Clickbank, Commision Junction or Pay dot com?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by srama3, Mar 2, 2009.

1. srama3 New Member

Hey,
    which of the above do you think is the best site? Do any of them pay out through paypal?
    Thanks
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

They are all great sites. I work mostly with CB and they will send you a check for the first couple payments and then you can set up for direct deposit...
  3. cherie27 New Member

I think paydot.com does have the option to pay you via paypal.
  4. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi srama3,

I suggest joining all three and as many additional affiliate networks as you need to join.

My favorite affiliate network is CJ. But if you need to stick with digital products, look into CB.

~Newbie Shield~
  5. dunotra New Member

I have just sined up for click bank. but I think one of the outher two acts as an affiliate for some of the worlds companeys, Hotels airliners and other famous companys is CJ ?
  6. getagrip Gold Member

Be careful about Paydotcom, as there are some merchants that won't pay you for commissions you earned. Not all merchants are like this, but at times, you will run into dishonest ones.

Clickbank is the most common, as it is very user friendly. CJ has a lot of great merchants, but you need to make sure to have a very professionally looking website before some merchants will approve you.
  7. shawrad New Member

I believe Clickbank to be the best. Pretty much the only one i use.
  8. aldanson New Member

I have had experience with both paydotcom and clickbank. Like a previous poster stated you need to watch out. Some merchants wont pay you as I learned the hard way. I prefer paydotcom though. I like the statistics provided and I have been able to track my progress and campaigns a lot easier. I was also lucky enough to establish a good relationship with a merchant who pays every month.

Just be careful and research all you can on the person. What I do is message the merchant before I promote a product. See if they even respond.
  9. samda Member

Though I have not that much experience, my friends say that CB is best....
  10. sjames23 New Member

All of them are good. I mostly use Clickbank and CJ.
  11. mj9999 New Member

Commission Junction does not pay by Paypal but does, however, user direct deposit. CJ provides affiliates solutions for many major retailers.

Clickbank sells downloadable products only, like ebooks, software, memberships, etc. They pay by check only. There are several products out the, lie CBQuick, that allow you to offer all the Clickbank products in your website.
  12. weblearner New Member

hi
    for the beginner which is best for join?
  13. garygoh New Member

I use clickbank and paydotcom. Both are good, I would say.
  14. personaltrainer New Member

hi guys from Argentina
    I just launched my web based biz with my first ebook written in spanish and so thrilled to learn about affiliates promoting my product and site. Leads are coming... little by little.

I have a product in spanish and getting the best to promote it, is like living in China trying to communicate only by writing. Something very difficult to do. Hispanic population on the internet is much less than english speakers.

I read the posts and at the time I have my product in Clickbank, though some features do not work for products in Spanish language. I would say that support is 9 out of 10 and customization is great. But did not come across pay day cause Ive just started.

Im in to Paydot.com and will tell you in a couple of weeks whats it about. If you come across affiliate sites or the like but in spanish please let me know [IMG]

Cheers and stay well !
  15. trialanderror New Member

Even though I have not made any money with Clickbank I still believe them to be one of the better companies. I am new to this and have been doing as much research as I know how and find only good things about Clickbank so far.

I am so new that I do not even know how to Make my own post asking for help. LOL!
  16. drbillphd New Member

I have both Clickbank and Commission Junction. Both are great companies for affiliates. Clickbank like was said is for e-books and Commision Junction has lots of physical products from art to zucchinis. You should be a member of both depending on your website or blog. And it nevers hurts to also have a paypal account. a lot of programs uses only paypal to get paid, and with paypal, you can put a shopping cart on your website or blog.
  17. neonguy528 New Member

I have CJ and adsense on my blogs. Not much money from either yet. Getting traffic is the key to possible clicks.