Couponing for others...

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by gerald_lee, Jan 15, 2012.

1. gerald_lee

gerald_lee New Member

With the rising fad of extreme couponing, I've been thinking about how to monetize this skill beyond buying the goods and reselling them. Chances are, it is not practical to keep fifty boxes of cereal in your inventory.

Do you think it is possible to be a coupon collector, then sell your coupons for a fraction of the price to buyers who do not have the time and energy to go through the process themselves? Or have a network of shoppers who are committed to buying your goods at a fraction of cost, so they do not have to deal with the large volume of goods themselves?

2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Why not browse the internet for products that teach other's how to coupon? Then become an affiliate and sell the product and make money that way. Clickbank I am sure has a few.

3. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

I agree with Robin, that would a great affiliate program!

4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Here is a thought that I am going to share on this subject. It may be Greek to many. I don't cut coupons. I don't use them. I don't look for them. I am a law of attraction girl. If I am looking for coupons and discount all the time, I sort of think I am going to attract a discounted type of life. I also think it keeps my mind focused on saving and in the "not enough" mindset. This keeps abundance from manifesting into my life in my opinion. I even had a Squidoo lens on the topic of happy living on a dollar store budget. I deleted it and sure enough, my income expanded. Coincidence? I think not.

5. Marie5656

Marie5656 New Member

I belong to a couponing forum, and I have learned from there that many folks use clipping services to get coupons. You may want to research them and see how they work.
    There are couponers who stockpile non perishable items (and yes, lots of cereal, haha). Maybe look into teaching people how to organize their coupons and stockpiles? I know many do not have the time to do the research and get their coupons organized, so maybe from that angle?
    Many people there rely on coupons and sales to keep their heads abouve water. I am just brainstorming here, but working as a shopper, or helping to organize may be the way to go

[Post edited. No all bold please - Admin]

6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Maybe you could create your own couponing site. Write informative articles and post some of the best coupons you can find.

7. weblogger

weblogger New Member

Coupon sharing blogs are simple and easy to start, they have plenty of money making opportunities from different channels like

1. Google Adsense
    2.Amazon affiliate links
    3. Coupons.com/smart source affiliate links
    4. Direct banner ads
    5. CPA ads and clickbank affiliate products

You can make money with coupon blogs but you cannot expect to be rich overnight. Like every other stuff online you need to get started and take action to get paid..

Hope this Helps...