Coastal is a winner

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Jul 29, 2007.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

For the past months there has been tons of controversy in the different groups in Coastal. Yes there are many groups in Coastal for those that were not aware of it. I was a major leader in the CSG for a nice period and learned first hand how the group ran. As you read further in the post you will see many great leaders from all of the groups represented here. Thats a good thing. Competition is always good for the consumer. I would let anyone looking at Coastal know that is is an incredible business. I have personally vouch that it works. It has allowed me to retire from full time employment and ive been able to vacation like a king. I have also personally trained dozen of others to become financially prosperous as well. You can take a look at my story in the May 2006 HBC magizine by clicking on the link listed next http://hbc.idigitaledition.com/issue.php?issue=5 on page 26 for more details. As you are looking at Coastal Vacations do your due diligence. But if you are looking for a winner in Coastal Vacations with a proven track record contact myself or one of the other posters that you see in this forum for all the facts.

Adam
  2. Judy

Judy New Member

Adam,
    I have tried e-mailing you a few times after you have contacted me but am not hearing back. I'm sure some of us on the forum would like to know more about your new marketing company and I was hoping you would post the website here. Otherwise could you please PM me with the details. Just want to learn more about what's available.
    Thanks,
    Judy
  3. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Hi All!!

I would like to say that Coastal Vacations really is a winner. I left my job in pharmaceutical sales so I could be a full-time mom and wife and Coastal helped make that possible. In my first nine days of being home full-time, I qualified at level two (that is $6400 in nine days)! It isn't slowing down either.

I am with Coastal Families Worldwide. We are a Christian Based team of Coastal Vacations. This a great opportunity for people looking for a way to make a real income from home; not for people who think that once you sign up, money is going to fall out of the sky! Make sure you find a team and a director that you feel comfortable with and good about with a great training and marketing system in place because this will make all the difference.

I just had to add that! I wish everyone much success!

Nikki
  4. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Nikki,

I am with Coastal Families Worldwide also. It is a great team. I have only been in for a month though and I have not yet qualified. That is great that you have been successful so fast. How long have you been with Coastal Families Worldwide? Do you have any tips to speed things up for me?

Thanks,
    Becky

www.helpingustayhome.com
  5. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Coastal does Rock! It truly is a great business and if you love to travel than it's a win-win!

There are different groups out there. I think as long as you stay plugged into the Board of Directors than that is a good thing. Not every groups way of doing things is going to work for everyone.

The only to not succeed with this business is to quit!

Lora
  6. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Nikki - your son is adorable [​IMG] Congratulations on your success!

Lora
  7. cwbdls07

cwbdls07 New Member

Coastal is Awesome! There are several Groups out there.

As long as you stay Plugged into the BOD you are set for the Latest Updates.

Did you guys get the Announcement about the Travel Svcs Card?
    The old Cards have out-dated information.
    Just mail it in with SelfAddressed/stamped envelope and they will send you the new card.
  8. cwbdls07

cwbdls07 New Member

Adam are you Adam & April?

How are you? You don't know me. But I remember you from the Live Calls. I'm with CWB

If so, what are you doing these days
  9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hello Fellow Coastal Winners,

Many of you have seen my post in these forums. My name is Adam and im a Level III director. My wife April and I have been leaders in organizations and have built an very successful business. I love that so many of you come here and share your success stories. Lets take this to the next level. One of my business ventures is web design and marketing. Im looking to put together a website featuring testimonies in a few different formats. We were thinking of having the site feature video testimonies , audio testimonies as well as written ones. There will be some guidelines but im right now just seeing if any of you are interested. You can contact me via my signature line. But in the meantime please continue to post your great success stories here. They are an inspiration to the many of us that see Coastal Vacations as a way to achieve the dreams we now know are ours to claim. See you on the post.

Adam
  10. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Awesome to see you here Adam, I remember you from when I was with CSG.

I'm with CWB now and Steph J. Are you running your own Coastal Group?
  11. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Thank you, Lora!
  12. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hi everyone, this is Jena again. Please ignore cwbdls07. At first when I picked JenaV, it gave me an Error Msg. So I figured it was my Username.

After I got cwbdls07 to work, I realize it was "me" not the system. So I jumped back on with JenaV posted again.

In any case, I just wanted to clear that up from the start [​IMG]

Adam, awesome to hear. I've Been with Steph for 10 months now, I got to meet her at the BOD Seminar in June out in Vegas.

Everyone the Next seminar is a one day event in TN early Sept.

BTW - DID YOU GUYS SEND IN THE OLD TRAVEL SERVICES CARD??? THE INFO ON THE CARD IS OUT-DATED!!!
    Just write in and send in the Old card w/ ID # and the Ctr will send you an updated card. (not yelling - just want this to stand out)
  13. garyd

garyd New Member

hi everyone,
    i want to go to pennsylvania this fri-mon(allentown) does anyone know how i can use my package for this and save the most money w/o registering my package? i havent gotten around to do it yet. just seeing if there is any loop holes in the system. its a last minute trip and i know i will not receive this discount cards before i go.
    thanks to all who can help
    gary d
  14. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hi Gary,

I can help you with this question. [​IMG]

The discount are for Last minute trips. The Mini-Vacations and Cruises, (if you are III pkg owner) all-inclusive stays require 30+ days in advance.

This is why the combo of the Cards makes the Packages user friendly.

When are you planning on going? Membership Reg. approx(7-10days) May I suggest you Priority (Del.Confrim) or Overnight your Registration & Money Order to speed the process. Include a letter stating that you need they Cards quickly as possible.

I was able to save a $100 on a wkd stay at a Marriott Suites trip. Wanna talk about Last Minute?

I called and booked Friday at 2 or 3pm & we checked in about 8pm that same night! My son had a KB tournment and they called last minute for his weight class. We jumped in the truck and took a 3.5 hour drive to Las Cruces, NM. [​IMG]

OR: Is your Director willing to let you borrow their Cards?
    Most you do not need to have the Card present. I've done this for family members.
    Best Wishes.
  15. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Opps! I meant the cards are for Last Minute trips
  16. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hi Guys,

I celebrated my 1 yr bday with the CWB yesterday. Happy Bday!!![​IMG]

Who knows details about the Grocery Savings card?
  17. rhondap

rhondap New Member

From the new Product Overview found on our Official Coastal training website:

Grocery Travel Card??”For busy shoppers who realize the value of time saved, we offer the world's largest coupon
    clipping & delivery service. This online coupon service allows you to save thousands with manufacturer's name-brand grocery coupons you can print right off from your computer... even when you travel. Use this card to help you stock up on food when staying in condos and resorts, or just to help your family save money everyday ... so you can afford all the vacations you want to take even faster.
  18. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Great info! How do we get the card?

Have you ever heard of GroceryGame.com?
  19. netresult

netresult Member

Jenav = straight as a corkscrew = COASTAL
  20. Judy

Judy New Member

Netresult, we were discussing our new grocery coupon card not anything about JenaV's character. Please use the forum to further discussions.

I would have really liked that card when we were down in Florida last month and had a full kitchen in our condo.

Jena, I haven't introduced myself but it is very nice to hear about your success after the events of your life. I hope to see you on the board more and to get more representatives from CWB. I am with WCYS and live up in Ontario.

Judy