ContactTalk Support

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Jul 10, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

For those who have been wondering. ContactMate is now ContactTalk.

I've been testing the limits on ContactTalk to see what it can do...now as mentioned in another thread - It's not a Spamming Tool and really not designed to blast THOUSANDS of people. ( Although I understand the designers are working on this ability)

I've been very pleased with the support I've gotten from the 4X4 Software support team. I've had the opportunity to work with them on 3 different issues and all were taken care of in an efficient and timely manor.

I've grown to appreciate how valuable support is when your a Coastal Director. I work from home - I do have a core group of people I work with, but as a LEADER, I'm often the one who help my team. The ContactTalk tool has been the BEST INVESTMENT I've made to market my Coastal Business. It looks tough, but it's very simple to use and it's very flexible.

If your not using ContactTalk, your leaving money on the table.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  2. joesosa

joesosa New Member

Valuable info. Thanks Jay!

Joe.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

How much does ContactTalk cost?
  4. Dunnston

Dunnston New Member

I have it.. its a great program has come a long way since it first came out! Has really helped to auto mate my business a little more

Ryan Dunn
    [Link removed - Admin]
  5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: pcworkHow much does ContactTalk cost?

ContactTalk is $595.

Jay NaPier
  6. victorious

victorious New Member

Contact Talk is great. I got great support every time I needed it from James and the 4x4 staff.

It is definitely not designed to email thousands of people, in fact, most Internet Service Providers will not even allow you to send over 1000 emails a day without blocking you forever.

As our list grows, we also use a paid autoresponder system. We use Contact Talk to keep in touch and email announcements to our members, and to send out emails to small batches of leads.

One of the best features of Contact Talk is that it allows you to schedule voice shots, leave your computer running, and leave messages for hundreds of prospects! a VoIP account is required, but Skype is only $30 a YEAR!! Very affordable.

Great, great program, absolutely recommend it. It is VITAL that you check out their video tutorials before even ATTEMPTING to use the product!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    Coastal Vacations Platinum Directors
    Atlanta, GA
  7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I might also add that the new additions to the official system will allow members to do voice broadcast directly from their COA system in the very near future.

Jay NaPier
  8. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Jay, do you happen to know if there will be additional fees for the voice broadcasting through the COA?
  9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Dawn,

Sorry, At the moment that information has not been released.

JN
  10. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I've had some serious challenges with my computers over the last few months. I bought a Dell M 2010 notebook back in February. My thought was that the more invest, the longer it will last. I put over $4000 into the system, but it had some major issues. I spent 9 hours on the phone with Dell and they sent me new memory and then...the dreaded new hard drive...this system has 2.

I've been working on my older notebook from Gateway, but it seems that the memory on this one has issues as well.

The folks at 4x4 Software have been awsome about assisting in not only my contact talk requirements, but in helping make my systems work efficiently and in helping getting my computer challenges fixed and trouble shooted.

If your not using ContactTalk, you should REALLY look into it seriously...it's awsome!! And the support has been incredible!

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  11. victorious

victorious New Member

ContactTalk is definitely the best way to keep in contact with your prospects, especially if you BUY leads, because most autoresponders out there will require your leads to confirm their subscription to your list.

With ContactTalk your leads are not required to confirm their subscriptions; you just start emailing them right away and sending them voice shots.

However, don't forget to leave a message at the bottom with instructions on how they can unsubscribe if they wish.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
  12. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Does contact talk have video email capabilities? Thanks in advance!
  13. victorious

victorious New Member

ContactTalk does not have video email capabilities, at least not yet. We like to use EyeJot.com for video emails; it's free and works great!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
    [Link removed - Admin]
  14. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: cgmomDoes contact talk have video email capabilities? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can send video email with ContactTalk. You'd simply record the video you wanted and attach it to a campaign. You can do the same thing with a voice message.

ContactTalk is very versatile and does ALOT more than many have used.

Jay NaPier
  15. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Thanks Matt, Catherine, and Jay!!!

Jay, if you attach it to an email will it have the video player in the email or will you have to click a link to retrieve it? I appreciate all of your feedback!!

Nikki Carter
  16. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Nikki,
    you would attach it as a file or use a service that gives you webspace and a link to put in your email for the recipient to click. They will have to download the file and play the video on Windows Media Player or something like that. You need to make sure if you are emailing a file that the size is not huge. Some videos can get very big. I would suggest using youtube and sending them a link to the video.
  17. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Thanks Harold!! The video email is new for me!

Nikki Carter
  18. jnapier

jnapier New Member

One other thing Nikki,

One of the new Official Coastal Tools is Video Email. The folks at Networker Central have made it possible for us to use their services and host and broadcast video emails, but not only that...there's a video library put together by successful Coastal Directors that you can plug into to send out information about Coastal. The subjects include:

Young Entrepreneur
    Tax Benefits
    I'm not a morning person
    The importance of Family

and a while lot more...and this is an official Coastal Tool, so anyone can use it.

you can goto networker central dot com / coastal or contact Greg at networker central.

Jay NaPier
  19. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Thanks Jay!! I actually have been listening in on the calls and was considering that option as well!

God Bless and Much Success
    Nikki Carter
  20. rhondap

rhondap New Member

FYI the cost at Networker Central is the regular $24.95 and then if you want Video Email it is an additional $24.95...prices are not listed on the site ( unless that has changed since I spoke with them on the phone ). I have Networker Central just haven't added the Video Email portion yet.