ClickBank Cheques (PICS)

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by fruges12, Mar 10, 2010.

1. fruges12

fruges12 New Member

Hey everyone...

I've been at WA for 1.5 years

I wanted to post this thread just to help motivate some of you to keep working hard. I used to love reading success stories when I first started...

Here is a picture of one of my CB cheques that I just recieved today...

[​IMG]

YES this one is for the massive amount of $20.16 which is rubbish, I know, but it's only a new account thats been open just recently and I've already made over $700 from it...

Keep working hard and you will succeed...

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

fruges12: YES this one is for the massive amount of $20.16 which is rubbish
    That's not rubbish - it's MONEY and will buy something.[​IMG]

If we snear at $20, then we have no right to expect bigger checks.[​IMG]

3. MichaelZ

MichaelZ New Member

I remember telling someone how I made $2 per day. They laughed. That was over 7 years ago. Now they don't laugh.

4. Seth

Seth New Member

congrats!

me too took me couple of weeks to earn my first $$

5. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Nice work. Keep at it![​IMG]

6. drbillphd

drbillphd New Member

[​IMG] this is funny, I just looked at one of my clickbank accounts this morning and it was for $4.50.

7. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

Yea, a post like this is inspirational. When you see the check in hand its proof that your methods are working.

8. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

Why do so many people choose to have multiple clickbank accounts instead of just one?

9. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

I use multiple Clickbank accounts because it makes it easier to track my sales and profits across different niches. The analytics system CB has is just to difficult to dig down into and group together the stats I'm looking for.

Hope that helps.

10. treevee

treevee Member

Good for you frugus! $20 is $20! I made my first sale 2 weeks ago and it was for $11.40! I called everyone I knew!! [​IMG]

ericsquest: The analytics system CB has is just to difficult to dig down into and group together the stats I'm looking for.
    I have just figured out how to get all those stats a couple days ago. Now I play in there a lot to try to make sense of it all. My issue is what does it all mean:
    Hop Count (how many times someone clicked on my link?)
    Earnings per Hop (there's a $1.06 in there???)
    Hops per Order ???
    Hop per Order Form Impression ???
    Order Form Impression Count ??????

Ai Ai Ai!
    Anyone know where they tell you what it all means?
    I know it proly don't mean a lot, but it just bugs me when I don't know (the OCD in me [​IMG]!

11. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

I agree when you first look at your analytics in CB it's a little overwhelming. You can put your mouse pointer over the column heading and it should show you some information about what the column means.

Here are the ones you asked about.....

Hop Count - You are correct this is how many times someone clicked on your link
    Earnings per Hop - This is calculated by taking your sales amount and dividing it by the number of hops
    Hops per order - This is your hop count divided by your sales count. So if you have 20 hops and 2 sales, this number would be 10. Which means you generally need to have 10 visits before you make a sale.
    Hops per order form impression - This is hop count divided by order form impression count. This tells you how many hops it takes before someone visits the order form.
    Order form impression count - This is the number of people that visit the order form. For instance if I am interested in a product and click the purchase button, I am taken to an order form page. This would count as an order form impression count. But it would not count as a sale until I entered and submitted my payment info.

Hope that helps you out!

12. treevee

treevee Member

It helps tremendously, ericsquest!!!! Thanks for the definitions!!! You have shown me the light! [​IMG]

13. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

You're welcome! Hopefully you'll see some of those columns (earnings [​IMG] ) really start to rise! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

14. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Way to go. This money is not rubish. It is still money and you have earned it on Clickbank. This should tell you that there is money to be made on clickbank but you need to do everything right and learn from others who are doing really well.

It is not about ONE niche or ONE product. It is the about selling many products and making sure that you do this right.

Tal