Data entry business

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by innominds, Dec 5, 2006.

1. innominds New Member

Hey ! I'm new to this field of online business. Could anyone guide me in the data entry business. Is it a legitmate one ?
    As proposed by dataentrybusiness dot com, can we earn a good amount with merely data entry. Is it anything to have with google adwords?
    Please help me. I'm from India and looking for a data entry home based job.
  2. getagrip Gold Member

DON'T DO IT!!! Its a big scam! 99% of all data entry jobs are real jobs people work at real businesses - BUT NOT FROM HOME. Don't throw away your money on this kind of scam!
  3. gregriv69 New Member

Yes, I agree with getagrip. 90 % are scams. I have faced once this type of scam.
  4. vijay_kumar New Member

Sir i dont know about this site and what work i have to do at home and who will give income for me in monthly so please send any message to me imediatly.thanking you sir

vijay
  5. pcwork New Member

There are no genuine companies offering data entry work at home in India. In USA, there are a few companies.
  6. netjobs Member

Quoting: vijay_kumarSir i dont know about this site and what work i have to do at home and who will give income for me in monthly so please send any message to me imediatly.

Better you try for local data entry jobs by searching the newspaper etc. its most better than comparing to online companies, as because like above said posts most companies get your money as signup fee and does'nt provide much information starting data entry or run away with your money and its pretty hard to find them and get back your money.
  7. innominds New Member

It has been mentioned that the program offers a 30 days money back guarantee. Is it worth giving a trial?
  8. lukky New Member

How do you know it's a scam unless you try it?

Just because a program is to do with Google Adwords doesn't mean it's a scam. Plenty people make alot of money using adwords, myself included.

It's the way these programs are marketed. People usually aren't aware that this is what is involved.
  9. hotmomof2 New Member

Has anyone tried "thedataprogram.com"? I found it in the Illinois trader and they offer a 100% back guarantee and they guarantee good income. It cost $26 but you get your money back if not satisfied. Does anyone have any info for me? Thanks!
  10. emmjay New Member

Most times the money back guarantee is not honored as these companies count on most people just writing it off as a bad experience.The companies just keep you chasing them for your refund until you give up.You are better off starting a home based business with a legitimate company.
  11. hotmomof2 New Member

Quoting: emmjayYou are better off starting a home based business with a legitimate company.
    Thank you Mike but i am currently doing a home business but I don't have the time or money to do it good. I've invested $900 for the co. and have only made about $200 back. I live in a small town and its hard for me to advertise with my budget.If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thank you!
    *Tracie*
  12. getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: emmjayMost times the money back guarantee is not honored as these companies count on most people just writing it off as a bad experience.The companies just keep you chasing them for your refund until you give up.

Well put - just head over to http://ripoffreport.com and type in "data entry" - as of this post there are 94 entries for data entry companies that people felt were a rip off. If you see a company advertising that you can make money "quick and easy" without putting in any effort, you are going to be disappointed.

If you are looking for a real opportunity, I'd suggest checking out Wealthy Affiliate.
  13. san New Member

Here is my take on things like this. I have been researching this stuff for awhile. I don't think they are necesarily scams but just are very misleading. They act like you just put an add together for a company and the company pays you. I don't think that is how it works but instead you put ads together for a company and then if someone clicks on that add and buys something, you get a commission.

Walmart or whoever is not going to pay someone good money off the internet to put some small ass add up.

Not a scam(at least some) but very misleading in my opinion. Most think it is almost an hourly job whereas they just type some ads and companies send them checks. It is still a commission biz. just like 100% of work at home businesses.
  14. star08 New Member

I am trying for more data entry jobs, but all are not worth, u better try any data entry jobs from your local area.
  15. Couchie New Member

San you are right, I got sucked in by one of these
    data entry business's and I would say stay away from them.

You are much better of joining a work from home business.
    At least you have all the proper training and support.
  16. Pattya New Member

To whom it may concern:'
    RE: dataentrybusiness.com

I just found some paperwork from 4/17/07 where I joined (pd. $49.95) to join. That website does NOT even exist anymore. What a rip off. I think I didn't make any money because you had to spend more $$ after you joined to get the names of companies you could do work for. 99% of this stuff on the internet is a rip off I believe. Does anybody know of some legit on line ways of making $$ at home (Not Ebay, no selling) that a real person can do?? Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks
  17. concretebrunett New Member

Pattya, did you get a response? I too want to do simple data entry at home and I doubt there are any local positions as I live in a small town.
  18. rbwhiting New Member

getagrip is right. Most data entry jobs is scams. Real jobs don't charge money for a job, jobs are suppose to pay you not you pay them, but there are real home jobs because I applied for a few before and a friend of mine actually worked for one of those legit companies. I have a few websites written down somewhere that don't charge. I'll see if I can find it for you.
    When you put a search in google for a home job or data entry job, ALL you gonna get is a load of crap you don't want, just people trying to suck a quick buck out of you.
  19. easy money New Member

Its scam but thier are other good data entry website where you can earn serious money you can try type internation i earned some money with this
  20. WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

What I use as a rule is this. If you have to pay to play, run, don't walk away. All these home based businesses have one common denominator, they all want you to pay to play. If a business wants your money to promote their products or services, think long and hard about falling for it.

No legitimate opportunity will ask you to pay before you earn a dime. I have always felt that the most important ingredient in success is to have people join at no cost or obligation, so I have always looked for only free start ups and by doing this, avoided the thousands of front end loaded deals which ask for a fee or investment before you can earn a dime.

Good luck to all, Mike