CPM network for low traffic websites

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by pcwork, Jul 16, 2008.

1. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Does anyone know a good CPM ad network for low traffic websites, which pays out regularly? Most CPM networks have a high minimum traffic requirement. I am looking for any network offering a CPM > $0.15 .

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi pcwork,

It's tough to find a good CPM network for low traffic sites because CPM networks generally don't do business with these sites.

However, the best thing to do is to look at the newest CPM networks. They tend to be more loose with the traffic requirements.

I can think of a couple of networks that you can look into but definitely look into the new players.

Here are two that may work out for you. Keep in mind that the first one does not work with all countries.

Zero minimum traffic requirement (last I checked):

1. ADSDAQ

http://exchange.contextweb.com/

2. Ad Dynamix

http://www.addynamix.com/

Hopefully one of the two I mentioned will work out. Otherwise, good luck looking at new networks. Let us know if you find any.

~Newbie Shield~

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Have you received payment from either of these networks. How reliable are PTP networks? I have been looking at a few.

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi pcwork,

I haven't personally tried either one of them. I was just giving you something to investigate.

Paid-To-Promote networks are an interesting and innovative study. It's different in that they offer a more sophisticated earning structure. You get paid for more than just click throughs or CPM.

They have differing structures such as profit sharing (percentage of sales) and coop profit sharing (revenue is pooled and then split between members) in addition to paid-for-unique-visitors.

Again, I don't know much about these things at this point except that they are interesting reads and I will consider some of them for future use.

Good luck in your search and let us know what you find to be useful.

~Newbie Shield~

Edited to differentiate "profit sharing" from "coop profit sharing".

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Thanks for your reply. In general what is the minimum traffic requirement. On certain subjects, it is easy to get a lot of traffic , but if you have a niche subject like a specific type of glass, no amount of marketing will get a lot of visitors.

Are they any PTP networks which you recommend?