Could you work for another telecommunicaton company while working w west?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by kiaras, May 22, 2009.

1. kiaras

kiaras New Member

Does anyone knows?? [​IMG] I work with West and wanted to know if its Ok to work with another telecommunication company like Alpine or Working Solutions? I checked on West manual but not sure if it will be Ok.

I need more hours but it looks like I will never get more than 20-25 hours with West.... Hours go fast when posted in Spectrum.[​IMG]
  2. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

west doesn't mind if you work for another tc company . Just make sure the one you apply/work for doesn't have a no compete clause in their contract or you will have to drop west.[​IMG]
  3. kiaras

kiaras New Member

Thanks for your reply... any idea of one of those companies?
  4. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

Well, W8rking S*l takes forever to hear back from. Recently, people who have applied over a year ago are now hearing back from them. It's apparantly a good job if you can get in. You cannot work anywhere else while working for them.

As for Alp*ine, I believe it's the same way, you can't work anywhere like W*st while employed with them. They seem to offer more "set" hours than W*st skills, so that's a plus.

I believe L*ve *ps will allow you to do both however. You are an IC when you work for them. The only downfall, you get paid by the number of calls not by the hour like you do with W*st. In other words, there is no "guarentee" of pay.

Anywhos, this was a long one, but I hope it helps[​IMG]
  5. kiaras

kiaras New Member

I love [​IMG]working with west is so convenient. I wish I could get more hours, so I wouldn't have to worry about checking out other options.... I guess I will try my best to get more hours and will go from there since I can't work on other skills with West either...[​IMG]. Thank You so much for your help.[​IMG]
  6. eber3

eber3 New Member

I don't know why you couldn't work anywhere you want regardless of who you work for. It's nobodies business what other companies you happen to work for. Just don't tell them you work for anybody else.
  7. msrene

msrene New Member

Check with West to make sure it isn't a conflicf
  8. newbee

newbee New Member

I have a job with a compliance software company. They allow me to work from home and it is b to b. I work 40hrs they pay well plus I get bonus. It's all out bound and they pay my phone bill on top of all that. I do well but wanted a part time position. Do I understand this, some of these companies will not hire you as a part time person?? [​IMG]