.

I never manupulated or change concept at the middle of month,

At the end of MARCH 2009, I was able to pull up $400 just for a

product!

Don't worry, they are neither Scams nor frauds. Click bank is

good site for affiliate marketer.

And answer for this forum again, Yes THEY WILL SEND YOU A FORM

WHEN YOUR PAYROL EXCEED $600 [​IMG]

Thank you

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

4. dlozen

dlozen New Member

I agree I forgot about the $600.00 baseline the IRS set. I passed that a Long time ago. Clickbank is great about paying every two weeks. Te only problem I have is some of the products they carry. but if People buy them I'll sell them.

I'm in this to earn a living. If click bank was selling bags of dog-poop and people were buying them I'd be rithg there selling the stuff.

People need to keep in mind that there are other sources for products out there than clickbank. I have three of them listed on my site. Thre's one that I don't have listed that requires that you've been in affilliate marketing for at least a year and make at least $50,000 a week in sales. I'm saving that one until I get there

My goud there's gold in them thar hills...

5. AllieKLong

AllieKLong New Member

Clickbank doesn't send out any taxes. You need to check up with their support center because that doesn't sound right.

6. Ann Williams

Ann Williams New Member