College student needs to make money!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by mcavene, Jan 21, 2006.

1. sabrina731

sabrina731 New Member

I don't know if you are still looking to make extra money or not. I will tell you that it is network marketing. It is not a get rich overnight company. But if you want a change and want to help others. Please email me for more info. [email protected]
  2. Sweetsensation

Sweetsensation New Member

Try Passion parties. You do in home ladies parties. It is a great way to earn money. It is work though. You don't get rich quick. You have to work for it. But it is fun work. Where else can you drink, eat, socialize, and make money.

Email me if you want info or visit my site.
  3. Stevez

Stevez New Member

4. ricarde

ricarde New Member

Hi!

I am currently new to this forum and I hope I could be more enlightened more on earning money online. I came across past articles in autosurfing but I am unfortunate that I wasnt able to join earlier enough because the links to some autosurf forums, and other autosurf sites have already been removed by admin. If anyone could send me a private message about useful sites which cater to legitimate autosurf programs I would gladly appreciate it.

Thank you all!
  5. maelztorm

maelztorm New Member

As a college student it is expected that you could write something decent......... as such article writing is perhaps the easiest means of making some extra money online..... a 500 word article could bring in a few bucks and they usually don't take that long to write....
    If your interest or course work is computer based then there are a wide variety of internet jobs that could use some of the skills that you are presently learning ( website design, database development, etc..)
  6. Anna

Anna New Member

Definitely try freelance writing if you enjoy writing, as someone said earlier, you may not make a fortune, but if you're a college student you are probably already writing papers... so writing something you want to write about and getting paid for it can be pretty rewarding! Good luck all! [​IMG]
  7. Timu

Timu New Member

It will help us to guide you if you can briefly mention about your qualifications...

Thanks
  8. SQ625

SQ625 New Member

There are many ways to make money online. My personal favorite is internet affiliate marketing. It's easy to do if you want to do it part time. It's not a get rich quick scheme, but it is a great way to make money, plus you learn a lot of other skills.
  9. SarahB

SarahB New Member

I think another great way to make money if you are on a college campus is Direct Sales. Maybe jewelry or cosmetics. I know when I was young my appearance was like the number one priority then. There is no better place then a college campus for that.
  10. lalit7552

lalit7552 New Member

Well try to earn from some short service dont try to involve in any kind of business as this will effect your study. Try to earn (specially at this ) stage which is enough to maintain for your study and your pocket money. Complete your study and get some good degree than you will have to earn your whole life.

Rite now ... Have fun ... study hard get good marks ... and after that world is waiting for you ...
  11. successful2008

successful2008 New Member

What ever that it is that you're looking for, you'll probably find it on this forum. I'm with CCpro. It may not be for everyone, but it's great for me. My web site is listed. Check it out if you'de like. When you find something, let us know how you're doing. We're here to help you. Look luck.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  12. Knowledge Kick

Knowledge Kick New Member

mcavane...

Go to dollardrip.com

It seems like the perfect solution to the problem you described. You can earn easy fast money while you work at home. Perfect for college kids.
  13. ongtina

ongtina New Member

You are a student, so I won't suggest investing. Try writing to earn. They are free to start too.
  14. AshleySullivan

AshleySullivan New Member

mcavene
    Why does it need to be from home? Most college students work locally within their comunities. At your age, you need that sort of hands on, face-to-face interaction. Employers look for that type of experience.