Coastal Travel - Work at home program

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by Ingrid, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

I am thinking to join this program. I am wonder if anyone how is already working on the program is willing to share his experience with me. It is worth it to pay the 2,000.00 ? [​IMG]

2. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Ingrid,

First, your investment would be $1295. That's what the Level 1 membership sells for. No more, no less!

Yes, it is with the $1295 and I've saved WAY more than I ever invested in my Coastal Memberships. I just got back from Gatlinburg. Paid $144 and some change for a week on the strip!

There's alot of value and I'm confident as you read the forum you'll learn more about the membership.

If you've got questions, give me a ring - I answer my own phone!

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director

3. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Like Jay said the Level 1 package is $1295.

I am so excited and happy I chose Coastal as my vehicle to financial freedom - it is soooo worth it!

Rhonda

4. Ingrid

We run our business from Canada. We are in BC and Love connecting with other Canadians working Coastal. Its a Great business with a start up investment of as low as $1295.
    Not only can we travel for pennies on the dollar. We can also make up to 9700 for every package we market. Its an amazing business and it has truly changed our Lives. If we can be of any assistance to you, dont hesitate to email us

Sean Keely

Aviva Steele & Sean Keely
    Level 3 Directors CV
    FTV SE Distributors
    Expect Your Success Marketing

5. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Hey Ingrid,

Welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of information here as well as many successful Coastal directors so you can find as much information as possible to make your decision about whether or not Coastal is a good fit for you.

I think when you mentioned 2,000, you were probably referring to the 1,995 cost for a Level 1 membership if you choose to go with the call center. That extra 700 is a ONE time cost for you to have the luxury of someone else taking calls for you, following up leads and keeping track of your prospects that call in to our call center. They also take care of sending out the membership packages, which, quite frankly is a task I am glad I do not have worry about.

Now before I get pounced on by those who do not use the call center, just because I have some help, does NOT mean that I do not talk to potential team members. Of course I talk with people, this is my business. The call center is an attractive tool and addition to my business. Especially for people who work or may need some help "closing the deal".

Also, with my very first Level 2 pass up sale, I never even spoke with the person. He saw my ads, called the call center and joined! We kinda have the best of both worlds - we can tap in to all of the training of the "official" Coastal membership and additionally, we have the wealth of training offered by the call center.

Check out both business models. Either way, you are getting an out of this world travel membership was well has a exciting business that is doing nothing but growing each and every day.

Noreen

6. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: IngridI am thinking to join this program. I am wonder if anyone how is already working on the program is willing to share his experience with me. It is worth it to pay the 2,000.00 ?

The basic, level 1, package costs $1,295. Is it worth it? Absolutely!!!

Not long after we purchased our package my husband needed to stay out of town for work. We saved $600 in eight days!. I used the discount cards to book him a hotel last minute. That was the first time I used our package and I have been happy with it since!

That's not to mention the business opportunity that comes along with the package [​IMG]

Lora

7. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Ingrid,

it's worth paying $11,000 for.

Jeff

8. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Ingrid

I went on a time share presentation in Branson where they were selling an exit package with LESS than the Level 1 has to offer for $7,000 and the renewal fee was $295/yr

so yes the $1295 for the coastal package is really worth the money.

cheers
    maria

9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Two reasons getting a Coastal package is worth it.

Reason 1

I took a week trip to Disney and stayed in a 5 bedroom Alexander Home and paid $735 for the week. It slept 12 and 9 of us went spending about $85 a person. It normally retails for $3500 a savings of almost $2800. Thats more than double the price I spent for my level one package.

Reason 2

My wife and I went to Williamsburg Va and stayed in a 4 bedroom 4 bath condo for $259 for the week. It normally retails for $3600. Thats a savings of $3300. Almost the cost of my level II package. By the way we went on 4 timeshares and actually made money on our trip.

In my opinion its a no brainer Coastal is definitely like it.

Adam

10. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Adam,

When you guys come back to Williamsburg look me up, btw, which Condo was it and can that be found in the level 1 package? Also how about your Disney trip how would I find that I would like to do that around spring break with the kids.

11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Rhonda ,

You have to dig into your package there is a wealth of info there. We stayed at the Greensprings Plantation and used our access card. The best thing is this. We were going to get a 2 bedroom at first. Now with the access card you can book on the spot so as my wife is great at finding the deals by using the package she keeps looking to almost the last minute to see what we can get. She waited and we got the 4 bedroom for the same price as we would have gotten the 2 bedroom. It pays to know your package. I think im going to get her to teach me a bit more and ill do a training on the package one day.

Waiting for you call so we can talk a bit.

Adam

12. jnapier

jnapier New Member

There are a TON of whats to use the Coastal Membership. We've grown to love going to DisneyWorld twice a year. The condo options are AWSOME. How about 79 per night for a 3 bed room condo just minutes from the gates of Disney??

There are new options now in your access condo section which provides last minute options for as little as $299.

Jay NaPier

13. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Thanks Jay and Adam,

I just got my cards yesterday and I spent all day and night going through them and pricing things on the web. It was so much fun.

I actually found a savings on the very cruise my inlaws are planning for Aug of next year for a family reunion...with our card from Coastal we save about $50 per person.

Greensprings Plantation, I am right around the corner from there.

Jay, we are planning Disneyworld for spring break in April and I have been searching and searching since getting my cards yesterday, which one are you using and where are you staying? A co-worker of my husband is willing to sell his week to us for $2500 I know I can get a better deal than that. He is at one of the Marriotts.

Rhonda

14. Judy

Judy New Member

The Alexander pool homes are a good deal and they are 25% off with your Access card. You can find some that are very close to Disney and are very spacious so you can do most of your meals there which will save you tons.
    I stayed with a Level 2 package condo stay but the Level 1 condo stay might be the same -look into your fax in demand condo info. Celebrity Resort on Poinciana was very nice and spacious for a 1 bedroom and we paid $486 for the week (would be less without kids but they charge you $49 a child extra).

The 7 night Disney World trip I believe is in your Level 1 as well which gives you a regular hotel room in a chain hotel with 2 tickets to the park (which is worth about $150). I can't remember the exact price per person but is about $450 for a family of 4.

Another option would be to extend your stay in Florida by taking your complimentary Carnival or Royal Carribbean cruise leaving out of Port Canaveral. It says on the certificate it is $75 a person plus port fees of app. $120 a person and upgrades are available.
    We would have loved to add this on our recent trip but you need 90 days notice to book it.
    Hope this info helps Rhonda.

Judy

15. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: rhondapwhich one are you using and where are you staying?

Hi Rhonda,

It's the Celebration Resort. I found it in the Access resorts Condo card.

Call me with the rest of your questions.

Jay NaPier

16. victorious

victorious New Member

The Coastal packages are absolutely worth the investment considering that most Americans spend on average $2500 on vacations every year. That is much less than what the Level 1 package costs and it will give you a lifetime of travel savings.

Not to mention the amazing commissions that we make by marketing these packages! These packages are the hottest products in the travel industry, it's a no-objection sale!