Coastal Directors

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by CarolinaConsign, Jan 28, 2007.

1. CarolinaConsign

CarolinaConsign New Member

Is there a place to check on the status of a director?

I am interested in verifying the status of a Coastal owner.

Thanks!
    Brian
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Brian,
    Do you mean if they are a legitimate member of coastal vacations? I don't personally know of any way to find out. Is there a supposed member doing something they shouldn't? There are a few that sell directors releases without you having to make any sales which is totally against the rules of the Board of Directors. I would think that they will eventually get their ability to sell Coastal revoked. There are a few bad apples in every bushel.
  3. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi Brian,

I don't think that there is a 'master list' anywhere.

There is a list of the WealthBuilders members on our team website, but that is all I know of.

Sorry that I am not more help!

Lora
  4. hottravelbiz

hottravelbiz New Member

Brian -

I do not know of any such list or way to confirm the status of a "director".

Which system are you looking at? Perhaps you could contact the one of the head people, and verify there status.

What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

- Napolean Hill

[email protected]
  5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I'm not aware of any place you can check that information.

You might schedule an appointment with the director to meet you in your area or at a regional training event.

Jay NaPier
  6. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Just out of curiosity, what do you exactly mean by 'status' of a director? Whether they are active or not? etc...?

By the way, I know exactly what you mean Harold. I had one lady who called me and said that she knew this business inside and out and that she's been in it and wanted to get back in again with our group.

After a little more info probing, I found out that she was working with a director who didn't sell her the package or train her at all. She merely 'purchased' a director's release. Then she was left on her own to live or die. She stopped communications with me because she didn't like what I had to say, but as far as I know, it's not even a real director's release.

So of course, she can't purchase the packages on her own or sponsor anyone else.

Makes me disappointed.

Thomas