Coastal has been around a LOOONG time

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Jan 3, 2008.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Many of you who are looking into Coastal Vacations are wanting to know how legitimate this business really is. Well, rest assured that this is definitely a safe business. Coastal has been around, as a home business opportunity for around 14 years, which is longer than ANY other travel oriented home based business. The Coastal Vacations company has actually been around for almost 27 years total because they were in the business of offering the same packages to others through different venues but now has focused on the home business market. Why would they do that? Because they know the effectivness of people talking to other people. They know the success that can be created by people who want to be successful for themselves and be their own boss.

Does this describe you? Can you be your own boss? You must have a business owners mindset and you can't treat your business like a hobby. There are several things you will have to do to be successful and you need to know what they are before you can do it. Look at the website in my signature line or look at some of the others on the forum in this section. Coastal Vacations can be a life changer for you. Think about this: The travel industry is a HUGE industry that will grow to over 14 TRILLION dollars over the next 10 years. It is practially recession proof because we all still take vacations even when money is low and we can see that gas prices hasn't had much of an effect on travel thus far. This is a solid stable business and it can make you a lot of money but you need guidence. That's what we are here for.

Let me know if I can help you.[​IMG]
  2. victorious

victorious New Member

Coastal Vacations has been selling these terrific travel packages for over 28 year now. That tells you there is value in this and that we're not going anywhere!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    (770)995-0029
  3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Coastal will be around for years to come. The package gets better every year. See the power is in our vendors. They understand that by marketing their locations through our amazing package they have a constant influx of customers. We are a salesforce paid on production. We market the package and get paid nicely for our efforts ( $1000 - $9705) and they fill their rooms. Its a match made in heaven. No wonder more and more vacations are added to our package every year.

For us entrepreneurs it makes sense as well. One premier sale a month is like giving yourself over a 36k raise a year. Thats powerful with just one sale. The premier package is our biggest seller as so many see the value in it. Whats even better is that our cost is minimal to run the business. I have a suite of websites to explain the details ( each group has their own and they cost from $40 - $150 a month) and I generate my own leads so I never have any advertising cost. What could be better.

I love this business and would never leave it. Every director has their own programs to get people started ( I even have a free program) as well as many have innovative training techniques in addition to all the free training available. This makes this opt a no brainer to join. I look forward to see you all as part of Coastal in the upcoming year. 2008 is better than great.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  4. victorious

victorious New Member

And it's not going anywhere either!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029