Colloidal Silver Solution, The Antimicrobial Wonder (and the Save A Child Campaign)

Discussion in 'Health' started by PMHayes, Sep 12, 2008.

1. PMHayes

PMHayes New Member

We live in an age when disease causing pathogens are becoming more and more resistant to antibiotic therapy. Many of these diseases are becoming serious killers, such as MRSA or Methicillin Resistant Stapylococcus Aureus, VRE or Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus, and Mycobacterium or Tuberculosis. Resistance is the ability of a microorganism to withstand the effects of antibiotics. This resistance comes about in nature via the process of natural selection but it can also occur when "evolutionary" stress is applied to a given microorganism population as with the overuse or misuse of antibiotic therapy.

The result is an increase in the number of organisms becoming resistant, some of them to more than one antibiotic. These are the so called "Superbugs." Additionally, the stronger and more powerful antibiotics used to kill these "superbugs" can have unwanted side effects in the human population. In some cases those side effects can be as harmful as the disease being treated. There is a solution to the problem that is all but ignored by modern medicine, especially in the United States. This solution is beginning to gain world wide popularity, however, especially in the holistic health and alternative medicine communities and in countries with less beaurocracy to stop the advance of non drug related therapies. That solution is the use of Colloidal Silver Solution.

Colloidal Silver Solution is a liquid suspension of microscopic particles of silver, colliodal meaning particles which remain in suspension without forming a dissolved or ionic solution. Colloidal silver is a known powerful antimicrobial agent. Concentrations of 5 parts per million have been found to kill numerous infectious bacteria. It's mechanism of action seems to be via the oligodynamic effect by inhibiting the expression of enzymes and other proteins essential to ATP or Adenosine-5' -triphosphate production. It is toxic to a number of resistant organisms such as MRSA and Tuberculosis, and has in some recent studies, even been shown to have effect against viruses such as Influenza A, the virus that causes Bird Flu in humans.

In the United States, companies which manufacture or sell Colloidal Silver Solution are prohibited by the FDA from claiming any therapeutic value of the product. The agency does allow it to be labeled and sold as a food supplement as long as no medicinal claims are made. Ongoing scientific studies are being done by many independent laboratories to validate the efficacy of this potential antimicrobial wonder and Colloidal Silver has been tested against a number of resistant and non resistant pathogens with good results. It has been approved by the EPA for use as a disinfectant in hospitals and medical clinics in the US. Silver is also used in the treatment of burns and bed sores.

Internationally however, the story is much different. Many nations have recognized and are making use of this powerful agent to treat any number of disease causing pathogens. Colloidal Silver solution is being used with much success in African hospitals to treat malaria, cholera, AIDS, flu, hepatitis, respiratory infections such as pneumonia and bronchitis, tuberculosis, gonorrhea, sinus infections, food poisoning, vaginitis, staph and strep infections, thrush, burns, wounds and skin infections. This author has used it effectively, against sinus infections, peridontal infections, tooth infections, cuts and wounds.

It seems there is no end to the beneficial effects of this amazing metal. I'm reminded of the great George Washington Carver and his research on the peanut. Colloidal Silver Solution could very well be the antimicrobial wonder the world is in desperate need of as more and more of these antibiotic resistant super bugs are cropping up every day. We can only hope that American medicine will catch up with the rest of the world and begin using Colloidal Silver against these enemies of our health.

Now for the really cool part! In Africa, 3,000 children a day die from Malaria. Nutronix International in cooperation with the "Save A Child" campaign, is taking a proactive stance to be a part of the solution. For every 4 oz bottle ordered from Nutronix to be sent to Ghana, West Africa to treat the children, Nutronix will match it with a second bottle. This is working. Children are being cured and lives are being saved. I'm so proud to be a part of such a wonderful organization, one that has a heart, especially for the children.

If you would like to hear more about this amazing "miracle metal," or would like to experience it's healing benefits for yourself, or if you would like to find out more about this wonderful Save A Child campaign, feel free to contact me. I would love to discuss it with you in person. If you would like to take part in the Save A Child campaign, visit http://www.nutronix.com/ Click on the products tab, then click on the Save A Child link. It will cost you $15.00 if you want a T-shirt and $10.00 if you don't.

[Post edited - Admin]
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I would suggest a google search on colloidial silver before trying it.
    I have heard the claims.
    The results?
    Well do the research FIRST, is all I can say!