Coastal Presentations Videos + Myspace

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Jan 14, 2008.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey I have a question for you Coastal directors out there. The various groups have created amazing videos on many of our presentation sites. My question is whether it is illegal to put these videos on the various video slots in the social networks. Are the videos copywritten? What can we do with these videos in addition to sending people to our company sites.

Im not all that familiar with the way this is handled so im calling out for some help from you guys. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  2. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Yes, they have copyrights. You will find this information listed on every team website in phrases such as "all rights reserved" "no reproduction without permission" etc.

The exception are the DVD presentations that are given to you in your package. Those may be posted freely.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Thanks I thought so . In my surfing ive seen the videos ( not the DVD one) in various places and was wondering if I had missed something. Id love to be able to put the new movie on a lead capture page or on the social networks im part of, but as I thought its copywritten. Guess im going to have to make my own movie or just use the dvd presentation.

Thansk for the response.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  4. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Adam,

Dude, it's time to get into making your own videos.

Take ALL the articles you have made about Coastal, and summarize them in video form, in various unique and interesting ways.

In the car, on the road, walking, in the living room, in the pool, on the airplane, in the hotel, on the beach, with the kids, where you can do.

You have enough content in adams advantage to keep you busy for weeks.

Dude, if you take that content and repurpose it multiple time in multiple media formats, you'll get free leads and traffic for a LONG time.

Repurpose your Article content like this:

1. Take your article, have it "spun" and make 3 more out of of the same one, with small differences. Software automates this for you.
    2. Submit those articles with article submission software to 100's of sites, putting your bio and resource link in the bottom for link backs. The URL should lead to your capture page.
    3. Take the same article and turn it into a press release and submit it to 1000's of free press release sites
    4. take the same article and read it outloud into an audio program and make an mp3 with it and turn it into a podcast
    5. take the same article, make a video out of it, and use video submission services to post it to 10-30 video hosting sites, properly tagging each video for the keywords you are using to get traffic
    6. take the same article, and submit it to scribd.com as a pdf or word doc
    7. take the same article and submit it to your blogs, website & social bookmarking / media sites using submission programs.

That will keep you busy doing this each day, for a couple hours, but then.. think of all the content you just created, beyond your website or blog and how many 10000's of people will catch one method of your fishnet?

Free leads and traffic all day long baby.

By the way, these are some of the things we'll be showing people in my upcoming Outsource Secrets Revealed . com class launching in a few weeks.... (hint) [​IMG]
  5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Jeff you have put out the info I have been waiting for. You are a master at creating your own traffic through the use of video. I have marvelled for years at how you have been dominating the video circuit on Youtube. Thanks for sharing some of your secrets with us. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  6. victorious

victorious New Member

Totally agree with my buddy Jeff Mills. Make your own videos, besides, those are more exciting than the premade ones!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029