Clickbank statistics?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by srama3, Mar 13, 2009.

1. srama3 New Member

Hi,
    I was wondering if there is a way to check how many times you affiliate links have been clicked in clickbank?
    Thanks
  2. cherie27 New Member

You can create the tracking for each hoplink that you created. Then you are able to see the statistic inside your clickbank account.
  3. srama3 New Member

thanks cherie27
  4. AJFarro New Member

Hi srama3,

Clickbank doesn't track clicks, only sales (transactions) from your link. Here is a question from their FAQ section:

22. Can your system track the number of hits my hoplink gets?
    In order to minimize response time, our hop server is not currently programmed to count hoplink hits explicitly. It is possible, however, to perform a count on your end by using a cgi counter script at your site to receive incoming hoplink hits.

Here is the link to their affiliate FAQ section:

Hope this helps.

-AJ
  5. sjames23 New Member

No Clickbank doesn't track links. You would need to get your own tracker.
  6. getagrip Gold Member

Try typing in "free link tracking software" into Google and you should find something that will help you track your links.
  7. samda Member

Click bank doesnot provide them. You can use a url shortener or manager to do this. I recomment pinchurl or urlfreeze.

If you need more stats you can always use link softwares.

Sam
  8. jaesun16 New Member

Where you click to promote product, You can type id number

and under the id, You can add tracking number that way,

You can actually track and see the results of Promotion

Go to click bank - marketplace- search anyproduct - click hoplink

- poped up window appear - You can find tracking Id there[IMG]
  9. AJFarro New Member

jaesun16, that ID number only applies for tracking the source of actual sales. With it, one can assign a unique ID number to campaigns. That way if a sale is made you can tell which campaign it came from.

srama3 was wondering if there was any way to track clicks on hoplinks. ClickBank doesn't offer click tracking, but suggests one might use a script for click tracking.