Cyber Secretaries / SpeakWrite

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by giggleloveswate, Apr 10, 2007.

1. giggleloveswate

giggleloveswate New Member

Can anyone tell me about Cyber Secretaries now known as SpeakWrite? I really want to apply, and I'm sure they're good. But if anyone has worked for them, could they tell me a little info about the real work hours, etc? Thanks so much. I am a stay at home mom and I'm trying to find a good work at home job so I can raise my child and still bring in some money. I only need to bring in 100/week clear. I'd much rather stay at home than work outside the home. Thanks to anyone that can help.

2. samsgran

samsgran New Member

I have been with SW for about a month and a half now. I'm currently working a full-time job and type for SW in the evenings as I can. I usually work anywhere from 2-4 hours, depending on what I'm able to do. Depending on how many hours you're able to devote to it you could easily make what you're looking for, in time. It's slow going at first but after you get comfortable with the different dictations and the SW policies/formats it picks up. Definitely worth a shot.

3. countrygal

countrygal New Member

I am looking for something like this, how do you get started? Is there an upfront fee?

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You have to apply at their website. If you are qualified they will contact you. They do not have an upfront fee.

5. jm2key

jm2key New Member

I am in the middle of my application process with SW. I passed the typing test, read the manual and passed the 50 question test, and took the training test. I am waiting now for my result. I really would like this position. Do you know if you have to pass the training job with a certain percentage. I did pretty good, but I am wondering if everything has to be right.

How did you do and how long did it take for them to get back to you?

How are you doing with SW now?

Ho

6. srama3

srama3 New Member

I had a look on the net, and it definitely sounds legitimate, kinda like freelancing in my opinions. Keep us posted on what happens, as this is an interesting topic.

7. Bellisima

Bellisima New Member

Does anyone know if SW is still hiring? I have about 20 years experience working in Data Entry. Bellisima