Clickbank question

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by talfighel, May 10, 2010.

1. talfighel Silver Member

Hi guys,

I am looking at a sale I made 3 weeks ago and it is showing as Sale -RB

Does that mean that this is a recurring monthly fee that I am going to earn in the future every month while this person stays on the monthly recurring membership?

I should know this but don't.

Tal
  2. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

It means Re-Bill.

Matt
  3. talfighel Silver Member

4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

5. samda Member

mountainmom5: I like RBs
    Every one likes it. Getting potential RBs can raise your earning like hell. I know a guy who only sells products that has RBs [IMG]
  6. talfighel Silver Member

samueldarwin: Every one likes it. Getting potential RBs can raise your earning like hell. I know a guy who only sells products that has RBs
    I want more of that. This is going to be my main focus for my list and on my sites.

Tal
  7. cjmo75 Guest

So a re-bill is basically a recurring income affiliate program? I think those are great, but they are much harder to sell. It seems that people just don't like making monthly committments.
  8. yasser New Member

talfighel
    but it doesn't mean rebill monthly. it could be yearly depending on the program joined.[IMG]
  9. Teddy New Member

Would it be a good idea to do RB's and once of sales. RB's can work in the backround and bring income while you make once off sales. What should the focus be or is that up to each individual?

Teddy
  10. CarrieLyn Guest

Hey Teddy,

It's a good idea to have a mix of RB's and one time fee products. You know, some people just have issues with a recurring charge. [IMG] My recommendation would be to have the majority of your offers as RB's though to leverage your advertising.

Best,
    Carrie
  11. magnavox New Member

I honestly don't know what I am lacking here. I know how to build websites, I understand affiliate marketing, just can't never make a sell...I wish some of you people would find the time to help a loser like me.
  12. talfighel Silver Member

magnavox: I honestly don't know what I am lacking here. I know how to build websites, I understand affiliate marketing, just can't never make a sell...I wish some of you people would find the time to help a loser like me.
    No one here is a loser. Get that thought out of your mind.

Second, you need to educate yourself more on how to get traffic to your site or to your affiliate link. There are many good courses online that teach you that.

You should devote all your time to learning this.

Tal
  13. talfighel Silver Member

cjmo75: So a re-bill is basically a recurring income affiliate program? I think those are great, but they are much harder to sell. It seems that people just don't like making monthly committments.
    One of my mentors online is making well over $1000 per day on clickbank.

90% of that income is coming from rebills so people are paying and are willing to pay for a monthly fee membership.
  14. talfighel Silver Member

samueldarwin: Every one likes it. Getting potential RBs can raise your earning like hell. I know a guy who only sells products that has RBs
    That is going to be my MAIN focus right now. I know that not everyone who is a customer will want to pay this monthly membership but I know that more and more people will.

I really do agree that re-bills will raise your income a lot. I am seeing it right now.

Tal
  15. A8ch Gold Member

talfighel: One of my mentors online is making well over $1000 per day on clickbank.

90% of that income is coming from rebills so people are paying and are willing to pay for a monthly fee membership.
    Since people are "willing to pay a monthly fee membership" and thus provide affiliates with a percentage of that fee as an on-going commission, you could also get on the other side of that flow and create your own membership site.

This would put you in a position to enjoy...

1. The full benefit of the monthly fees from your direct sales
    2. A percentage of the revenues generated by your own affiliates.

It's one of the best examples of "doing the work once, and getting paid over and over and over."

When you combine those earnings with the income from multiple RB affiliate commissions, that ought to do wonders for your bottom line. [IMG]

Hermas
  16. happywife Gold Member

I've been racking my brain (off and on) for quite some time about what kind of membership site I could create that would fit one of my niche topics or even an idea for a new one.

I finally came up with the idea of creating a platform on my chocolate candy site for people who make their own goodies to be able to sell them on my site to my visitors for a monthly membership fee.

Then came the process of trying to figure out how to make the idea a reality. I finally found a programmer who seems to know what I need and they are in the process of creating the program so that I can add it to my site as a subdomain.

I've got my fingers crossed that he delivers what he promised and that the concept takes off. I've been trying to generate some interest through the site and have had about 50 people express an interest in selling.

I expect only a small percentage will actually take action, but I'm hoping this is going to contribute to the long term bottom line of my business.

Wish me luck! [IMG]
    Angie
  17. A8ch Gold Member

18. happywife Gold Member

Thanks! [IMG]