Contact Mate Software

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by goldmills, Apr 13, 2007.

1. goldmills New Member

Here is a new thread for Contact Mate Software which will be released out Next week.

I have had some communication with the company principles, and wanted to pass it on to you all.

This was an email I received today.

"I wanted to thank you for your very complimentary podcasts and blogs regarding ContactMate. We are very excited to get it out there to everyone and let the fun get started! I also wanted to answer for you a couple of the questions posed via your blogs:

ContactMate currently works on a single line system, and only 1 call can be active at a time. Therefore, it is not the replacement for say a "Voiceshot" that blasts thousands at a time. However, if someone wanted to use the "blast" method for their business, ContactMate is a great follow up tool to manage and correspond with those 10% or so who were receptive to the voice blasts.
    One of our beta testers uses ContactMate that way - more as a follow up after he pays $ to blast out to thousands per day. We may convert to multi-line someday, but for now, we only work on single.

You had mentioned have the caller press one to be transferred to another line. This can be done on inbound calls, but unfortunately not on outbound. ContactMate is capable of transferring calls like that with no problem, however we are bound to the capabilities of the VOIP providers, and they don't yet support outbound transfers.

ContactMate can detect tones and do various things based on the settings when certain numbers are pressed or spoken (via voice/speech recognition), such as take a message, page/email/call the user, repeat a message, put the call recipient in an "opt out" state, play a different message, update records in the database about that call recipient, etc...

Everyone who pre-ordered at the conference is receiving a $200 discount plus one free professional text to speech voice ($50 value). Microsoft Windows comes with at least 3 TTS voices, but they sound techno and computerized, and not very professional so purchasing professional voices is advised.

Anyone who pre-orders ContactMate now, will receive a $200 discount making the price $395 (free voice NOT included). They will be able to purchase professional TTS voices (several different accents to choose from) from our website for $50 each when ContactMate is released.

Lastly, I just wanted to clarify about ownership/development just as an FYI. Steve Marchessault is our Chief Marketing Officer. The owner and developer of ContactMate/4x4 Software, Inc. is James Higgins.

We plan to release Version 1.0 early next week and very much look forward to your input and feedback. Again, thank you so much for your support and please let us know if you have any questions at all. Thanks again!"
  2. cgmom New Member

Ok, see all of this is pretty much over my head. Can anyone put it into laymans terms for me? Im new at this and you lost me at "single line system." Thanks!
  3. cashwealth Guest

Whahh, somebody go hi-tech.
    Looks like my free Fax/Voice system looking better everyday.
    ContactMate- where contacts coming from???

(Most important you have leads to put into that 5* system.)

cw
  4. susaneng New Member

I am just wondering if contact mate is similiar to what I got with Global Travel. I was looking into Global Travel before I joined Coastal and I was getting recorded voice mails from them almost every day. I recently got an email from someone who opted into my site and emailed me complaining they were getting phone calls from a company and they thought it was Coastal. They were annnoyed and wanted them to stop.

Susan
  5. luvtravel New Member

Thanks Jeff that certainly explains what it will and won't do.

For those who have been trained in the back office of WCYS they will understand what all that means [IMG]

I am buying it when it is avaiable for purchase. I don't recall if it they offer 800#'s, I need one and don't want to have to pay a lot to get it.

Terri
  6. luvtravel New Member

I was with Voiceshot for a while but I was to intimitated to voice blast to hundreds. So unless you intend to that, that may not be the answer for you. I mainly used it as a autoattendent.

I have other options for an auto attendent shortly unless Contactmate does act as an autoattendent.

Terri
  7. goldmills New Member

Looks like I will do voiceshots and use contactmate as the follow up and personalization. You can voiceshot a phone # and the phone # can be a contact phone # which has all your own "audio trees" in them, Contact Mate acts as the phone tree like a member could do with their own COA line..... like a Press 1 to listen to 24 hour recorded message, press 2 to speak to me live, press 3 to be removed" etc...

Still gonna be a great system. Lots of training to educate people too

see www.contactmate.com for full product explanations
  8. goldmills New Member

actually, as I look at this last post, I am not sure if contact mate will be able to RECIEVE calls... but a 800 serive like COA could do it all, not sure if contact mate will act as an 800#
  9. decker2006 New Member

I am looking forward to getting it and especially being trained on the functionality. I, like Susan, looked at Global Travel and found that their voiceshots to be very annoying and my opt out did not work the first time. Is there any data that voiceshots are effective? I am guessing we would be able to really customize the system to suit our needs.

Noreen
  10. susaneng New Member

Quoting: luvtravel
    I am buying it when it is avaiable for purchase. I don't recall if it they offer 800#'s, I need one and don't want to have to pay a lot to get it.

Hi Terri,
    If you belong to Costco, they have a cheap 800 number. I got one from them and although I don't use it anymore it is so cheap that I haven't canceled it. It may come in handy for Coastal.

Susan
  11. luvtravel New Member

Thanks, Susan. I will look into that.

Terri
  12. luvtravel New Member

Contactmate should be available to buy a copy very soon shouldn't it?

Last email I received from them said they would let us know when it was available for purchase.

Terri
  13. PT Dude New Member

This is exactly the reason i leave a wrong phone number when doing

research on an opportunity. If someone were to ever voice blast me or

have this contact mate call me you can be assured i would not join that

business.
  14. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

PT dude,
    leads are going to be put into the system so, hopfully, those will want the info they are going to get. The tool is to help leverage time because we don't have assistants to help us. Software and services like these are wonderful tools for people like me who still work fulltime until I get my debt paid off.
  15. PT Dude New Member

I see your point Geez maybe im just to old fashioned???lol[IMG]
  16. goldmills New Member

Contact Mate comes out Friday, April 20.
  17. wealthmentor New Member

so is this supposed to be like Gold Calling
    which is now refered to as Success on Contact?
  18. ibizniz New Member

Hello Joseph

if you get on the live webinar calls, you will learn a lot about the system.

It is really like ACT and goldcalling in one in my opinion, but with some really cool features.
    If you purchase it soon you will get it for $200 off using the code available on the site.

hope this helps

maria
  19. jnapier New Member

I have a team member who was a part of the test group. The system works well. You'll have your own contact management system and the ability to make calls to them ( ie: remind them of special calls your doing).

In this day and age it's easy for people to say..."Just send an email" but email doesn't always work....Can ANYONE say filter?

It's another way for YOU to control YOUR business.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  20. griffiths New Member

Hi everyone,

I justed wanted an update on contact mate! Is anyone currently using it? How is it working out? One thing I am unclear on is if I have to subcribe to the COA network or anything to use it. Is Contact Mate attached to one specific group, or can anyone buy it?

Thanks,

Brandon