Credit Sharing Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Charlie Credit, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Charlie Credit

Charlie Credit New Member

Hello everyone! I read about the following program in Entrepreneur Magazine, and have since researched it thoroughly and decided to enroll in it. I signed up 4 months ago. The program is designed to establish a steady stream of passive income. Here is my experience thus far:

I actually have found a way to make a few hundred dollars or more in passive income. I'm a retired CPA and now I'm doing credit sharing consulting. I normally charge a small fee, but of course not to members of this Forum. It's totally free, there is absolutely no risk whatsoever, and you don't have to buy anything, sell anything, or do anything once you have it set up (did I mention it's completely free?). This is all explained in detail on their website.

Just so you know, not everyone can qualify to do this, depending on your situation. You can find out on the website.

Today I made $400 for putting an authorized user on one of my credit cards for the next 90 days. This is one of several AU's on this same card, and as one goes off, I put another one on. I do this with 3 different cards, so it adds up to between $1,000 and $2,000 in any given month.

This is not a business, just a way of increasing monthly income.

The generic URL is www.CreditSharingNetwork.com

Good luck!