Cost per Action Ads....thoughts??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Karina Rosas, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Karina Rosas

Karina Rosas New Member

I literally just learned about CPA ads yesterday in my PPC ads adventures lol. I hear they are much better in that you don't pay until you get a sale. Anyone out there tried it? Pros? Cons?

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've honestly had better long term results with my own efforts vs CPA and PPC. You can get some signups, sales, etc. with CPA and PPC though. My best advice is to set a budget and stick to it.

Karina Rosas likes this.
  3. Karina Rosas

Karina Rosas New Member

Yes, that does seem to be the theme with a lot of people which is rely more on your own efforts! lol I think I will follow that advice :)

4. yahia

yahia Member

Hi Karina,

CPA, PPC, or any paid traffic is the way to go if you know what you're doing. And by that I mean your sales funnel is working and you know your numbers like LPCR (landing page conversion rate), CTR (click through rate) of your creatives, EPC (earning per click) on your ads .. and so on.

For a start up I would suggest you get your own affiliate program with CPS (per sale) instead of going for a CPA network. First is because they require a large deposit upfront, second is because there are professional fraud artist affiliates who will generate you fake leads, and third is to save on the CPA network commission so that you only pay the affiliate. If your system is consistently giving you the same numbers then it's worth it to use a CPA network to get it's affiliates promoting for you.

Karina Rosas likes this.
  5. Karina Rosas

Karina Rosas New Member

Hi Yahia!

Thanks for the info! That definitely helped clear up some confusions on my next move with these ad campaigns. I guess in this stage in the game I'm going to focus on other advertising methods until I get a little bit more situated, You guys have been a tremendous help!

~Karina

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I used to use CPA offers but it was the other way around.

I would generate leads for people through a company and got paid $1-$5 per lead. Of course I had to advertise to get those leads.

Karina, I suggest that you try all the avenues out there to get leads into your MLM business and see what works best for you.

You should use:

Pay per click ( I read that Google did not approve you so I would go with BING)

Article marketing

Video marketing

Forum marketing.

Find high traffic websites and advertise on their website for a fee.

Always try to test new marketing avenues to see what works best for you.

7. Karina Rosas

Karina Rosas New Member

Thanks Talfighel! I've actually started some video marketing and some article marketing, so we shall see where that takes me lol. This is definitely an adventure! :)

~Karina

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Karina,

You are taking action so that is awesome. A lot of people vacuum this info to their minds and many of them never take any action. So good for you.

Never give up. You can succeed too.

9. gowriter

gowriter Member

Karina, I noticed your blog is an MLM blog. Have you tried the Empower Network to help boost your blogging? I don't do MLM, but I've seen posts rank well for people who blog on Empower Network, even if the posts are junk. Of course, I don't condone junk content or spamming, but it might be something worth looking into.

10. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

You can generate quite a bit of traffic with PPC ads, but it can get pretty expensive. You might want to set a budget so you don't end up spending your way out of business.

11. whitney black

whitney black Member

I've only been on the promoting end of these, but I've heard they are very effective, because like you said, you pay less. Give it a try!

12. mouadj

mouadj New Member

CPA With Email marketing? Why don't try affiliate. Why I told that because CPA requires an advertising budget and It's not the ideal model to make money. Why ? Because You don't build a list...

Building a list is crucial and the fondation of your business isn't your blog but your list... It consists on repeated buying business. It starts by capturing the leads then make a relationship and trust with your list then make profits..

Personally i don't support a investing 50% business to make 50% I make 80% and 20% goes on outsourcing and some advertising pub on facebook !

Thank you for reading...

13. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Having some form of paid marketing that is working for your business is a good idea. It can be CPA or other. Just be sure to monitor results vs cost. I can take a 2-3 months to really get a feel for a paid marketing source, so keep that in mind.

Most advertising strategies work however not all are effective for every type of business/product/service being promoted.

14. Art

Art Member

I use CPA only with one strategy... I use a software called FB Video Jacker which posts any video of your choice to facebook with different affiliate and cpa links embedded in it. It converts very good, especially that you can use it with any niche!