Clickbank

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by 1Otis, Aug 5, 2010.

1. 1Otis New Member

How do you promote products on clickbank?
  2. dslavinski New Member

well i promote products from clickbank on my websites it is just as simple as copy and paste its very user friendly, i usually buy the ebooks and read them befor i post them for sale so that i know if it is any good, i dont ever post any clickbank material unless i know it valuable and the only way to know if it is is to read it your self. Promotiong click bank is a great way to start making money online but i do have to say you would more than likely make a better income writing your own Ebook and selling it. just my opinion. I hope that was infomative
  3. talfighel Silver Member

It is really easy.

You pick out a niche first and then you will see all the programs associated in that niche and then you can choose any of them that seem to you that is good to promote.

It is really that simple.

Tal
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

5. annalaurab New Member

I will also try and find out if any products I have purchased are affilates on click bank and promote them.
  6. hasfad New Member

hi there, a newbie here, just wanted to introduce myself. a year ago i signed up cb and just read about it here and there and i want to go back to it as an affiliate marketer then as a vendor. i have read a lot about getting traffic to your website is the key of selling your product. and i am working on creating my webpages. i could use all the guidance i can get.
  7. wfhblueprints New Member

Hi!

There are a number of ways you can promote Clickbank products. Some are easier to setup than others.

If you are looking for a risk free no investment approach I would probably go for article writing- where you write articles and submit them to article directories.

You could also try marketing on twitter by creating a following of a particular niche.

Or setting up blogs and drive traffic to them.

Hope this helps!

Chris
  8. newaaff New Member

well...i am using email marketing to reach the target audience as well as article wrting/submission to article directories. I am new to cb and looking to learn new ways to promote products without having website.
  9. mogulmedia New Member

Look for the 'gravity' of the product as this gives a good indication of what products are selling. The higher the gravity the better the product is converting (generally)...
  10. newbiz02 New Member

These guys who post once and don't come back, im wondering if they are really serious about this. [IMG]

It makes me think that its spam message.
  11. joycelaura New Member

It's all about niches, you have to find one that has a high search rate but doesn't have that many sites about it. If you think that your product will be of superior quality then you have found a good niche.