Coastal Synergy Group

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by worldtravel, Apr 16, 2006.

1. worldtravel

worldtravel New Member

Hi, I am researching a home based business with Coastal and was wondering if there are any tax advantages for Canadian citizens?

Thanx,
    worldtravel
  2. CoastalWahm

CoastalWahm New Member

That is a great question. I believe so. Have you asked the person you want to sign with? You can call me if you like and i can three way you in with my sponsor who has a few people in canada.
  3. c michon

c michon New Member

Hi Yes there are tax savings for Canadian residents, as well as us residents.
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Yes, As a travel professional with Coastal Vacations you do MANY, MANY tax benefits. It's best to consult your local accountant for specifics in your area as every area is different.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Synergy Group
  5. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Yes! Absolutely!

I'm Canadian, started my business last September and got write offs for business expenses! At the end of the day, no tax refund (I made too much $$)... BUT- thats a good thing, and the write offs meant that I paid MUCH less then I would have if I had made the same money working for someone else at a J.O.B.

Not to mention, I don't drive anywhere, don't need drycleaning and can eat lunch at home!

Have fun!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG