Contact Mike at Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by karen, Feb 18, 2008.

1. karen

karen New Member

Hi people,

Does anyone know how to contact Mike from profit lance. Bought the course a few weeks and and sent 2 emails over a week ago through the profit lance website and I haven't had a reply yet? I would be grateful for a contact email address for Mike. New to all this making money online stuff but loving the course!

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that Hemjoe and MakeMoneyOnline will be along shortly to answer your question. They are the PL experts. Just wanted to say hi.

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

3. karen

karen New Member

Hi Newbie Shield,

Thanks for the welcome. I have been reading alot of old posts from Hemjoe and Makemoneyonline and they certainly know their stuff!

I'm taking their advice and going through the topics and tutorials on PL slowly. Sooo much to learn. I'm just gonna keep going and learn as much as I can before setting up my own site. I just had a few questions about the results I got on a keywork search I did. I don't understand why the advertiser competition results were very low and yet the cost per click on the same keyword was quite high. I though if the cpc is high it's coz there are lots of people bidding for that keyword and surely this would mean the advertiser competion should be high?? Anyway I tried to contact Mike for the first time though the PL site but so far no reply. Hopfully Hemjoe or Makeomoneyonline (hi to both) will have a direct email address.

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

If he keeps on ignoring you, you can request a refund here:

https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

That's what I've done in the past when merchants have ignored my questions.

5. karen

karen New Member

Hi getagrip, one of the other members of this forum was good enough to give me mikes email address so I sent him an email and hope to hear from him in the next day or so. As far as I can tell from other members of Profit Lance Mike seems to answer most if not all the emails he receives. Anyway the course itself is well worth the $77 I paid and very benefical to a newbie like me so I'll keep at it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the info on refunds from Clickbank though.

6. tutonyx

tutonyx New Member

Hello Newbie Shield, I also would like to get Mikes email so that I could get some answers, (along with karen) also about this course. The usual way does not elicit any response. Would appreciate the help.

7. tutonyx

tutonyx New Member

Hello Hemjoe, Could you help? I would like to contact mike from profit lance to get more answers on this course.

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Sometimes emails don't go through to the recipient.

You should try again and if that does not work out, ask for a refund.