CPA Network

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by katereber, May 7, 2011.

1. katereber New Member

CPA (Cost Per Action) Refers to affiliate program that operate in a pay per lead or pay per sale structure. The affiliate is being paid per sale or lead that his traffic generates.

CPA (Cost Per Action) This is the rate/fee that is set for every action that is taken by on visitor which is promoted by an affiliate. This usually refers to, by not limited to, Pay Per Lead and Pay Per Sale transactions. CPA, as Cost Per Action usually corresponds to Pay Per Lead while CPA, as Cost Per Acquisition usually corresponds to Pay Per Sale.

Pay Per Lead (PPL) Affiliate network or program which pays commission per leads.

Pay Per Sale (PPS) Affiliate network or program which pays commission per sale.

Feel free to post your comment. [IMG]

Thanks and have a great day!
  2. JackDProvost New Member

Thanks for braking down the PPL's and CPA's [IMG]
    What I like is pay per lead [IMG]
    Someone enters a name and email address and you get paid for it.. Sounds pretty darn good to me.
  3. talfighel Silver Member

Kate,

Thanks for posting here and letting others who are new to Internet Marketing how CPA network works.

Welcome to the forum and hope to see you more often here.

Tal
  4. katereber New Member

Hi tal,
    Thanks for the appreciation of my post.
    I hope this thread will help others to understand more about CPA Network. Looking forward to make more post on this forum.
    Thank you so much for being so kind to me.
    See you around guys. [IMG]
  5. I do a lot of CPA Marketing and would encourage others to do the same. It can be very lucrative! [IMG]
  6. moneyhoney New Member

Yes it can be, you don't even have to have a big budget to be successful with cpa marketing you can easily just utilize youtube or any type of social media.