Critiques or advise please on my updated lens.

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by SovereignWealth, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate any critiques, advise or thoughts on what you may like to see on my lens:

http://www.squidoo.com/internet_empire

Thank you so much,

Mike

2. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

Hi,

Really nice lens, just few things i would add.

Pictures. Just 1 or 2 will do.
    Also if you have smaller banner, you can add it in your author box, and get rid of Hi im Mike. If you have something up there, it will catch their eyes fast and can turn into clicks fast.

For example: http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-build-muscles-up

For example if your readers find this lens not interesting, they click Back button and they are gone. They are not going to scroll down to click. But if you have something up there, they can just click it, to see if there's something interesting. It gets their eye faster than Back button.

Overall, very nice lens. Well done

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I like it especially the first graphic of the guy who is sitting on the chair and there are lot of bills around him.

Looks good and you did a good job with that lance.

Tal

4. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

Nice clean look. No overpowering with links and good content. Well done. [​IMG]

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

margo24: For example if your readers find this lens not interesting, they click Back button and they are gone. They are not going to scroll down to click. But if you have something up there, they can just click it, to see if there's something interesting. It gets their eye faster than Back button.
    I agree with Margo ... catch your visitors with your very first paragraph.... even something weird or funny or way out there will do the trick. [​IMG]

Are you targeting a specific niche audience with it? It is of utmost importance that you place keywords correctly on your lens, in order to get lenses ranked high enough to get traffic. [​IMG]

Otherwise I say - great job!

6. Margo, Tal, Kenneth and MountainMom,

Thanks alot for taking a look at my lens and provided some great feedback.

I really do appreciate it.

To your succes,

Mike

7. robbadobba82

robbadobba82 New Member

Looks great Mike! I am hoping to write my first lens this week.