Coastal Vacations - How many would love to join - just do not have $?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by asebf, Feb 17, 2008.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

It's Official

Ive keep a secret long enough and been chomping at the bit to talk about it. Many of you know me and see all of the content that I add to this forum on a consistent basis. I regularly post in the Adam's Advantage thread and give as much advice as I can. Its always been my goal to share my tips and strategies and keep many from falling into the pitfalls that can come fast at you starying you home based business.

For months now ive been alluding to the fact im looking for a call center. Now most of you know me from CSG days and you know that the call center was almost like a 4 letter word back then. Now each and everyone of you that have seen my writing or meet me either online or personally know ive always been a trendsetter and rarely just go with the pack esp if I think they are going down the wrong road. Ive always promoted finding ways to improve your success with Coastal Vacations. Whether its been through my post , my coaching or any of the products ive marketed. Now ive heard it said and have had a few discussions with others that think I promote to much. I think any business owner that doesnt promote themselves is crazy. Through promoting myself ive not only given great info to others, made money but more important have had the opportunity to meet amazing people that have opened many doors for me.

Well again God has blessed me again with an incredible opportunity and I have actually joined the Coastal Closers. The biggest question you might ask is why. Of course I can go out and continue to be successful doing what I do best. That being creating and generating leads, getting them through the info and closing deals. But the biggest component of that process is im a good salesman. Many of my teammates arent as talented as of yet. Now imagine you arent great at sales but have the capacity to learn and want me to teach you. Well that might take a bit of time as there is a learning curve. In that timeframe you still want to make sales. Well having a call center gives you that safety net. Now understand the call center isnt for the lazy. What you put into this business you will get out but why not cover yourself during the learning curve.

I promote learning how to make sales yourself from the start. With the help of a call center you could really make an incredible income. You working your leads as well as the professional closers working leads as well. Thats a win- win situation. The benefits are great for all involved. A new person has a hedge as they learn to sell the product themselves. Yes people this business is about sales and dont let anyone fool you into thinking its not. You make money when you sell the product period. No sales no money. Now think of the directors out there that have team members that still owe them training sales. This might be a way to get them rolling. If you are an orphan or Coastal Forgotten as I like to call them this might be exactly what you need to jumpstart your business. The sky is the limit. I know of a whole group of Coastal Members that are part of an organization that is a state of change that might benefit from this. Now im all for change and I applaud those that create new opportunities in an entrepreneurial spirit. You guys know im an entrepreneur and always have something going on. But if you had joined that group to market Coastal Vacations and want to do exactly that then lets talk. Not saying this is the right move for you but it might be . You have nothing to lose.

So to state it again ive joined the Coastal Closers to help my teammates have more tools to grow their business. Ill never stop teaching them how to close deals on their own but having this back-up is a tool that will be most helpful. As always im doing my best to help as many as possible. If you need to talk then drop me a line or give me a call. My door is always open for the exchange of ideas as I learn so much from each and everyone I meet. Lets talk soon. In my Adam's Advantage thread ill be sure to update you all with what I know will be a fruitful venture with the Coastal Closers.

Adam Frederick
    Internet Entrepreneur
    302 613 4632
  2. closerjim

closerjim Member

Hello To The Forum Readers ...

Let me officially Welcome Adam Frederick to our Team!

Adam and I engaged in several conversations that led
    to his becoming both Member as Qualified Level 3 and
    as one of our Sales Staff --- ready to close YOUR sales.

This August will be the completion of our 3rd year as
    the Coastal Closers and our 7th year with Coastal
    Vacations selling their fabulous Travel Packages.

In all this time, the most joy I've personally experienced
    in our business, has been watching people with talent,
    drive, ambition, "smarts" and a true love for what they
    do .... come on board with us and grow and flourish.

Now, with the Call Center system, people such as Adam
    can have a far greater "reach" with his own talents and
    influence and that means a huge advantage to all our
    Members (and new "Members In Making" like YOU reading
    this post) working your Coastal Business.

Again ... Welcome Adam! We are glad you're on the Team.

Have a fabulous Weekend ....
  3. asebf

asebf New Member

Holy Moses!!! Hard to believe!! Adam Frederick and I actually agree on something!!!!!!

All kidding aside, Adam, I feel you have made a very wise choice!!!

I am not sure who to congratulate - Adam for making the move, or Jim, for taking him in. I'm thinking both are winners of this move - so good luck to you both.
  4. victorious

victorious New Member

At the sales center we have an entry level product for as low as $795 (NOT a Coastal product), and they can earn their way up to Coastal.

However, anyone who desires bad enough to get out of debt, spend more time with their families, etc., WILL find a way to get the money to get their freedom back through an amazing business.

Coastal is our one and only business and it provides for us and gives us a blessed life of travel and time freedom.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029